Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    mouse

Citizens for Preservation Endorse Tim Sergent for 5th District Supervisor

We need a supervisor who will represent the people of the 5th District. Tim Sergent has not accepted funding from Syar Gravel Mining, the Ratto Group/Waste Management, or Big Businesses seeking to buy representation here--but Hopkins has.

Tim is from the 5th District and will not sell us out to business interests in the 4th District (special interests from the 4th district have provided the most funding to Lynda Hopkins' campaign in hopes of buying her vote when it comes before the Board of Supervisors--please read up on her funding. If she wins the river is up for expanded mining. She is not the progressives' candidate by any stretch of the imagination. Her backers and her inherited family farm are all in the 4th district--that is who she will represent.)

Let somebody from the 5th district represent the 5th district.

Tim Sergent for 5th District Supervisor.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    gratonite

Re: Citizens for Preservation Endorse Tim Sergent for 5th District Supervisor

Why are businesses in the 4th trying to cram this woman into the 5th district seat? Oh wait. I know why...$$$

4. TopTop #3
    Pickles

Well, in my humble opinion, I think there is enough info from the candidates themselves (and various individual opinions on wacco who choose to share them) to inform our INDIVIDUAL vote without adding another cumbersome layer. Why should we listen to a group of people that are arrogant enough to think that they should be able to tell others how to vote when most people don't know who they really are or why they should accept a "group" opinion of theirs?

After all, isn't DEMOCRACY and the INDIVIDUAL right to vote up to each of us to voice our own vote consciously? Find out the facts as much as possible and go with your gut and don't listen to anyone else and VOTE YOUR own opinion.

My vote goes to Tim for his grass roots and honest, straight-forward approach, no bells and whistles and no groups buying him. We need more of that in West County and the good 'ole USA.

Go Bernie!!! Go Tim!!!

5. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

6. TopTop #4
    mouse

I'm glad to see so many people here are able to see past the shiny piles of money that surround Hopkins and Evans. It gives me hope that maybe in the 5th District, we are smart enough to preserve our voice and not sell it to the highest bidders with the biggest junk mail budgets.

Tim Sergent for Supervisor. He's one of us!
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Pickles: View Post
    ...My vote goes to Tim for his grass roots and honest, straight-forward approach, no bells and whistles and no groups buying him. We need more of that in West County and the good 'ole USA.

7. Gratitude expressed by: