I am seeking a new house and petsitter for occasional Am or Pm thruout the year, and one longer stint yearly I am paying 20$ for a brief visit in which everything is prepared - minimal clean up-about 20-30minutes 60$ for consecutive overnights or AM and PMs with more work- poop, cat boxes, changing bedding, petting I have rescued critters so you need to come several times before August to get to know everyone My last 2 people took care of my critter family for 12 years, neither are doing this anymore Right now it is 2 horses, in and outside cats and a dog - population/species change as I do rescue work a longer time will include some plant care. YOU MUST BE CONSCIENTIOUS, RESPONSIBLE, INSTINCTIVE ANIMAL LOVER WITH CHARACTER AND WORK REFERENCES. I will train the right person, you dont have to be a pro - I am not looking for people trying to pay their mortgage on pet sitting wages. I will do some trades if you are a reasonable driving distance from me. I am an experienced horse and dog handler and do animal education. phone works best - call Lisa at 707 575 9106 or 707 321-5728