Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    olivermarks

natural looking cat tree wanted

Hello

We're looking for a tall cat tree for our two cats, one of whom is large and agile.

We'd really like a tree branch with platforms - we have 12 foot ceilings so something tall would be great. The only ones I can see for sale are boxy, carpeted and ugly - we're looking for something more natural and easy on the eye. Also something the cats will like...

Does anyone know anyone good locally who makes these or will i have to make my own, in which case I need some driftwood or similar. I have a large truck and can pick up.

TIA
    Last edited by Barry; 05-08-2016 at 12:17 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: natural looking cat tree wanted

Hi Oliver,

If you search "natural cat tree", you'll see some examples of actual tree-like structures. They tend to be expensive, but you could get some ideas about how to construct your own. Also, search "how to build a real cat tree". You'll find You Tube videos, and websites with pictures.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by olivermarks: View Post
    Hello

We're looking for a tall cat tree for our two cats, one of whom is large and agile.

We'd really like a tree branch with platforms - we have 12 foot ceilings so something tall would be great. The only ones I can see for sale are boxy, carpeted and ugly - we're looking for something more natural and easy on the eye. Also something the cats will like...

Does anyone know anyone good locally who makes these or will i have to make my own, in which case I need some driftwood or similar. I have a large truck and can pick up.

TIA

4. TopTop #3
    Shandi

Re: natural looking cat tree wanted

Take a look at these beautiful cat trees: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...=gmail&rls=aso

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Hi Oliver,

If you search "natural cat tree", you'll see some examples of actual tree-like structures. They tend to be expensive, but you could get some ideas about how to construct your own. Also, search "how to build a real cat tree". You'll find You Tube videos, and websites with pictures.