Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mark Goldes

Aesop's solar powered 24/7 engines - close to running - (progress report)

AESOP Institute (Sebastopol) is converting two conventional engines to run 24/7 on solar energy.

Both a Mitsubishi V6 and a small Briggs & Stratton engine are close to conversion. The small engine is being worked on in a lab in Cotati. The Mitsubishi engine is in a lab in the Seattle area.

The lead inventor (Ken Rauen, AESOP’s Chief Technical Officer) projects both prototypes are close to running.

These engines reflect improvements beyond the Proof-of-Concept (Ford and Kia) engines, converted to run without fuel, after a decade of work, by Chris Hunter in Alaska.

Ken Rauen - inventor of most of AESOP's engines – gave a presentation at the AAAS Meeting in San Diego. His talk was well received by the scientists present. (Scientific White Paper available upon request)

These engines will be validated at The Institute for Advanced Study in Austin. The Director has stated that substantial funding will be available once the tests are complete on either engine.

Both of these advanced prototype engines are key to a potential worldwide market.

AESOP Institute is seeking interim Bridge money to complete the prototypes. A total of $50,000 is sought – in tax deductible donations or Convertible Loans in any amount from $1,000 up.

Attached is an AESOP Energy LLC 2 page Executive Summary.

There is more on the website: aesopinstitute.org

Additional information is available upon request, including the AESOP Energy LLC Business Plan.

I'm happy to address any questions. Call Mark 707 861-9070 or write to [email protected]

Attached Files
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    podfish

Re: Aesop's solar powered 24/7 engines - close to running - (progress report)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mark Goldes: View Post
    AESOP Institute (Sebastopol) is converting two conventional engines to run 24/7 on solar energy.
    If there's any good explanation (emphasis on good) as to why this variant of a perpetual motion machine will work, it would be worth presenting. If you guys want to pursue it as a hobby, more power to you. I wish people would contribute cash to my hobbies too, but I can't come up with a plausible explanation for them why they should. So far, that's missing from your website and facebook page. All I find is stuff about Tesla and an inspirational slogan from Einstein, but maybe I'm missing the tech page.

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #3
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    ... maybe I'm missing the tech page.
    thanks for the PM, Mark - but I'd prefer to discuss this publicly since you found it suitable to start a public thread. Any technical information you're willing to share might as well be shared widely - I'm certainly not under any kind of NDA so sharing with me wouldn't be private anyway. Any references you might make to some of your public presentations would be worth sharing as well. I didn't find any but google's not perfect.

As Carl Sagan said, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and when there's a long history of perpetual-motion machines out there, it seems very reasonable to address the question of similarity to those head-on.

5. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

6. TopTop #4
    Mark Goldes

Podfish, I also prefer to discuss this publicly and could not figure out how to make my reply to you public. I wrote to Barry asking him to please post it.

Attached is an article Ken Rauen published in Infinite Energy Magazine some years ago about the fundamental science behind this work. I believe I can add it to my post.

The White Paper is Confidential. However, we do not insist upon an NDA. I will not add it to my post, and ask only that you do not share it or put it on the web.

As you will see, you can contact him directly should you have any questions about the science after reading both of these.

Mark
    Last edited by Barry; 06-26-2016 at 10:04 AM.

7. TopTop #5
    Mark Goldes

Hi Podfish, Skepticism is expected. The details are not posted publicly as they are proprietary. However, if you provide an email address you are welcome to a copy of the White Paper which explains the science. This work was Presented at the AAAS meeting in San Diego last week. The fourth such presentation. No scientist has found fault with the theory. Two engines have now been converted and provide proof-of-concept. Details are on the website. Look under NO FUEL PISTON ENGINES and scroll down to pages 11-15. AESOP's work reflects much greater knowledge of thermodynamics by Ken Rauen. These prototypes open a path to commercialization. Once widely available and better understood they might launch a perpetual commotion. Cheers, Mark
    Last edited by Barry; 06-26-2016 at 10:05 AM.

8. TopTop #6
    Jude Iam

Re: Aesop's solar powered 24/7 engines - close to running - (progress report)- OH YEAH.

MARK GOLDES HAS YET TO REPAY MY $6,000 INVESTMENT FROM, OH, ABOUT 27 YEARS AGO.

He changes the name of his outfit periodically, so that he's no longer legally bound to those old debts/investments (he once bragged about that to me, forgetting that i'd given him money which he no longer felt obliged to return. funny, huh?! in small claims, i even won the case to get my money back from him - and he made one small payment then quit repaying me.)

FOR DECADES NOW, thousands of people have been ripped off via the great vision, tremendous promises offered by mark...with NOTHING TO SHOW. no technology, no products, NO RETURN OF INVESTMENT. NADA. ZILCH. ZIP. really sounds good though...

https://physicsreviewboard.wordpress...y/mark-goldes/

caveat emptor, jude iam

P.S. Make me eat my words, mark - return my money and show that you've returned the millions 'invested' that you've taken through the many YEARS. let us all see the proof of that. transparency rules.
    j
    Last edited by Barry; 06-26-2016 at 10:06 AM.

9. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

10. TopTop #7
    Mark Goldes

Re: Aesop's solar powered 24/7 engines - close to running - (progress report)- OH YEAH.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    MARK GOLDES HAS YET TO REPAY MY $6,000 INVESTMENT FROM, OH, ABOUT 27 YEARS AGO.....
    First, I acknowledge the debt. AESOP Institute began to seek a practical alternative to fossil fuels about 40 years ago. My Bio and AESOP's history are on the aesopinstitute.org website. From the beginning, we explored cutting edge science. We have learned that new science typically takes 20 to 30 years to yield practical technology. In the case of radically new approaches to energy, due to the need to learn by performing a very large number of laboratory experiments with inadequate funds and in the face of widespread disbelief disparagement and false accusations of dishonesty and fraud, it has taken far longer.

Ironically, the staggering potential of the work of AESOP Energy has resulted in the promise of abundant funds following independent laboratory verification by a distinguished laboratory that has known our work for decades. The Business Plan mentions the fact that all previous creditors will be offered a choice of conversion into AESOP Energy equity, or repayment with interest. That is expected to occur with a year.

Since many millions of lives may depend on this technology, which can replace fossil fuels faster than any known alternative, we have continued in spite of the extraordinary financial burden. The Troll website cited is a fake Board consisting of a single individual. It contains some truth and numerous outright lies and slander. In the UK it would qualify the individual involved for a 2 year jail sentence.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-26-2016 at 10:07 AM.

11. TopTop #8
    Jude Iam

UH, mark, for decades now,

your rap is that it is ALWAYS about to pop,

to be realized within a year,
    to change the world in a REALLY HUGE WAY.

cept it hasn't. for 30 years. not at all...

what EXACTLY have you produced in ALL THAT TIME?
    how much has been made? repaid?

you have lived off what you've collected from "investors".
    what else has resulted? specifically? hmmm?
    Last edited by Barry; 06-26-2016 at 10:08 AM.

12. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

13. TopTop #9
    Mark Goldes

...your rap is that it is ALWAYS about to pop,...
    Billions of dollars have been spent in pursuit of hot fusion. It is still far from commercial.

Global Warming is producing extreme heat - already life threatening in India and elsewhere. If the data on Arctic News is correct, and the evidence suggests that it is, all human life on earth can begin to end in 7-15 years. The only hope appears to require we replace 80% of fossil fuels within 5 years. That seemingly impossible task requires a World War II type 24/7/365 effort where 4 engine bombers rolled off a Ford assembly line every hour. It also requires revolutionary technology that can be mass produced very fast.

AESOP Institute, through earlier commercial affiliates, Magnetic Power Inc. and Room Temperature Superconductors Inc. successfully completed four Small Business Innovation Research contracts demonstrating the worlds first room temperature superconductors. We call them Ultraconductors as physicists are unfamiliar with the reality that polymers (plastics) can superconduct, let alone at room temperature (and well above). Those final Reports have been cleared for public release. The contracts were awarded by the USAF and what is now called The Missile Defense Agency. Copies are available upon request. AESOP Energy will commercialize room temperature superconductors. It has been said such an event will result in "a second industrial revolution".

We lost our home in foreclosure. Our personal finances have been a nightmare. There has never been financial support remotely close to adequate. Fortunately, engines that run 24/7 on solar energy are close to running. The needed financial bridge is modest. Once verified independently, development and licensing to existing engine manufacturers will rapidly follow. A world class team of scientists and engineers is in place.

14. TopTop #10
    Jude Iam

Dear Waccos, note:

NO answer has been tendered to the questions of WHAT HAS BEEN CREATED IN 30 YEARS.
    WHAT HAS ACTUALIZED, in ANY terms:
    PRODUCTS
    INCOME
    REPAYMENT OF INVESTMENT OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

why not? there is NONE. nada. ZIP. zilch.

losing your house and "financial nightmare" are not compelling evidence for the reality of your proposal.

"financial bridge" and "world-class team" - THAT has been consistent language...
    but NEVER A RESULT.
    AFTER 30 YEARS.

mark will continue to repeat the idyllic vision of clean energy to save the planet.
    want to fund that vision? give him your money. just know that it is the vision you re funding, not anything which will actually DO anything about it.

oh, and acknowledging your debt to me is a FAR CRY ROM REPAYING IT.
    REPAY ME and I WILL IMMEDIATELY POST NOTICE OF THAT.

jude

15. Gratitude expressed by:

16. TopTop #11
    Mark Goldes

Hot fusion has been pursued with Billions of dollars for decades. The intent is to supply the world with clean energy. So far, the achievements have not resulted in any product nor is any likely near-term.

AESOP has demonstrated one seemingly impossible technology: room temperature superconductivity. That could result in a product within a year.

AESOP is close to demonstrating engines that can supply the world with clean energy, fast. Examples will be in an independent laboratory this year.

It has taken decades of work (including many mistakes) to get this far. However, this achievement will be obvious in the coming weeks and months.

Once that has occurred, everyone who helped financially, over the time it has taken to reach this point, will be invited to participate by conversion of former investments into equity in AESOP Energy or will have the option of repayment with interest. I believe that will happen with the next year. I hope it proves a pleasant surprise when it does.

Those who decide to help at this critical moment are now aware of the risks and some of the history. My Bio and more appears on the website: aesopinstitute.org

“In this present world …a revolutionary idea or invention is hampered in its adolescence – by want of means, by selfish interests, pedantry, stupidity and ignorance. It is attacked and stifled, and passes through bitter trials and tribulations. … All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed, only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.” Nikola Tesla

17. TopTop #12
    Jude Iam

WTF...? endless repetition. barry, going to continue to let site be used for scams?
    J

Hot fusion has been pursued with Billions of dollars for decades. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 06-27-2016 at 10:45 AM.

18. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

19. TopTop #13
    spam1

MARK GOLDES HAS YET TO REPAY MY $6,000 INVESTMENT FROM, OH, ABOUT 27 YEARS AGO.
    https://physicsreviewboard.wordpress...y/mark-goldes/
    "A fool and his money are soon parted", or as my father paraphrased it "a fool and his money are some party..."

We've all been foolish at times, but I applaud your willingness to admit it in this case. Very good reference. Hope your comment means nobody else falls for this.

BUT: on a related subject, so many good sounding ideas have the same concept of "let's get something for nothing" and there are very few of these ideas that work. Perpetual motion, or perpetual income in retirement (regardless of other economic realities) or perpetual health care (regardless of costs or people to administer it) all follow the same flawed concept.

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #14
    Mark Goldes

Quote Posted in reply to the post by spam1: View Post
    "A fool and his money are soon parted", or as my father paraphrased it "a fool and his money are some party..."
    Those with open minds might find the Rauen Proell Effect paper appended to my post of unusual interest.

Once the present prototype engines are verified by a distinguished laboratory a perpetual commotion is likely to follow.

It is well known in science that a superconducting ring demonstrates Perpetual Motion of the Third Kind. Engines that run 24/7 on solar energy will demonstrate, to the surprise of almost every scientist and engineer, Perpetual Motion of the Second Kind.

Since Edison and Tesla were jointly awarded a Nobel Prize - and both refused to accept it as it meant appearing with the other (they had become bitter enemies) - to my knowledge the Nobel Prize was never again awarded to an inventor.

Ken is also the Senior author of Temporal Wave Mechanics (TWM) an alternative to the Standard Model of Particle Physics. TWM predicted the anomaly which supports the new particle - which surfaced and is now the subject of attempted verification - at CERN. TWM supplements Quantum Mechanics and parallels the 11 dimensions of string theory through completely different processes, yet confirms Einstein.

Ken Rauen's invention of 24/7 solar powered engines that need no fuel, and alternative to the Standard Model of Particle Physics, in my admittedly biased opinion, will one day deserve to be considered for a Nobel Prize.
    Last edited by Barry; 06-28-2016 at 11:35 AM.

22. TopTop #15
    Jude Iam

so, mark -

about the return of my $6,000 from 27+ years ago... made in good faith, to promulgate clean energy advances: your reply?

jude
    Last edited by Barry; 06-29-2016 at 12:28 PM.

23. Gratitude expressed by:

24. TopTop #16
    Mark Goldes

As stated above, AESOP is close to demonstrating engines that can supply the world with clean energy, fast. Examples will be in an independent laboratory this year.

It has taken decades of work (including many mistakes) to get this far. However, this achievement will be obvious in the coming weeks and months.

Once that has occurred, everyone who helped financially, over the time it has taken to reach this point, will be invited to participate by conversion of former investments into equity in AESOP Energy or will have the option of repayment with interest. I believe that will happen with the next year. I hope it proves a pleasant surprise when it does.

Those who decide to help at this critical moment are now aware of the risks and some of the history. My Bio and more appears on the website: aesopinstitute.org

25. TopTop #17
    Jude Iam

mark, repayment t'would be considerably beyond a "pleasant surprise".
    in the event that THIS is actually the time that the breakthrough breaks through -
    $6,000 x 27 years x say 7% returned to me "within the next year"... really...
    glad to report back on that here. jude

As stated above, AESOP is close to demonstrating engines that can supply the world with clean energy, fast. Examples will be in an independent laboratory this year.

26. Gratitude expressed by:

27. TopTop #18
    Valley Oak

Hey Mark:

Shut up, stop swindling people, and repay Judith her $6,000...with interest.

You deliberately came here to Wacco to try and rip off more people with your lifelong scams.

Go away!

28. Gratitude expressed by:

29. TopTop #19
    Mark Goldes

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Edward Mendoza: View Post
    Hey Mark:

Shut up, stop swindling people, and repay Judith her $6,000...with interest.

You deliberately came here to Wacco to try and rip off more people with your lifelong scams.

Go away!

As you and everyone else will learn to your astonishment, I have never swindled anyone. AESOP's work is very real. It may become obvious within the next year that it provides the fastest path to replacement of fossil fuels. That can save many millions of lives - as the unrecognized threat of abrupt Global Warming becomes increasingly clear.

If it goes as well as it now seems it will, everyone who ever assisted financially will have a choice of conversion of their investment to equity, or repayment with interest. That is stated in the Business Plan.

"Every fact of science was once damned. Every invention was considered impossible. Every discovery was a nervous shock to some orthodoxy. Every artistic innovation was denounced as fraud and folly. The entire web of culture and 'progress,' everything on earth that is man-made and not given to us by nature, is the concrete manifestation of some man's refusal to bow to Authority. We would own no more, know no more, and be no more than the first apelike hominids if it were not for the rebellious, the recalcitrant, and the intransigent. As Oscar Wilde truly said, 'Disobedience was man's Original Virtue' " Robert Anton Wilson

30. TopTop #20
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

OK, that's enough about Aesop for now. I am closing this thread. Mark, you are welcome to post again when you have a working prototype.

31. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: