Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Sanders & Stein
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Moon

Sanders & Stein

I've read the article and send the following request to Sanders: I've just learned that Jill Stein & the Greens would like to collaborate with you on this November's run for the presidency. I'm a decades-long member of the Peace & Freedom Party, and I would like very much for the two most viable candidates who are second-party (as opposed to Demican/Republicrats, which are indistinguishable) in their goals to work together. PLEASE run with Stein; one of you could be called "president" & the other "vice-president," but--except for your egos, which both of you are mature enough to nurture in other ways--there would be no difference. The US presidency is too big a job for any one person, anyway; working as a team means neither of you would burn out and there would always be someone on duty and not off at some estate for R&R. It's about time the progressive second parties got together; all the Greens, a lot of PFP members (me, for instance) and all the liberal Dems would vote for the two of you together--vastly increasing the likelihood of a win. We urgently need the kind of leadership you and Stein would give; this is the last chance to keep thousands more Iraqi children from being "surgically" blown to bloody bits, possibly the last chance to implement the US's donation piece of Jeff Sachs's anti-poverty plan and definitely the last chance for Earth before we pass the tipping point.

Last edited by Barry; 03-19-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email