Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    podfish

wow. Lucky this dude isn't in Trump's shoes

he's got a real talent for attacking Clinton - if you're at all disposed to think badly of her, these hit the mark. Who cares if they're accurate - they seem to me to put her in absolutely the worst light. Lucky Trump can't remember anything pre-scripted unless it's a really short catchphrase.

https://dailycaller.com/2016/09/29/p...in-her-donald/

for example:
    Quote Yes, Hillary, I may have said some unkind things, which I regret, but there is one thing I haven’t done to women – I haven’t stood over the flagged-draped coffins of their husbands, dead because of my incompetence
    Quote You can speculate about my net worth or how much I pay in taxes if you like, but know this: every penny I made, I earned. I’m not out there collecting $200,000 for 30 minute speeches to Wall Street fat cats, or promising special government favors to million-dollar Clinton Foundation donors.
    Quote You didn’t know what you were doing in Russia, which led to war. You didn’t know what you were doing in Libya when you started a war. You didn’t know what you were doing in North Korea when they tested two nuclear weapons this year. You tried to hand over Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood. You did hand over Iraq to ISIS.
    Quote We tried throwing tax payer money at job creation. It was called the “Stimulus Package”. It wasted $800 billion dollars of people’s hard earned money. That’s what Hillary wants more of, not because she thinks it will work, but because she loves spending other people’s money to buy votes, and rake in bribes – excuse me – donations to the Clinton Foundation.
    Quote There’s a reason why Hillary erased 30,000 work-related emails – which is destruction of evidence, a felony. She did it to cover up her pay-to-play operation whereby big donors to the Clinton Foundation received special favors worth billions from the Clinton State Department. Just to cite one example, twenty countries – many in the Middle East with terrible human rights records, especially towards women – gave tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. In return, these countries were approved by the Clinton State Department for hundreds of billions of dollars in arms sales
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: