Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    hezsez

Stand Up for Standing Rock by Donating

PLEDGE TODAY for Standing Rock!
    Goal $25,000. over 5 months.

Hi. My name is Heather Wakefield and I am personally raising money to help stop the oil pipeline. I'll take donations by cash, Paypal, wire transfer, check and credit card online or in person. If you wish to take a stand on this important and timely issue vote with your wallet NOW. 100% of funds will be used for food and in the medical tents directly. I recommend you give $100- $1000. and divide that by 5 months, and give monthly. Smaller and larger contributions all welcome. I have raised $350. in the first 2 days so far.

Winter can be gnarly with mouths to feed and scant resources. Plan to give more than once or just once. I am giving $20. a month myself ($100. total). Paypal to [email protected] and mail checks and cash to PO BOX 2141 Sebastopol, CA. message me for in person meet ups or you can put cash or checks or cc pledges in an envelope with my name and Standing Rock on it at Coldwell Banker Office on Morris Street in Sebastopol and give the receptionist for me. Please be interactive! Write your pledges below (even if you have given on their site or elsewhere!) - I want to see what we as a community can do. Thanks in advance.

About Heather: Heather Wakefield is a ŪRealtor, artist and community builder. She believes in doing your part for democracy and as such has participated in many amazing projects for the environment and peace. She has done fundraising when she has time and does volunteer work for about 5 hours a week as part of her commitment to make the world a better place since she was 11. This activity has enriched her life and also has helped a lot of people.

Heather prefers art projects but, in this case the issue itself compelled her to help out.

"If you know anyone who is going to standing rock who is grounded and responsible, I am looking for people to help carry supplies and donations." She says about the delivering the things she collects. The DoLab, Burners Without Borders and others may be helping as the population there grows and you can give to those places.They are reputable and good. Also, you can give to Standing Rock directly on their website or to me. I will be updating the thermometer as we go along. https://standingrock.org/

Background/news
    Keep the oil in the ground
    Keep the water clean, leave the sacred burial grounds alone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgr7FrZHPPw:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=rOrm67ROB5c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kooD44norew
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-EQ7BuhQq4
    Peace out
    Last edited by Barry; 09-24-2016 at 02:40 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    ladybug5

Re: Stand Up for Standing Rock by Donating

Heather... I suggest using Go Fund Me to raise money.
    It is easy and keeps track of all donations so people can see how much is raised.
    It is a better way to raise money and keeps everything transparent.
    I would love to donate but sending money to a person I dont know, or never heard of isn't
    my idea of accountability. No offense meant to you. Im sure you're very honest and
    obviously passionate about this. Please let Wacco know if you do this and I will gladly donate
    Thanks,
    Jody Tucker

Quote Posted in reply to the post by hezsez: View Post
    PLEDGE TODAY for Standing Rock!
    Goal $25,000. over 5 months. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 09-24-2016 at 02:40 PM.
    Is your dog having a good day? ~ www.gooddays.biz ~ [email protected]

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    hezsez

Hi Ladybug-

Thanks for the input, I responded privately already but this popped up on the public forum so thought I would respond here again. Yes, I encourage everyone to give something to this cause. I am not sure you watched the videos and slide shows listed above but each link allows you to give in a way that feels good (and not all of them are for food and medical). The BIGGEST need right now is with help building shelters with labor and supplies before winter, but I don't want to launch a huge campaign. By all means- give to ANY of the links!

This is a private campaign I am running and would love to meet new friends! I plan some public appearances and maybe some private home or public slide shows so you can come on out and meet me. I have been a community fundraiser and organizer for a long time and many people do know me.I am President of the non Profit that sponsors the Wacco Picnic which is right around the corner and I hope to show up and give my 3 minute pitch there. I don't feel right about doing a campaign on a crowdfund raising website right now for a variety of reasons but I am sure you can find people who are doing it that way. One reason not to do one is that and of them are for the benefit of the person asking. Anyway, donations went up past $500. over the weekend and a nice person from the DoLab will be bringing this first allotment out to the Standing Rock as part of a solidarity team.

As a side note, after 25 years of doing this kind of thing, I have seen just as much deceit happen on crowd funding online as anything else, and the bottom line for me is give where you feel safe.

I personally feel safest giving it to a person who I can ask- hey how did that go? What is the 'on the ground report' about how the money was used? Who did it help? And to get the exciting details from someone passionate about the cause. A local community member.

But yeah, I don't take it too personal if you don't want to give through me, just click on any link and give what you can!

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ladybug5: View Post
    Heather... I suggest using Go Fund Me to raise money.
    It is easy and keeps track of all donations so people can see how much is raised.
    It is a better way to raise money and keeps everything transparent.
    I would love to donate but sending money to a person I don't know, or never heard of isn't
    my idea of accountability. No offense meant to you. Im sure you're very honest and
    obviously passionate about this. Please let Wacco know if you do this and I will gladly donate
    Thanks,
    Jody Tucker
    Last edited by Barry; 09-27-2016 at 07:24 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4
    hezsez

Update: I have raised over $1700. for Standing Rock to date. I had a lot of help tonight where I was at the front gate at the grange (I was holding balloons) where a significant portion of that total came from. Everyday people who want to support the water protectors, people of all races, ages and types. I am blown away. Thanks you all. The money raised tonight will go 100% toward the holistic medical camps and the legal fund. Thanks everyone who gave so generously. I heard so many stories tonight of others who have raised money for the benefit of stopping the pipeline and fracking. I am still accepting donations. I will make sure it get to people who will spend it wisely for the camps. You can send donations to my pay pal [email protected], give me cash, check or direct deposit. My goal is to raise $20,000. Thanks everyone who is going to standing Rock and helping out. Thanks again for your donations. Let's keep it up!
    Last edited by hezsez; 11-11-2016 at 01:48 PM.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #5
    Shandi

Hi, This is a belated question, but I didn't know that a Non-profit sponsored the Wacco Pot Luck Picnic, and since you didn't mention the name of your non-profit, would you please share that, in transparency, for all of us that didn't know about your sponsorship, and the details of your (financial?) contribution? Thanks!

....I am President of the non Profit that sponsors the Wacco Picnic ...

10. TopTop #6
    newclay

Hey folks... We are wondering if anyone leaving to standing rock later in week... We have a project to discuss for this... Email... Or post in pm here... Newclayitph@ gmail.com bless, clay and batboy

11. TopTop #7
    hezsez

Hi Yes.
    Sorry it took a minute to respond to this. I just got the thread. Thanks for asking.

The Wacco Picnic does indeed have a non-financial sponsorship that enables Lagunitas to donate a keg of beer to our wonderful Wacco community. We are proud to sponsor it each year.

It is called A.C.E. and was the Non-profit for the Harmony Festival and has a long history before that in Sonoma County. We have a broad mostly educational and entertainment mandate and sponsor community events and do 'projects' as they fit with our mission. Hope that helps and I hope you enjoyed some goodies.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Hi, This is a belated question, but I didn't know that a Non-profit sponsored the Wacco Pot Luck Picnic, and since you didn't mention the name of your non-profit, would you please share that, in transparency, for all of us that didn't know about your sponsorship, and the details of your (financial?) contribution? Thanks!

12. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

13. TopTop #8
    hezsez

Hi Bat Boy,
    There are some people organizing rides on facebook. It seems a lot of the charge is on social media. You can go find Eric Spiegel on FB. He is a Bay Area guy who is on the ground there and see if he knows anyone. I have 3 friends going and might be able to fit you in one way leaving Sunday. They are collecting firewood and bringing it. Send me a private email with your FB and contact info and I will add you to the ride share thread on FB.

Thanks, Heather
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by newclay: View Post
    Hey folks... We are wondering if anyone leaving to standing rock later in week... We have a project to discuss for this... Email... Or post in pm here... Newclayitph@ gmail.com bless, clay and batboy
    Last edited by Barry; 11-12-2016 at 03:33 PM.

14. TopTop #9
    hezsez

Change of Plan! An Action for Standing Rock

Event Details

CHANGE OF PLAN! Tuesday, Nov. 15 in SAN RAFAEL -- NOT SF!

Support the Standing Rock Sioux against the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) in a day of action!

The following environmental leaders have asked all their supporters and local groups in the US to coordinate a day of action on Nov. 15.

The newly formed Sonoma County - Solidarity with Standing Rock and 350 Sonoma, a climate action group, are supporting 350Marin's action in San Rafael. We are targeting Citibank, as they are the bank coordinating the financing of the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Citibank
    666 3rd St.
    Next to the San Rafael Transit Center
    Tuesday, Nov. 15 - 4:30-6:30 PM

A member of 350Marin says traffic into San Rafael ​around that time ​should probably not be bad. But parking is difficult in downtown San Rafael. Still, it should be way easier than navigating San Francisco ​gridlock​ ​to find parking.​

Carpool and public transit info:

Bus Info
    Santa Rosa to San Rafael - $8 one way - Bring exact change
    Golden Gate Transit #101 leaves Santa Rosa Transit Mall (2nd & B St.). It arrives at San Rafael Transit Center (Platform A, close to 2nd St). It stops in Rohnert Park, Cotati, Petaluma, and Novato, on the way.

Board the bus at a different platform than where you arrived: Platform C - close to 3rd St.
    Additional trips are listed in case the first bus is full or you want to grab a bite to eat.

Golden Gate Transit or Trip Planner on https://511.org/ or Google Maps to find out more

Carpool Info
    Traffic into San Rafael shouldn't be too bad, but we hear parking is difficult. Please carpool. Also, if you are getting a ride, please offer to share the cost of gas.

For carpooling from Santa Rosa, meet at 3:00 PM at the Park & Ride lot at Brookwood Ave/Hwy. 12. It's just north of the county fairgrounds under the overpass. Overflow parking is available at the Veterans Building. 215 parking spaces.

For carpooling from Petaluma, meet at 3:15 PM at the Park & Ride at E. Washington St at Petaluma Fairgrounds (150 spaces).

Parking Info
    There is parking under the freeway in central San Rafael if people carpool down there.

Here's a link to download a PDF of the downtown parking lots. It's marked with the Citibank location (red box with an X), and with the kiosk where we'll meet (blue box with an X) - see bottom right corner of the map.

https://tinyurl.com/SanRafael-Parking

Here is a link to city parking lots in downtown San Rafael:

One of our members says, "we did get our car towed once in San Rafael when we thought we had parked it legally etc. And the rules changed after certain hours. It was a very expensive mistake to make and it wasn't at all clear to us" what they should have done.

Meeting Point
    Meet at the coffee kiosk on Platform D - at the corner of 3rd St. & Tamalpais, the NE corner of the Transit Center. Citibank is across the street! Don't forget - wear blue to represent water!

Please be there! ​
    Last edited by Barry; 11-14-2016 at 01:32 PM.

15. TopTop #10
    Shepherd

Friends,
    Today, tens of thousands of people at hundreds of events around the world will be taking action to stop the Dakota Access pipeline. Thank you for being one of them. Here are the details for your event one more time (please double check them!):

Click here for the full details and discussion board for your event.
    Citibank, Stop Funding Dakota Access Pipeline
    Citibank Branch, Santa Rosa
    290 B Street, santa rosa, CA
    11:45 AM, November 15, 2016

Remember:

• These actions are about solidarity with Standing Rock and stopping Dakota Access. Keep focused on our goals, and do your best to uplift and embody the values expressed at Oceti Sakowin Camp, including respect, compassion, and humility.
    • Also (and this should go without saying), please do not dress up in 'Native American' clothing or use other tribal symbols unless it reflects your own heritage and customs.
    • Remember to send photos! You can email your photos as attachments to[email protected] with the location of your event in the subject line and a short description in the body of the email.
    • Remember to share on social media! Use the hashtag #noDAPL so that we can find your posts and help share them far and wide.
    Thanks again for joining us today. See you in the streets,

16. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

17. TopTop #11
    hezsez

Other ways to stop fracking -
    Economic withdrawal is very impactful. #NODAPL is urging people In support to call these banks. Furthermore, close your accounts and withdraw your investments and put your money's in local credit unions. Please share
    Wells Fargo*
    CEO Timothy J. Sloan
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    866-249-3302
    Corporate Office:
    Wells Fargo
    420 Montgomery Street
    San Francisco, CA 94104

BNP Paribas*
    CEO Jean-Laurent Bonnafe
    [email protected]
    Corporate Office:
    3 rue d’Antin
    75002 Paris, France
    00-33-157-082-200
    U.S. Office:
    787 Seventh Avenue - The Equitable Tower
    New York, NY 10019
    212-841-3000

SunTrust*
    CEO William H. Rodgers Jr.
    Corporate Office:
    303 Peachtree Street NE
    Atlanta, GA 30308
    800-786-8787
    Chief Communications Officer:
    Sue Mallino
    404-813-0463
    [email protected]

The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ*
    Chairman Nobuyuki Hirano
    CEO and President Takashi Oyamada
    Corporate Office:
    2-7-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
    Tokyo, Japan
    81-3-3240-8111
    U.S. Office:
    1251 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10020-1104
    212-782-4000

Mizuho Bank*
    President and CEO Nobuhide Hayashi
    Corporate Office:
    Otemachi Tower
    1-5-5, Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku
    Tokyo 100-8176, Japan
    81-3-3214-1111
    U.S. Office:
    1251 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10020
    212-282-3000

Citibank (CitiGroup)*
    CEO Michael Corbat
    [email protected]
    212-793-1201
    Corporate Office:
    388 Greenwich Street
    New York, NY 10013
    Phone: 800-285-3000 and 212-793-0710

TD Securities*
    Chairman, CEO, and President Bob Dorrance
    Corporate Office:
    P.O. Box 1, TD Bank Tower
    66 Wellington Street W
    Toronto, Ontario
    M5K 1A2
    Investment Banking: 416-307-8500
    Equity Research: 416-307-9360
    Trading Floor Enquiries: 416-944-6978
    U.S. Office:
    31 West 52nd Street
    New York, NY 10019-6101
    212-827-7000

Credit Agricole*
    CEO Jean-Paul Chifflet
    Office:
    12, Place des Etats-Unis
    Montrouge, France 92545
    33-1-43-23-52-02
    U.S. Office:
    1301 Avenue of the Americas,
    New York, NY 10019
    [email protected]

Intesa SanPaolo*
    CEO Carlo Messina
    Corporate Office:
    Piazza San Carlo, 156
    10121 Torino, Italy
    39-011-555-1
    Corporate Social Responsibility Unit:
    39-02-8796-3435
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

ING Bank*
    CEO and Executive Board Chairman Ralph A.J.G Hamers
    Wholesale Banking, Operations & IT, Sustainability, Corporate Governance:
    Carolien van der Giessen
    [email protected]
    31-20-576-63-86
    Head of Media Relations:
    Raymond Vermuelen
    [email protected]
    31-20-576-63-69
    Corporate Office:
    Amsterdamse Poort
    Bijlmerplein 888
    1102 MG Amsterdam
    The Netherlands
    31-20-5639111
    Mailing Address:
    ING Bank N.V.
    P.O. Box 1800
    1000 BV Amsterdam
    The Netherlands
    U.S. Office:
    ING Financial Holdings LLC
    1325 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10019
    646-424-6000

Natixis*
    CEO Pierre Servant
    Corporate Office:
    Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A.
    21 quai d’Austerlitz
    75634 Paris Cedex 13, France
    33-1-78-40-90-00
    U.S. Office:
    Natixis Global Asset Management, L.P.
    399 Boylston Street
    Boston, MA
    617-449-2100
    BayernLB*
    CEO Johannes-Jorg Riegler
    Head of Communications:
    Matthias Priwitzer
    [email protected]
    49-89-2171-21255
    Corporate Office:
    Brienner Straße 18
    80333 Munich
    49-89-2171-27176
    U.S. Office:
    560 Lexington Avenue
    New York City, NY 10022
    212-310-9800

BBVA Securities*
    CEO Carlos Torres Villa
    Executive Chairman Francisco Gonzalez Rodriguez
    Corporate Office:
    Calle Azul, 4
    28050 Madrid, Spain
    34-902-22-44-66

DNB Capital*
    U.S. office:
    200 Park Avenue, 31st Floor New York, N.Y. 10166-0396
    212-681-3800

ICBC London*
    CEO and Managing Director Jin Chen
    Corporate Office:
    20 Gresham Street
    London EC2V 7JE, United Kingdom
    44-203-145-5000
    U.S. Office:
    520 Madison Avenue 28th Floor
    New York, NY 10022
    212-407-5000

SMBC Nikko Securities*
    President and CEO Yoshihiko Shimizu
    Corporate Office:
    3-1, Marunouchi 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku
    Tokyo 100-8325, Japan
    81-3-5644-3111

Societe General*
    CEO Frederic Oudea
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/fredericoudea
    Chiarman of the Board Lorenzo Bini Smaghi
    [email protected]
    Corporate Office:
    29 boulevard Haussmann 75009
    Paris, France
    2.0@societegenerale
    33-1-42-14-20-00
    U.S. Office:
    245 Park Avenue
    New York City, NY 10167
    212-278-6000
    The following banks are involved in funding for the entire Bakken pipeline:

Royal Bank of Scotland
    CEO Ross McEwan
    [email protected]
    Director of Media Relations:
    Chris Turner
    44-20-7672-4515
    Corporate Office:
    Gogarburn
    175 Glasgow Road
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom
    44-131-626-3263
    U.S. Office:
    600 Washington Boulevard
    Stamford, CT 06901
    203-897-2700

ABN Amro Capital
    Chairman of the Board Gerrit Zalm
    Corporate Office:
    ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
    Gustav Mahlerlaan 10
    1082 PP Amsterdam
    The Netherlands
    31-10-241-17-23
    U.S. Office:
    100 Park Avenue, 17th floor
    New York, NY 10017
    917-284-6800

Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank)
    CEO and President Brian J. Porter
    Corporate Office:
    Scotia Plaza
    44 King Street W
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada M5H 1H1
    416-866-6161
    [email protected]
    U.S. Office:
    250 Vesey Street,
    23rd and 24th floors
    New York, NY 10281
    212-225-5000
    Scotia Howard Weil (“Energy Investment Boutique”):
    Energy Centre
    1100 Poydras Street Suite 3500
    New Orleans, LA 70163
    504-582-2500 and 800-322-3005
    [email protected]

Citizens Bank
    Chairman and CEO Bruce Van Saun
    Head of Media Relations:
    Peter Lucht
    [email protected]
    781-655-2289
    Consumer Lending, Business Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate:
    Lauren DiGeronimo
    [email protected]
    781-471-1454
    Corporate Office:
    1 Citizens Plaza
    Providence, RI 02903
    401-456-7000

Comerica Bank
    Chairman and CEO Ralph W. Babb Jr.
    Investor Relations:
    214-462-6831
    Corporate Contacts:
    Wendy Bridges
    [email protected]
    214-462-4443
    Wayne Mielke
    [email protected]
    214-462-4463
    Corporate Office:
    Comerica Bank Tower
    1717 Main Street
    Dallas, TX 75201
    800-521-1190

U.S. Bank
    Chairman and CEO Richard K. Davis
    [email protected]
    Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications Dana Ripley
    [email protected]
    612-303-3167
    Brand, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sponsorships:
    Susan Beatty
    [email protected]
    612-303-9229
    Corporate Office:
    U.S. Bancorp Center
    800 Nicollet Mall
    Minneapolis, MN 55402
    800-685-5065 and 651-466-3000

PNC Bank
    Chairman, President, and CEO William S. Demchak
    Media Relations:
    Fred Solomon
    [email protected]
    412-762-4550
    Investor Relations:
    Bryan K. Gill
    [email protected]
    412-768-4143
    Corporate Office:
    300 Fifth Avenue
    The Tower at PNC Plaza
    Pittsburgh, PA 15222
    412-762-2000

Barclays
    Chairman John McFarlane
    [email protected]
    CEO Jes Staley
    Corporate Office:
    Barclays Bank PLC
    1 Churchill Place
    London E14 5HP, United Kingdom
    44-20-7116-1000
    U.S. Office:
    Barclays
    745 7th Avenue
    New York, NY 10019
    212-526-7000
    Press Office:
    212-526-7000
    [email protected]

JPMorgan Chase
    Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon
    [email protected]
    212-270-1111
    Corporate Contacts:
    Andrew Gray
    [email protected]
    Jennifer Lavoie
    [email protected]
    Brian Marchiony
    [email protected]
    Corporate Office:
    270 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017-2014

Bank of America
    President, CEO, and Chairman Brian Moynihan
    [email protected]
    Executive Relations, Office of the CEO:
    Matthew Task
    813-805-4873
    Corporate Office:
    100 N Tryon Street
    Charlotte, NC 28255

Deutsche Bank
    CEO John Cryan
    Corporate Contact:
    Renee Calabro
    [email protected]
    212-250-5525
    Corporate Address:
    Deutsche Bank AG
    Taunusanlage 12
    60325 Frankfurt Am Main (for letters and postcards: 60262)
    Germany
    49-69-910-00
    U.S. Office:
    Deutsche Bank AG
    60 Wall Street
    New York, NY 10005
    212-250-7171

Compass Bank
    Chairman and CEO Manolo Sanchez
    Director of External Communications:
    Christina Anderson
    [email protected]
    Communications:
    Al Ortiz
    [email protected]
    281-433-5640
    Corporate Office:
    15 S 20th Street
    Birmingham, AL 35233
    205-297-1986

Credit Suisse
    CEO Tidjane Thiam
    Board Chairman Urs Rohner
    Suisse Banking Ombudsman:
    Bahnhofplatz 9
    P.O. Box 1818
    CH 8021 Zurich, Switzerland
    41-43-266-14-14
    Corporate Office:
    Uetlibergstrasse 231
    P.O. Box 700
    CH 8070 Zurich, Switzerland
    41-44-333-11-11
    U.S. Office:
    650 California Street
    San Francisco, CA 94108
    Phone: 415-249-2100

DNB Capital/ASA
    CEO Rune Bjerke
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/rune-bjerke-04714639
    Chairwoman of the Board Anne Carine Tanum
    47-915-04800
    Executive Vice President Communications Even Westerveld
    47-400-16-744
    Corporate Address:
    Dronning Eufemias Gate 30
    0191 Oslo, Norway

Sumitomo Mitsui Bank
    President and CEO Takeshi Kunibe
    Corporate Office:
    1-1-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
    Tokyo, Japan
    81-3-3282-8111
    U.S. Office:
    277 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10172
    212-224-4000

Royal Bank of Canada
    CEO David I. McKay
    CEO and Board Communications:
    Paul French
    [email protected]
    416-974-3718
    Corporate Media Relations:
    Catherine Hudon
    [email protected]
    416-974-5506
    Corporate Address:
    200 Bay Street P.O. Box 1
    Royal Bank Plaza
    Toronto, Canada
    416-974-5151 and 416-842-2000

UBS
    CEO Sergio Ermotti
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergiopermotti
    Head Group External Communications:
    Mark Hengel
    [email protected]
    Phone: 41-44-234-32-21
    Chief Communication Officer-Americas:
    Marsha Askins
    [email protected]
    212-713-6151 office and 917-226-4743 cell
    Corporate Office:
    Bahnhofstrasse 45, CH-8098
    8001 Zurich, Switzerland
    41-44-234-11-11
    U.S. Office:
    1285 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY 10019
    212-713-2000

Goldman Sachs
    Chairman and CEO Lloyd C. Blankfein
    [email protected]
    917-743-0939 and 212-902-0593
    Media Contacts Americas:
    212-902-5400
    Corporate Address:
    Goldman, Sachs & Co.
    200 West Street
    New York, NY 10282
    212-902-1000

Morgan Stanley
    CEO James P. Gorman
    [email protected]
    212-761-4000
    Corporate Office:
    Morgan Stanley
    1585 Broadway
    New York, NY 10036
    212-761-4000

Origin Bank (formerly Community Trust)
    Chairman, President, and CEO Drake Mills
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/drake-mills-554a3a20
    www.ctbonline.com
    318-768-3048
    Corporate Office:
    3921 Elm St.
    Choudrant, LA 71227

HSBC Bank
    Chairman Douglas Flint
    Group Chief Executive Stuart Gulliver
    [email protected]
    Corporate Address:
    8 Canada Square
    London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom
    44-20-7991-8888
    U.S. Office:
    HSBC Headquarters
    425 5th Avenue
    New York, NY 10018
    212-525-5600
    Head of Media Relations, HSBC USA:
    Rob Sherman
    212-525-6901
    The information compiled here is from the latest information from Food & Water Watch research, Bloomberg data, and contact information reported by the banks. If there are corrections or additions that we should consider, please let us know. This information will be updated as needed.

18. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

19. TopTop #12
    hezsez

Tonight there is a live feed video from Standing Rock on Facebook. I cannot figure out how to get it from facebook over here on Kevin Gilbertt's feed. Check it out. Sunday night when no one is watching, but more than 2 million people are and it is going viral.

The situation:
    Militarized police firing water cannon, Sound devices and threats and warnings and tear gas on unarmed water protectors in freezing weather, right now. Share it, tag it write a comment and keep it going viral! 1,800,000 watching when it crashed. He's In the middle of ND!!! There is NO CELL TOWERS and he said he had 5%. reception phone to facebook. Call the National Guard 701.333.2000; ND Governor's office 701.328.2200; Army Corp of Engineers 202.761.8700; Amnesty International 212.807.8400. Call the Situation Room, they are answering! (202) 456-9431 They are tracking and they are aware I think you got most of them.
    Morton County Sheriff's Dept 701-667-3330
    a second phone number to try for the Morton County Sherriff's Office if the first one is continuously busy:
    701-328-8118
    North Dakota Governor's Office 701.328.2200
    White House (202) 456-1111
    White House 202-456-1414
    White House Situation Room 202 456 9431
    Army Corps of Engineers 202-761-8700
    National Guard 701-333-2000
    ND Governor 701-328-2200
    Amnesty International 212-807-8400 #RiseUp #NoDAPL

20. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

21. TopTop #13
    Shepherd

Around 50 people attended an event at Arlene Francis Center in Santa Rosa yesterday to honor the people at Standing Rock. KPFA-FM broadcasters Miguel Molina and Dennis Bernstein spoke about broadcasting there for a week recently and hoping to return.

Miguel said that what is happening at Standing Rock is "a prayer of resistance." It was mentioned that 2/3s of those there are young people. They mentioned that what is needed is wood for heat through the winter, since it gets very cold in North Dakota, but not blankets or canned food. A Native American woman named Judy helped open the evening with an invocation. A Great Mother prayer and a poem from the Muslim Rumi followed.

Among the other things said were the following:

"This is the largest native uprising in the U.S. in 100 years."
    "This is not considered a protest, but a ceremony."
    "A delegation from Mexico arrived by horseback."

One of the most inspiring things was a colorful group of Mexican children dancing, who received an enthusiastic reception. It was a truly multi-cultural gathering.

22. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

23. TopTop #14
    hezsez

OUR VOICES ARE BEING HEARD!!! DON'T STOP SHARING TALKING AND BEING ANGRY AT THIS!!! THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO!!! KEEP FIGHTING WHILE WE STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR!!! our voices got Obama to not sign the last permit to cross the river. Our voices got 7000+ people (as of yesterday) entrenching for a winter long battle against the pipeline. Our voices have been heard across the planet, and the UN now has inspectors and assayers at the scene recording the atrocities taking place.....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shepherd: View Post
    Around 50 people attended an event at Arlene Francis Center in Santa Rosa yesterday ....

24. Gratitude expressed by:

25. TopTop #15
    hezsez

From a friend Julia at Standing Rock:
    We are at Standing Rock. We are safe. We were able to secure press passes and have visited the front line (at a reasonably safe time) for a press conference with Emergency Medics. The only mainstream media present was a reporter from the Huffington Post. The medics shared stories of Sunday night when North Dakota police officers used extreme violence against peaceful water protectors. Water canons had been deployed by the police in below freezing conditions at people trying to unblock a bridge that had been blocked weeks ago by police. The bridge is necessary to bring supplies, food, and medical equipment to the people here at the camps in a timely manner. It has been blocked for weeks. A young woman was bringing blankets to people suffering from hypothermia and had her arm blown off by a concussion grenade deployed by the North Dakota officers.

You can hear them laughing and taunting the people from the front line. These same officers aimed rubber bullets directly at a 13 year old girls face and she has lost her eye!! I have reached out to a mainstream Bay Area media outlet and they literally told me they didn't have the "bandwidth" to cover this story. The message was accompanied by an "unsmiley" face emoticon!?! At what point do WE the people, write our local editors and tell them coverage of this story is necessary. At what point do we write the president, and pull our money from the banks that is supporting DAPL?? The time is now. Share this story. Pull your money. Do your research. Donate what you can to the Standing Rock Sioux. Don't wait. Sending love from Standing Rock. In solidarity,
    Julia Davis
    Last edited by Barry; 11-24-2016 at 10:59 AM.

26. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

27. TopTop #16
    Shepherd

Thanks for this update from Standing Rock. This week's Bohemian has a short Openmic article on Standing Rock. It can be read and responded to with comments, such as the one from Julia below, at the following link:
    Standing Tall: Local efforts to block Dakota Access Pipeline grow

From a friend Julia at Standing Rock:...

28. Gratitude expressed by: