Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

April 2016 5th District Supervisor Debates - GMOs

Note that a recent PD article has said that Hopkins came out in support of the ballot measure to ban GMOs.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    pixeee nation

Re: April 2016 5th District Supervisor Debates - GMOs

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post

Note that a recent PD article has said that Hopkins came out in support of the ballot measure to ban GMOs.
    ALL G.M.O.s & PESTICIDES & "styrofoam" & CHEMICAL FERTILIZERS NEED TO BE BANNED..How the hell they are still allowed in ANY State or County , Town OR City is beyond ANY Logic! These poisons ARE literally KILLING us & ALL Life as we know it...Example ; chemical fertilizers have literally decimated our Rivers causing death to the vibrant Life that existed in our Rivers by putting HIGH levels of "nitrogen"...as far as pesticides it is "theory" that they ONLY kill certain insects or fungus for that matter , LOGIC dictates if it can KILL then usually it KILLS everything ...& g.m.o.s...is just "frankenstein science" which is what a VAST amount of "science" is (i CAN "prove" it ;) they MURDER & TORTURE MILLIONS of Animal Beings & Human Beings on "theories" (ALL the time) sad to say ; MOST ALL of it is "conjecture" (and MOST ALL of it has big corporate money makers behind it drooling to make weapons to murder others..look at REAL History) , so they constantly create "NEW" drugs or find "NEW CURES" , however EVEN those are NOT thoroughly tested in REASONABLE times i.e 20 YEARS OR MORE....instead they (pay things through) rush things out for public consuming and then pay off massive "law suits" ; which MOST ALL (TOO huge) corporations can afford (collateral damage NO BIG DEAL) , they do not care about "law suits" because it is ALL a write off at the end of the day (or DAYS) ...WE MUST start realizing that our MOST HUGE PROBLEM THAT EFFECTS EVERY SINGLE LIVING BEING on this Beloved Earth IS OUR Environment!! NOT MONEY!!!!! Sorry last time i checked EVERY Single Living Being depends on Clean Water, Clean Air & Clean Earth to sustain & FLOURISH ALL Life ..what i am SO TIRED of hearing is THE first priority is always MONEY , which is SO ridiculous when & if You REALLY think about it...because as the story of the "Emperor's New Clothes" what is money exactly (besides a way to get some sort of trade from "services" rendered) ; because it is NOT backed by anything anymore ...We have ALLOWED those "elites" that run everything (very smart predators) to make ALL the decisions on how the REST of us (99% slave opps WORK FORCE) are going to "live"...EVERY REAL BURDEN IS on the "working class" ALL debt ...& as a Child of 2 amazing "Depression Era" Beloved Parents (one in the Navy for over 23 years & the other a product of "Native American Boarding School SYSTEM") i understood at a VERY young age ..ALL the lies we are fed constantly to KEEP us ignorant and tied in to a "system" run by the "top predators" that seemingly CARE VERY little about ANYTHING BUT "their bottom line" COMPLETE PERVERTED NARCISSISM ...and WE have allowed it because WE GIVE OUR "power" away to them allowing them to make these EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DECISIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE OF ALL LIFE.. ..i am a "nuclear Baby" my Beloved Father was ORDERED to be a "Human Guinea Pig" & ( a term THE NAVY actually called Him i have it on a DOCUMENTED gov. stamped paper) & force to be in SIX nuclear bomb tests starting in Bikini Island..the gov. USED THEM as they use TOO many others for "tests" they KNOW DAM well are TOXIC!!! Look up how they did NOT prosecute those like the s.s nazi "scientists" OR the Japanese ones EITHER... INSTEAD OUR OWN gov. gave them prestigious positions in big corps..& JOBS in NASA etc...EVEN though they knew DAM well that they HORRIFICALLY tortured MILLIONS of Human Beings....so over the years i personally spit on MOST ALL cruel sick perverted "science" because it STILL tortures millions of Animals & People for PROFIT!! Yes sometimes "science" saves lives HOWEVER MOSTLY it is ONLY for those "rich" enough to afford THE real Medicine....sadly this IS THE TRUTH...so i will NOT VOTE for any paid off or ignorant ones that have the audacity to say ANYTHING but the TRUTH which is WE HAVE RUN OUT OF TIME for dilly dallying NOW is THE TIME 4 GOOD Change ..and FINALLY SAYING NO TO ANYTHING that does not TRULY help PROTECT our Environment...And anyone that does not put this as THE # 1 PRIORITY is nothing but a paid off servant of the 1% & i have NO TIME for perverts.

4. TopTop #3
    vlondi

Re: April 2016 5th District Supervisor Debates - GMOs

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pixeee nation: View Post
    ALL G.M.O.s & PESTICIDES & "styrofoam"...
    That is just a lot of words saying that you understand nothing of science, GMOs, pesticides, or anything related to any of that.
    Last edited by Barry; 05-11-2016 at 11:55 AM.