Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Michael Anthony

Carnacchi's Candidate's Qualification Statement:

Here is my Candidate's Qualification Statement as it was filed and will appear in the Sebastopol voter's ballot pamphlet. I am prepared to openly discuss and respectfully answer any questions that West County residents have about any of the points on which I rest my candidacy.

Michael Anthony Carnacchi - Age: 54

Small Business Owner, Director-Sebastopol Downtown Association

For 23 consecutive years now, I have been honored to serve the citizens of Sebastopol as a small business owner with a cobbler and boot-making workshop on Main Street. I am also a director of the Sebastopol Downtown Association, where I have been an active member since 1994.

I am running for Sebastopol City Council in order to be a catalyst in the creation of innovative ways to increase City revenue, improve downtown quality of life, attract locally owned businesses that provide essential necessities, and mitigate traffic and parking concerns.

I regularly attend City Council meetings, Planning Commission meetings, and General Plan meetings and I understand the challenges and opportunities facing Sebastopol. I seek to employ this knowledge to develop policies that benefit our environment, strengthen our sense of community, maintain a school district attractive to young families, and ensure that our children can afford to live here.

I am recognized as a citizens’ advocate who stands up for economic and social justice and if elected, I will carefully listen to diverse viewpoints with an open mind, with integrity, and with the greater good of our community always in my heart.

Thank you for considering my candidacy; I respectfully petition for your vote.
    Last edited by Barry; 09-01-2016 at 12:00 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Shepherd

Re: Carnacchi's Candidate's Qualification Statement:

My appreciations to Michael for posting this. I would welcome the other two candidates to post such a detailed statement, as well as write-in candidate Craig Litwin.
    Last edited by Barry; 09-01-2016 at 11:12 AM.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Michael Anthony

Re: Carnacchi's Candidate's Qualification Statement:

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shepherd: View Post
    I would welcome the other two candidates to post such a detailed statement, as well as write-in candidate Craig Litwin.

Yes, I agree with you in welcoming the other candidates to post as you suggested but under individual threads please.

For this thread, I will openly discuss and respectfully answer any questions that West County residents and the other candidates have about my Candidate's Qualification Statement, and I am grateful for any opportunity to engage.
    Last edited by Barry; 09-01-2016 at 11:12 AM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: