Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ywv
    Supporting Member

Hole in the Wall - REOPENED FOR DINNER!

Hole in the Wall, my favorite restaurant along with many others in Sebastopol had been closed for dinner the past six months. Adam the chef/owner had been injured on the job and has only recently been approved to return to work.

Now again OPENED for DINNER, Wednesday thru Saturday opened 8AM until 9PM. Sunday thru Tuesday opened from 8AM until 2:30PM.

My whole family and I all love Hole in the Wall. The food is constantly wonderful, the same dinner menu is available as before. With the delightful addition to the menu of 2 Specials each day at Breakfast, Lunch and DINNER (6 specials a day).

It is so wonderful to have Adam back in the kitchen. An amazingly friendly staff.

GREAT SEASONAL FOOD, LOCALLY SOURCED, LOCALLY OWNED, and FAMILY and DOG-FRIENDLY.
    The menu can meet all needs carnivore, vegetarian, vegan and all needs in between.

A small restaurant that sits about 36 inside and outdoor seating for about 20.

If you're looking for exceptional food in unpretentious surrounding, with good service and extremely reasonable prices. This is the place you've been looking for or missing if you're a returning guest.

Please return again for dinner, with Adam and Amy. They are waiting to welcome you back or welcome you for the first time. They've missed seeing the smiles of their loyal customers, for the last six months, while Adam was laid up.

They are located off the courtyard, beside Starbucks at 972 Gravenstein Highway North, in Sebastopol.

Thank you all for letting me rave about my favorite restaurant. My family and I were thrilled when they reopened for dinner about a month ago. However, the number of guests for dinner are nowhere near the leave they were last year at this time. The only reason I found out they were again opened for dinner, was by a phone call from a friend. This is my phone call to my WACCO family to share the good news.
    Yvette
    Last edited by Barry; 12-05-2016 at 07:55 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: