Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Icssoma

Coat/Clothes Rack needed to help rescued Horses...donations.

Well Trained Horses, a horse rescue, will be hosting a Barn/Yard sale in Sebastopol, Saturday 10.22. We need a coat rack/clothes rack to hang some of the nicer clothes that have been donated to our sale.(leather jackets, suits, etc). Is anyone able to loan us one?

We will happily pick it up & return it.

Proceeds from the sale will pay our larger than usual veterinary bills for October, & hopefully for November.

if you have quality items to donate you may drop them off Thursday or Friday. if you have boxes/furniture to pick up (no soiled items), everything from electronics to cd's to small appliances to collectible dolls, halloween costumes & masks, from dining room tables to great books....we are happy to pick them up.

respond here, or call Michael (415) 254.4810, or Michael (209) 648.1004 for pick ups, or loan of a coat rack or clothes rack.

all donations will help abused & discarded horses heal, and be rehabilitated. below are Vosi and Mango, two of our 11 horses, who have racked up some vet bills on their way to recovery.

we are a 501c3 and donations are tax deductible.

thank you for helping save the lives of slaughter bound horse, and change the lives of the people who help them.
    gratefully, susan jan
    Last edited by Barry; 10-20-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    diaba

Re: Coat/Clothes Rack needed to help rescued Horses...donations.

Thank you for helping these horses. can you let us know how we can send a donation of funds to help?

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Icssoma

Re: Coat/Clothes Rack needed to help rescued Horses...donations.

Thank you for asking, and for your generosity Diaba! You can send a check to Well Trained Horses, 11114 Falstaff Road, Sebastopol, 95472, or you may use the donation button on our website to make a gift using a credit card:
    https://welltrainedhorses.com/

we have rescued, rehabilitated and found permanent homes for over 60 horses in our 8 years, all on a shoe string budget. In addition we have assisted more than 300 horses, during that time by providing hay, helping owners with training, helping to match horses and people, and collaborating with individuals and other rescues.

the farm is a healing place for horses and people:

Well Trained Horses has been my sanctuary for healing, the horses and humans have helped me to find peace and realize my dream of doing work that matters...it is a second home for me and my family and I owe them my gratitude.. (so if you have a moment please consider donating you can and share the grace and beauty of these remarkable equines with your friends and family... because horses matter.)
    Again thank you Diaba. i appreciate the opportunity to let others know how to join with us in our work.
    with gratitude.
    susan jan

6. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: