Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #241
    barfly

Re: Enforce the Smart Meter Ban in Sebastopol

@Sasu: I'm sympathetic to your suffering and in no way intend my posts as a personal attack. I'm posting information that I have first hand, can provide knowledgeable analysis of, or otherwise find credible.

Veering off of that a tad... as a technical person, the primary references of sites such as emfsafetynetwork read like a cross between Breitbart and the National Enquirer.

(Disclaimer: I've never actually read Breitbart. I'm basing this on reputation which is why it's uninteresting.)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sasu: View Post
    ...Joel M. Moskowitz, Ph.D., Director School of Public Health at UC Berkeley...
    Counterpoint: https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/02/28...-truther-10928
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #242
    Milgram Experiment

It's already in the making. Interesting how hearts will respond differently to the smart meter in the identical environment. I guess we ar different or the equipment has a mind of it's own.

The idea is nothing new as it started with a declassified paper from the Defense Intelligence Agency

Actually, I hope that naysayers don't get it and continue their exposure. The sad thing is that they will take a boat load of people with them to a slow torturous grave.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by barfly: View Post
    If you stand by your demonstration, then provide all detail of your test methods and collected data so it is available for public scrutiny....
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:36 AM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #243
    barfly

I only looked at the first few pages, but notice the highlighting in this document creates a nice set of pull-quotes to support your position. Perhaps you should highlight in a different color every instance that says western scientists have not been able to replicate their results...

While I appreciate your well wishes for us 'naysayers' (your label, not mine!), you're a bit late on that. Many of us have had high level exposure for decades. I'm sorry to report that we're doing fine. Unless it's this very RF exposure that has compelled me to waste an hour of this glorious day responding to a few posts!

Further to your comment, are you aware that world wide smart meter deployment is expected to exceed ONE BILLION meters this year? I was never even aware of this controversy until I signed on to waccoobb.net last year. This ship has sailed and from my vantage point, the end of the world as we know it has not occurred.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Milgram Experiment: View Post
    The idea is nothing new as it started with a declassified paper from the Defense Intelligence Agency
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:38 AM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

7. TopTop #244
    podfish

... from my vantage point, the end of the world as we know it has not occurred.
    no, it hasn't, but from my vantage point it's getting closer! (I guess that's OT...)

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #245
    Milgram Experiment

Ya, I don't bother much anymore responding to posts either. To busy helping those that want to be helped. Would have quit a long time ago if it wasn't real. I've made more friends since than ever before. Life changing stuff going on.
    The CDC flu map does look different compared with the latter years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7t_Jsvf3fs

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/usmap.htm
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:39 AM.

10. TopTop #246
    Milgram Experiment

Attached is the Maricopa County death rate since 1995. The smart meter was in full swing about 2010/2011. Notice how the numbers don't stabilize. The health is horrible in a city that has some of the best weather in the country. Doctors are doing real well here. Everyone is pale and pasty looking and this strange in a place that gets lots of sun. Bald guys everywhere and don't tell me they shave their heads because being bald is fun.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:40 AM.

11. TopTop #247
    podfish

Attached is the Maricopa County death rate since 1995. ...
    ?? correlation isn't causation. And your correlation waves away about 16 years! How 'bout attributing it to increased traffic and diesel fumes, ticks, too much Taco Bell and McDonald's, extensive use of Roundup in the fields, deteriorating water quality from overuse of tainted groundwater, or most likely, demographics. Baldness seems to be a feature of a lot of boomers, if not in the 70's certainly in this century.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:41 AM.

12. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

13. TopTop #248
    barfly

Now you're just being silly.

My first guess for an alternate explanation of the death rate hits pay dirt:

Are you aware that Maricopa County is the fastest growing county in the nation?

https://meredith.worldnow.com/story/...-in-the-nation

Your graph shows the annual death rate from 1995 to 2016 increasing by 58%. In the same period, the population increased by about 61%.

If anything, the death rate per capita is going DOWN not up.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:42 AM.

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #249
    Milgram Experiment

Badness is especially noticeable in Ham Radio operators and RF engineers. Don't think I've ever met one with a full head of hair. Our cells are gated by voltage and frequencies. The IEEE has many in vitro studies and papers showing how frequencies are used to create nerve block using power in the milli amp range.

I visited a man that had lost all his hair on his head, face, and chest in just 5 months after a new antenna was installed on a cell tower very close to his work.

To some it continues to be a mystery....
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    ?? correlation isn't causation. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:42 AM.

16. TopTop #250
    barfly

I'm going to assume you mean "baldness" and not "badness". ha ha!

You really put your foot in it this time.

I'm pleased to be your first ham with all his hair! I was first licensed a wee lad in 1972. My main area of interest is VHF weak signal and moonbounce communication. The moon is very far away. ERP (effective radiated power) of my moonbounce array is 75kW. Read that carefully, I said 75,000 watts.

I know a lot of hams. I see them all the time. I have lots of ham friends. I go to big ham radio events.

With great authority I can say that your assertion that most ham radio operators are bald is both absurd and completely false.

The attached picture is me. Please note I have hair. The older gentleman standing behind me, also a ham radio operator. Once again, hair. Sheesh.

With all due respect, isn't it time you crawl back under your rock?
    Badness is especially noticeable in Ham Radio operators and RF engineers. Don't think I've ever met one with a full head of hair.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:43 AM.

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #251
    Milgram Experiment

Your handle has been at this for quite a while. Man you spend a lot of time on the computer. Ever park a WiFi router in alarm clock position right next to your bed? Why don't you try it for a couple of months and then tell us how wonderful the world is.

I had a ton of RF equipment from a dead RF engineer ham radio operator. Died from cancer. Made a killing on his stuff like Western Electric 300A's Heathkit's tubes etc. He was a lonely guy. I found the hams on ebay were the worst ever to deal with. Won't ever touch the stuff again. Just my experience.

I love what I do. Making lives better every day. Leukemia gone in two weeks, colon cancer gone in 6 months, diabetics blood sugar drops to normal levels after the first night.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:44 AM.

19. TopTop #252
    podfish

I love what I do. Making lives better every day. Leukemia gone in two weeks, colon cancer gone in 6 months, diabetics blood sugar drops to normal levels after the first night.
    really. Not to be overly skeptical, but I could have sworn that I heard the nation has unprecedented numbers of diabetics. And people still die from cancer. You certainly should publicize your techniques.

Though posts about scientific issues and conspiracy theories often get me to rise to the bait, I rarely comment on those offering holistic health treatments and the like. But this time, I will, because statements like that discredit your judgment. When you're claiming to be the expert who's running these experiments, you've revealed the context you use to evaluate health-related results.

20. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

21. TopTop #253
    Milgram Experiment

I could care less what anyone thinks. All I do is take away frequencies that are proven to be biologically active found in peer reviewed and published papers from the IEEE. Just putting pieces of the puzzle together. It's actually quite boring after a hundred times. I'm just standing on the shoulders of Sam Milham MD MPH, Dave Stetzer, and Dr Magda Havas...they are the true heroes!

Diabetes and leukemia are dirty electricity diseases. I look at frequencies on a scope and get rid of them....I'm just a "copy cat".

I watch hearts respond to EKG's and fright or flight responses with a GSR monitor. Anyone can do this, just need to apply some time, money, and effort. I have spent the last 6 years day and night on the subject at hand. This isn't a guessing game reading other people's work. If I found it to be a scam, like skeptics think, I would have quit along time ago. No way would I have invested a dime into something that was not true. Then put my name all over it?

...statementsi like that discredit your judgment....
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:47 AM.

22. TopTop #254
    barfly

Your handle has been at this for quite a while. Man you spend a lot of time on the computer.
    That's how you characterize my whopping lifetime achievement of 12 posts? Seems like distorting information is a compulsive activity of yours. Or are my posts inconvenient?

Ever park a WiFi router in alarm clock position right next to your bed? Why don't you try it for a couple of months and then tell us how wonderful the world is.
    I already stated that I have a high power wifi access point in my bedroom running 24/7. It's been there for years. Earlier this year I doubled the output power and moved it to a window to provide connectivity in the treehouse. Between my head and the clock (a radio controlled "atomic" clock!) is an iPhone & iPad. That should be adequate. Surely you don't expect me to rearrange the furniture to appease you?!

23. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

24. TopTop #255
    Milgram Experiment

Written like the long time troll you have been over the years. Good job!

That's how you characterize my whopping lifetime achievement of 12 posts? Seems like distorting information is a compulsive activity of yours. Or are my posts inconvenient?...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:49 AM.

25. Gratitude expressed by:

26. TopTop #256
    barfly

...All I do is take away frequencies that are proven to be biologically active...
    You're one of the snake oil salesmen taking advantage of people selling them faux test instruments and "cleaning" their electricity??

27. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

28. TopTop #257
    Sieglinde

Yeah, I am certainly not corporate owned. I am just sick and tired of faux science, whether it is Creationists, antivaxxers, EMF phobics, quack medicine (which has plenty of followers in the West County), climate change deniers etc.
    ... Not all advocates are paranoids, and not all skeptics are corporate-owned sheeple.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:49 AM.

29. Gratitude expressed by:

30. TopTop #258
    Sieglinde

Have you tracked how often and how powerful the signal is? I suspect that the Smart Meter is not transmitting all the time.

... This started after a smart meter was placed on my bedroom wall right behind my head. ....
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:51 AM.

31. Gratitude expressed by:

32. TopTop #259
    Sieglinde

My war against faux science is just that and includes all kinds of junk science including quack medical theories and cures, antivaxxers, Creationists (I am not talking about faith based statements but those who try to prove it with faux science) and all kinds of crap I hear about on a daily basis. I have never worked for a corporation.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Sasu: View Post
    ...The "junk science" and paranoid theory perpetrated here is another false truth, that is promoted by industry and government ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:52 AM.

33. Gratitude expressed by:

34. TopTop #260
    Sieglinde

There are a number of fine books on how to design experiments. Doing one in an uncontrolled environment is probably first on the list of don'ts. There needs to be more than one subject that complains of EMF problems and there needs to be a placebo affect (subject told that there is a Smartmeter next to his head and it is actually deactivated) You will need the specs of a Smartmeter to simulate what they actually do. This was just a story not a real experiment. You would need persons with medical and engineering expertise. I would recommend that it not be done in a home which has wiring, outside EMF etc. I suspect my wifi router is giving wifi out to my neighbors. Your environment would have to be better controlled. Bad experiment design which is actually designed to get the results that you want is very BAD SCIENCE.

This video wants you to believe that the noise source that is picked up by the little field strength meter is affecting the man's heart, which in turn is shown on the ECG....
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:53 AM.

35. Gratitude expressed by:

36. TopTop #261
    Sieglinde

The whole thing was such a badly designed experiment that it would not be acceptable in an elementary grade level science fair.

If you stand by your demonstration, then provide all detail of your test methods and collected data so it is available for public scrutiny.

Without further info, this demonstration has no credibility and gives the appearance of being concocted as nothing more than a parlor trick to further your cause.

37. Gratitude expressed by:

38. TopTop #262
    Sieglinde

This report shows why there is a wire cage in your microwave oven. The EMF from Smartmeters is not microwave energy.

...The idea is nothing new as it started with a declassified paper from the Defense Intelligence Agency
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:54 AM.

39. Gratitude expressed by:

40. TopTop #263
    Sieglinde

I remember talking to a person who had been a technician around this sort of equipment. He said that he could feel it well enough to actually use his sensations in helping tune equipment. I liked his theory. Yes, some people can sense it but that does not necessarily affect their health. They just think it is. Prove the health affects not the psychosomatic affects. And why bug the rest of us that this does not bother. Pay your $75 and leave us alone.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:56 AM.

41. Gratitude expressed by:

42. TopTop #264
    Sieglinde

Science is based on evidence not stories. Have you talked to a public health expert from that county?

Attached is the Maricopa County death rate since 1995. The smart meter was in full swing about 2010/2011. Notice how the numbers don't stabilize. The health is horrible in a city that has some of the best weather in the country. Doctors are doing real well here. Everyone is pale and pasty looking and this strange in a place that gets lots of sun. Bald guys everywhere and don't tell me they shave their heads because being bald is fun.

43. Gratitude expressed by:

44. TopTop #265
    Sieglinde

I have a powerful router in my bedroom right now. No difference before or after installation.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:57 AM.

45. Gratitude expressed by:

46. TopTop #266
    Sieglinde

LOL!!! Diabetes is caused by eating too much sugar. Got it? Quack Quack Quack
    ...Diabetes and leukemia are dirty electricity diseases. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-22-2017 at 11:58 AM.

47. Gratitude expressed by:

48. TopTop #267
    Sieglinde

If you accept this crap as you would someone who believes in a religion that you consider stupid, you come close to understanding the fake science people. It is like a stupid religion that you cannot argue about because it is faith based.

That's how you characterize my whopping lifetime achievement of 12 posts? Seems like distorting information is a compulsive activity of yours. Or are my posts inconvenient?

I already stated that I have a high power wifi access point in my bedroom running 24/7. It's been there for years. Earlier this year I doubled the output power and moved it to a window to provide connectivity in the treehouse. Between my head and the clock (a radio controlled "atomic" clock!) is an iPhone & iPad. That should be adequate. Surely you don't expect me to rearrange the furniture to appease you?!

49. Gratitude expressed by:

50. TopTop #268
    Sieglinde

I just love your name calling. It really helps invalidate your status as a person of reason. Count me in as green with pointed ears also. I will troll for science until I die.

51. Gratitude expressed by:

52. TopTop #269
    Trail_Goddess

Is it Goddards law that one accuses others of what they themselves are doing?

And when you resort to calling others trolls and shills it means you have no evidence to support your belief.

53. TopTop #270
    arthunter

I find it interesting that those screaming about junk science didn't even look at this.
    https://www.bioinitiative.org/media/spread-the-word/ Here, I'll make it easy for you, but of course, if you'd rather turn the thread into a thread of name calling instead of public safety,..

The Bioinitiative Report

WHAT IS IT: A report by 29 independent scientists and health experts from around the world* about possible risks from wireless technologies and electromagnetic fields. It updates the BioInitiative 2007 Report.

WHAT IT COVERS: The science, public health, public policy and global response to the growing health issue of chronic exposure to electromagnetic fields and radiofrequency radiation in the daily life of billions of people around the world. Covers brain tumor risks from cell phones, damage to DNA and genes, effects on memory, learning, behavior, attention; sleep disruption and cancer and neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s disease. Effects on sperm and miscarriage (fertility and reproduction), effects of wireless on the brain development of the fetus and infant, and effects of wireless classrooms on children and adolescents is addressed. Mechanisms for biological action and public health responses in other countries are discussed. Therapeutic use of very low intensity EMF and RFR are addressed.

WHAT IS NEW: This update covers about 1800 new studies reporting bioeffects and adverse health effects of electromagnetic fields (powerlines, electrical wiring, appliances and hand-held devices) – and wireless technologies (cell and cordless phones, cell towers, WI-FI, wireless laptops, wireless routers, baby monitors, surveillance systems, wireless utility meters (‘smart meters’), etc.

*The BioInitiative 2012 Report has been prepared by 29 authors from ten countries*, ten holding medical degrees (MDs), 21 PhDs, and three MsC, MA or MPHs. Among the authors are three former presidents of the Bioelectromagnetics Society, and five full members of BEMS. One distinguished author is the Chair of the Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation. Another is a Senior Advisor to the European Environmental Agency. Full titles and affiliations of authors is in Section 25 – List of Participants

Each year, about 100,000 people visit the site. In the five years since it’s publication, the BioInitiative website has been accessed over 10.5 million times, or four times every minute. Every five minutes on the average, a person somewhere in the world has logged on. More than 5.2 million files and 1 million pages of information has been downloaded. That is equivalent to more than 93,000 full copies of the 650+ page report (288.5 million kbytes).

54. Gratitude expressed by 4 members: