Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Lisa G

REWARD! Pet care /sitter urgently needed in Fulton . EASY !

Need someone about 6 times +/- a year to just put down prepared bowls or measured amounts for dog and cats,
    feed a few cats soft food, and put prepared hay and bowl of grain out for horses. Takes 20 - 30 minutes.
    that's it! $20 this is such an easy 20 bucks.
    (that is the equivalant of $40 an hour) I hoped to have someone for this Saturday the 12th.

A few times a year I need a longer house/pet sitter - this would include cleaning (poop) changing out cat boxes
    and pet bedding, changing water. maybe a little watering in Summer.
    You can sleep over or not. My previous pet sitters (now retired) said it took an hour or less. I have everything set out for you and labeled.

If you have good references and love critters but do not have pet sitting experience it's OK - I will teach you.
    This is a very easy house/pet sitting job. I am low income and offer the same amount I charge when I pet sit for others. I can do some trade if you are on my way to work in Santa Rosa or near by Fulton.

I have a once in a life time opportunity to go on a trip (paid by someone else) this August and I can only go if I can find someone
    to take care of my fur family. I need someone to come at least 4 times by August - all critter are rescues and shy.

If you find me someone I am working on a reward payable after 2 successful visits.

Please call Lisa at 707 575 9106 or 707 321-5728 (I do not text)
    thank you
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gypsey

Re: REWARD! Pet care /sitter urgently needed in Fulton . EASY !

I hope you will take this reply in the spirit it is intended which is to inform.
    -As an experienced pet sitter myself, (including horses) I honestly doubt this would take just 20-30 minutes. It looks like 45 minutes to an hour to me given all the variables such as water, pet behavior, etc.
    -Pet sitters have to also pay for their transportation and insurance. Pet sitters are also responsible for any emergency that arises while the owner is gone.
    -If you are wiling to hire an inexperienced person who you will trust & feel is somehow responsible, then this is certainly an option.
    -Pet sitting is NEVER easy money. Pets are family members and precious. The pet sitter feels this keenly.
    -If you want more info re market rates, check out some of the online booking websites such as dogvacay.com.
    Wishing you all the best,
    Gypsey

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Lisa G: View Post
    Need someone about 6 times +/- a year to just put down prepared bowls or measured amounts for dog and cats,
    feed a few cats soft food, and put prepared hay and bowl of grain out for horses. Takes 20 - 30 minutes.
    that's it! $20 this is such an easy 20 bucks.
    (that is the equivalent of $40 an hour) I hoped to have someone for this Saturday the 12th....
    Last edited by Barry; 11-11-2016 at 01:32 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: