Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Bernie's Middle East Policy Speech

Here's an excellent speech by Bernie where he outlines his middle east policy. It's the speech he would have given to AIPAC if he could have been there. It's very accessible and I agree with him 100%!

Grab some popcorn (or a cup of coffee) and settle in for an informative 32 min speech:

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    snake

Re: Bernie's Middle East Policy Speech

Sounds nice.

Good luck reasoning with, (Wipe-Israel-off-the-map. We-like-to-fire-missiles-from-civilian-areas-and-then-point-at-evil-Israel-and-whine-about-civilians-being-killed) Terrorist Hamas.

It would have been interesting to be at an AIPAC meeting and hear Bernie give his little talk. They are pretty darn savvy about the Israeli/Palestinian issue.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Here's an excellent speech by Bernie where he outlines his middle east policy. It's the speech he would have given to AIPAC if he could have been there. It's very accessible and I agree with him 100%!

Grab some popcorn (or a cup of coffee) and settle in for an informative 32 min speech:

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3

Excuse me? AIPAC is "savvy"?
    Who's being actually, not rhetorically wiped off the map?
    https://occupiedpalestine.files.word...19225_2469.jpg

Quote Posted in reply to the post by snake: View Post
    Sounds nice.

Good luck reasoning with, (Wipe-Israel-off-the-map. We-like-to-fire-missiles-from-civilian-areas-and-then-point-at-evil-Israel-and-whine-about-civilians-being-killed) Terrorist Hamas.

It would have been interesting to be at an AIPAC meeting and hear Bernie give his little talk. They are pretty darn savvy about the Israeli/Palestinian issue.

6. TopTop #4
    rossmen

Wtf? I didn't listen, did you? Trash oppressed occupied people all you want snake, I love your namesake, but you are just too biblical for me: (

Sounds nice.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    snake

Sandoak,

Yep, AIPAC is quite 'savvy'.

AIPAC is absolutely astounding and inspirational in their support of cultural enrichment, knowledge, education and creativity in the arts and sciences, etc., etc. If there is an equivalent inspirational, life affirming org. in the Arab world I sure would like to know what it is. Instead, I read about stonings, another death sentence for this or that artist or writer, and such acceptable misogynist mentalities and practices, that the idiotic 'therapist' for the Saudi Royal Family makes a public video on, guess what?..."How To Properly Beat Your Wife"! Quatar makes Jew hating cartoons for kids, and various Imams and political leaders have emphatically stated ISIS IS Islamic, there is NO distinction.

Oh boy, how inspirational!

"Who's being actually, not rhetorically wiped off the map?
    https://occupiedpalestine.files.word...19225_2469.jpg"

"Occupied"? You blame Israel for that? Israel is far from perfect, but...

If the Arabs hadn't turned down the peace deal 1967, we wouldn't have that post '67 map, now would we. And I love how it leaves out why Israel attacked in 2012. Gee, maybe if Hamas hadn't been constantly lobbing rockets into Israel, they wouldn't have gotten bombed. Duh!

But hey, don't take it from me:

..."The Palestinians have become slaves to the past, held captive by the chains of resentment, prisoners in the world of frustration and hate."...
    ..."In the Arab world, the Palestinian refugees – including their children, their grandchildren and even their great-grandchildren – are still not settled, aggressively discriminated against, and in most cases denied citizenship and basic human rights.
    Why is it, that my relatives in Canada are Canadian citizens, while my relatives in Syria, Lebanon or the gulf countries – who were born there and know no other home – are still considered refugees? Clearly, the treatment of the Palestinians in the Arab countries is the greatest oppression they experience anywhere. And the collaborators in this crime are no other than the international community and the United Nations. Rather than doing its job and help the refugees build a life, the international community is feeding the narrative of the victimhood.The International community cannot seriously expect the refugee problem to be solved, when it is collaborating with the Arab world in treating the refugees’ as political pawns, denying them the basic rights they deserve.
    While there is one U.N. agency in charge of all refugees in the world – the UNHCR, another agency was established to deal only with the Palestinian ones – UNRWA. This is no coincidence – while the goal of the UNHCR is to help refugees establish a new home, establish a future and end their status as refugees, the goal of UNRWA is opposite: to preserve their status as refugees, and prevent them from being able to start new lives."...

+George Deek - Arab Israeli diplomat.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sandoak: View Post
    Excuse me? AIPAC is "savvy"?
    Who's being actually, not rhetorically wiped off the map?
    https://occupiedpalestine.files.word...19225_2469.jpg

9. TopTop #6
    snake

rossman,

Huh? Biblical?

I'm 'trashing' terrorist groups who would like to wipe a whole country off the face of the earth.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by rossmen: View Post
    Wtf? I didn't listen, did you? Trash oppressed occupied people all you want snake, I love your namesake, but you are just too biblical for me: (

10. TopTop #7
    rossmen

Biblical as in an eye for an eye, chosen people, ect. Are you Palestinian? Your posts are confusing except for the zionist ranting parts. Do you consider Israel and the territories to be a stable sustainable setup? Seems like a ticking bomb to me.

rossman,

Huh? Biblical?

I'm 'trashing' terrorist groups who would like to wipe a whole country off the face of the earth.

11. TopTop #8
    snake

"Zionist ranting"?

A 'stable, sustainable setup'?

And who keeps wanting to bomb Israel off the map, and turning down 'peace deals'?

Biblical as in an eye for an eye, chosen people, ect. Are you Palestinian? Your posts are confusing except for the zionist ranting parts. Do you consider Israel and the territories to be a stable sustainable setup? Seems like a ticking bomb to me.

12. TopTop #9
    rossmen

Get real snake. Us are responsible for the setup. So to take responsibility we need to stop ranting and listen. I don't have anything against rants, I'll do it if I have too. But they are a one way communication, the first act of despiration. Blowing your self up for your people is the last act. Zionists haven't had to do that yet, are you one?

"Zionist ranting"?

A 'stable, sustainable setup'?

And who keeps wanting to bomb Israel off the map, and turning down 'peace deals'?

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #10
    snake

rossman,

YOU "get real". You didn't answer the questions. Who wants to blow Israel off the map? Who keeps turning down peace deals?

Terrorists are not taught to 'blow themselves' up. Terrorists are taught to blow innocent people up, while blowing themselves up. (Or, stab, behead, shoot, whatever works. "We love death more than you love life").

YOU are welcome to go 'listen' to the evil terrorists all you want. ("...every place you find an Israeli, cut off his head. Likewise, I am against talks, negotiations, meetings and normalization in all its forms with the Israeli occupation.”).*

If YOU go to Israel, and happen to be shot, stabbed or blown away by some terrorists', 'last act for his people', his/her family will be monetarily compensated. I'm sure knowing that would make those who love you all warm and fuzzy for, 'the cause'.

I'm sure that Jew hating 17 yr. old who slit the throat of 13yr. old Hallel Yaffa Ariel in her bedroom, had nothing better to do before the break of Ramadan than make a, 'last act for his people'. I guess she deserved it; for her country not 'listening' enough.

“My son is a hero. He made me proud. My son died as a Martyr defending Jerusalem and the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, he [my son] has joined the Martyrs before him, and he is not better than them. Allah willing, all of them will follow this path, all the youth of Palestine. Allah be praised.”*
    -Evil Jew-hating mom of evil Jew-hater who murdered Hallel.

Nothin' like dancin' on the grave of a 13 yr. old Jewish girl. (Hmmmmm, anyone remember Anne Frank?).

Excuse me, I now have to go vomit in regards to your (and Ed's) support of evil Nazi-like Jew hatred.

*https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/07/04/palestinian-authority-funds-mourning-tent-for-terrorist-who-stabbed-13-year-old-israeli-girl-to-death-fatah-official-arrives-to-pay-tribute-to-family/

Get real snake. Us are responsible for the setup. So to take responsibility we need to stop ranting and listen. I don't have anything against rants, I'll do it if I have too. But they are a one way communication, the first act of despiration. Blowing your self up for your people is the last act. Zionists haven't had to do that yet, are you one?

15. TopTop #11
    rossmen

I am an anarchist, to give your life for what you believe is an honorable act, even if mistaken. Zionists are racists, according to the un. They have sunk a holy land into violence, one of the possible triggers to global death, why should us support that? Make your case, just don't blame native oppressed people struggling to be free. Then you just sink in your own sand pit snake.

rossman,

YOU "get real". You didn't answer the questions. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 07-27-2016 at 11:08 AM.

16. TopTop #12
    snake

How pathetic 'rossman'...You sound just like a terrorist...

Very disturbing. Evil, evil, evil.

Shame, shame, shame on you. You certainly do not know ME history very well.

Sounds like you already sunk a long time ago.

I am an anarchist, to give your life for what you believe is an honorable act, even if mistaken. Zionists are racists, according to the un. They have sunk a holy land into violence, one of the possible triggers to global death, why should us support that? Make your case, just don't blame native oppressed people struggling to be free. Then you just sink in your own sand pit snake.

17. TopTop #13
    rossmen

So your definition of a terrorist is someone willing to debate/communicate with you?

How pathetic 'rossman'...You sound just like a terrorist...

Very disturbing. Evil, evil, evil.

Shame, shame, shame on you. You certainly do not know ME history very well.

Sounds like you already sunk a long time ago.

18. TopTop #14
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

OK, that's enough, guys.

If you want to continue, please base your comments on something Bernie had to say, or better yet, let's move on...