Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    MDStokes

Looking for high level fitness trainer for competitive athlete in russain river area

I am looking for a local fitness trainer. Basically the best in the area for high level fitness training. strength, cardio, etc.

I am an amateur competitive surfer.
    Thanks, Mike
    Last edited by Barry; 08-04-2016 at 12:15 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    ILift

Re: Looking for high level fitness trainer for competitive athlete in russain river area

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MDStokes: View Post
    I am looking for a local fitness trainer. Basically the best in the area for high level fitness training. strength, cardio, etc. ...
    Check out Santa Rosa Strength and Conditioning.

(Full disclosure: I'm the owner. Haven't been on wacco in many years but just came on here to seek a personal recommendation, saw this, and had to reply.) You can read some of our member stories/testimonials here. Google us and check Google reviews, Yelp reviews, and facebook reviews to get an idea what people say about us.

We work with athletes (and non-athletes as well) to provide you a customized training plan based on your specific needs and goals. We teach proper movement and mechanics, quality nutrition principles, and recovery strategies to get you progressive, safe, and sustainable results. We've been in business for over seven years and have worked with many hundreds of people in Sonoma County to help them get stronger and fitter for their sport or their everyday lives.

We offer a free consultation where we sit down with you to learn more about you and your goals, tell you about our programs and how we work with our clients, and determine whether we have a good fit. You can call us at (707) 542-7725 for more info or go to the website.

We're located near Piner and Coffee Lane, which is a pretty easy shot from Forestville. If I knew of a personal trainer or facility closer to you that provides what you're looking for I would give you a recommendation - but I don't. Most fitness places around are bodybuilding (aesthetics) focused, not performance-based.

Good luck! If you have any questions in your search or I can help you in any way, feel free to reach out!
    Last edited by Barry; 08-24-2016 at 10:41 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email