Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    olivermarks

natural looking cat tree wanted

Hello

We're looking for a tall cat tree for our two cats, one of whom is large and agile.

We'd really like a tree branch with platforms - we have 12 foot ceilings so something tall would be great. The only ones I can see for sale are boxy, carpeted and ugly - we're looking for something more natural and easy on the eye. Also something the cats will like...

Does anyone know anyone good locally who makes these or will i have to make my own, in which case I need some driftwood or similar. I have a large truck and can pick up.

TIA
    Last edited by Barry; 05-08-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: natural looking cat tree wanted

Hi Oliver,

If you search "natural cat tree", you'll see some examples of actual tree-like structures. They tend to be expensive, but you could get some ideas about how to construct your own. Also, search "how to build a real cat tree". You'll find You Tube videos, and websites with pictures.

Quote olivermarks wrote: View Post
    Hello

We're looking for a tall cat tree for our two cats, one of whom is large and agile.

We'd really like a tree branch with platforms - we have 12 foot ceilings so something tall would be great. The only ones I can see for sale are boxy, carpeted and ugly - we're looking for something more natural and easy on the eye. Also something the cats will like...

Does anyone know anyone good locally who makes these or will i have to make my own, in which case I need some driftwood or similar. I have a large truck and can pick up.

TIA

4. TopTop #3
    Shandi

Re: natural looking cat tree wanted

Take a look at these beautiful cat trees: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...=gmail&rls=aso

Quote Shandi wrote: View Post
    Hi Oliver,

If you search "natural cat tree", you'll see some examples of actual tree-like structures. They tend to be expensive, but you could get some ideas about how to construct your own. Also, search "how to build a real cat tree". You'll find You Tube videos, and websites with pictures.