Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    JayS

Need houscleaning next week

Hello group,
    I need a housecleaning referral to put the final touches on my apartment upon moving out, for next week. Attempted contact with Ritta who advertises here with no results.
    Thank you!
    Jay
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Need houscleaning next week

Quote Posted in reply to the post by JayS: View Post
    Hello group,
    I need a housecleaning referral to put the final touches on my apartment upon moving out, for next week. Attempted contact with Ritta who advertises here with no results.
    Thank you!
    Jay
    Hi Jay,
    I had the same experience with Ritta, ie. left 2 voicemails and never got a call back. I left one voicemail for Natasha (I think that's her name) who also advertises on WACCO and she immediately called me back and she sounds great, but referred me to her assistant Maria because Natasha doesn't work Santa Rosa. It turned out that I decided not to hire anyone for the time being, but if and when I do, I will definitely call Natasha again! Good luck!

3. TopTop #3
    Dustyg

Re: Need houscleaning next week

I had the same experience contacting Ritta, no response. I did contact Natasha and got a very good job done.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by gaiasophia: View Post
    Hi Jay,
    I had the same experience with Ritta, ie. left 2 voicemails and never got a call back. I left one voicemail for Natasha (I think that's her name) who also advertises on WACCO and she immediately called me back and she sounds great, but referred me to her assistant Maria because Natasha doesn't work Santa Rosa. It turned out that I decided not to hire anyone for the time being, but if and when I do, I will definitely call Natasha again! Good luck!