Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Why women destroy nations / civilizations

whew. fascinating. jude

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    wisewomn

Re: Why women destroy nations / civilizations

Un--effing--believable. Clearly this guy needs to get laid. :-)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    whew. fascinating. jude

4. TopTop #3
    marylou

Why is this kind of deluded thinking accepted? If it were racial slurs based upon perceived sexual endowments of another race this would not be publicly posted but the same kind of thinking, or lack thereof, is permissible because it's about women? Jude is a prime example of why Trump is a serious candidate in the fall--because there are enough seriously paranoid, insecure men who would vote for an slug over a woman. I am really disappointed to see this in West County--I still had some illusions this area was more progressive.
    Marylou

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Jude Iam

marylou, slurs differ from studies. i found this to be fascinating and worth knowing about with regard to the long perspective and current shifts in population. do post studies or other work which counter what is presented here to support your opinion. as a feminist (what else is a thinking woman to be?) i still / especially am interested in this. to not have the discussion does not serve us all, in west county and everywhere else. an inflammatory title is insufficient to ignore it or toss it aside. jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by marylou: View Post
    Why is this kind of deluded thinking accepted? ...

7. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

8. TopTop #5
    marylou

What research? This guy makes claims for authorities but then doesn't really cite them; he can't even spell. These opinions, such as women really enjoy rape and are likely to reach orgasm during rape, are not born out by any legitimate scientific research I've ever heard about and seem more likely the product of a very sick psyche. Show me some research; cite some articles that are a product of legitimate scientific inquiry. This video is a product of really sick fantasies, not any higher learning.

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #6
    beshiva

i have soooo many adjectives to describe this guy...where did YOU find this...lol
    awe but who would dare go near such a creep!
    Sicko. obviously, he is re-inventing Herstory...what else is new

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post
    Last edited by Barry; 04-25-2016 at 12:38 PM.

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #7
    beshiva

you are right, you were under some illusion this area was progressive. look around,
    not sure where you might have got that idea- lol

Why is this kind of deluded thinking accepted? If it were racial slurs based upon perceived sexual endowments of another race this would not be publicly posted but the same kind of thinking, or lack thereof, is permissible because it's about women? Jude is a prime example of why Trump is a serious candidate in the fall--because there are enough seriously paranoid, insecure men who would vote for an slug over a woman. I am really disappointed to see this in West County--I still had some illusions this area was more progressive.
    Marylou

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #8
    wisewomn

Wait. What? Marylou, did you think Jude was buying into this crap? That's not the impression I got from her brief comments ("Whew," etc.) at all. I thought she was just bringing it to our attention. I certainly had no idea that such delusional "thinking" (in the video) was getting was getting passed around, but maybe I lead a sheltered life...

Why is this kind of deluded thinking accepted? ...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-25-2016 at 12:39 PM.

15. TopTop #9
    JayS

I just used up 19 minutes watching this video. Fascinating...not. Pathetic...yes. In my opinion, this man has some serious issues, one of which is, like a previous poster said, not getting enough of you know what, probably because he is not an alpha male. Heck, forget being an alpha male; what a whiner! I'll go out on a limb to say he hates women. Sad.
    Jay

16. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

17. TopTop #10
    Shandi

MaryLou,

In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of deluded thinking is accepted everywhere, not just on Wacco. To bash Jude because you didn't really understand her motivation for posting, or know much about her, seems harsh and insensitive, which to me is even worse than deluded thinking. You make an assumption that the sexual endowments of another race wouldn't be posted. I'm disappointed in the put downs and bashing that is becoming common on a "conscious community bulletin board". How would a conscious person respond to this post?

Marylou

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #11
    theindependenteye

whew. fascinating. jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wisewomn: View Post
    Best if it's horizontal and six feet under.

I don't like to sound uncharitable, but after 18 minutes of this one gets just a wee bit homicidal. Not to mention that we're registering for him as Youtube "hits." -Conrad
    Last edited by Barry; 04-27-2016 at 01:04 PM.

20. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

21. TopTop #12
    Jude Iam

hi conrad.

i posted this because i found it surprising, revealing and significant, and based on actual work, which he mentions; posting despite knowing that i would incur a "shitstorm" as a friend wrote privately.

feeling "homicidal" is not a discrediting of his points. if you wish to dispute what he takes on, please do - privately or publicly - with studies, articles, statistics, etc.

my own inclination towards 'scoundrels' and wild men substantiates but one of his points. i am interested in others' personal, academic and other affirmation or repudiation of the content, which is highly meaningful for the near and far futures of the civilizations in which we live.

blessings, jude
    Last edited by Barry; 04-27-2016 at 01:03 PM.

22. Gratitude expressed by:

23. TopTop #13
    Thad

I can imagine just the title of this post causing internal furor. How dare anyone question our virtues!

I wonder how long it will be before the gender represents an honest wonder of what part they play in all of this chaos, because their all victims of something, their sure of it, no way could they be as culpable as men in these dire straights.

should you need anymore provocative themes, try this one

https://www.harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOR: An incendiary thesis

2nd Special Abridged Edition
    Last edited by Barry; 04-27-2016 at 01:04 PM.

24. TopTop #14
    Shandi

Thad, thanks for your reference to the Harbornet.com link. I checked it out briefly, and may have learned some things I didn't know. One thing provides a clue to why many women experience black men as being better sex partners. Also, why they're superior athletes. Very interesting stuff.

Page 7

Race Is More Than Skin Deep
    Is race real? Do the races differ in behavior as well as in body? Are such views just the result of white racism? Modern science shows a three-way pattern of race differences in both physical traits and behavior. On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, less sexually active, less aggressive, and have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the other pole. Whites fall in the middle, but closer to Orientals than to Blacks.

White men can't jump. Asian men can't either. But according to Jon Entine's new book, Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We Are Afraid to Talk About It, Black men - and women - sure can. The usual reason given for Black athletic success is that Blacks have little chance to get ahead elsewhere. But Entine's new book shows that in sports, Blacks have a genetic edge.The physical facts Entine reviews are quite well known. Compared to Whites, Blacks have narrower hips which gives them a more efficient stride. They have a shorter sitting height which provides a higher center of gravity and a better balance. They have wider shoulders, less body fat, and more muscle. Their muscles include more fast twitch muscles which produce power. Blacks have from 3 to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than Whites or East Asians. The testosterone translates into more explosive energy.

Continues here on Page 7

25. TopTop #15
    rossmen

I also found it thought provoking, webhot, and since have watched most of bps's videos. The stat on women's response to rape challenged me, and I checked out all the references. Didn't support the number stated, though they did support the sociobiological point. I find it interesting that the web community who claims bps as their own and has contact are red pill folks. I think of these videos as an insight on how Trump actually thinks, who has more intelligence and depth than is generally given credit for. Thank you for posting this : )

i posted this because i found it surprising, revealing and significant, and based on actual work, which he mentions; posting despite knowing that i would incur a "shitstorm" as a friend wrote privately. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-28-2016 at 02:30 PM.