Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #91
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Torture in California

the interview with the Secret Service agent ...

https://flowofwisdom.com/2015/12/14/...vice-hour-two/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    another interview just posted from Richard Cain ...
    Last edited by Barry; 12-16-2015 at 09:44 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #92
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Torture in California

perhaps these two articles have some relevance to these reports ... I guess when you become an oligarchy human rights are less important than defense contractor profits .... perhaps these folks would like to test these technologies on themselves or their families? ...

anyone know of a fearless lawyer? ... I have a few thousand people who would like to talk to him/her ...

Torture Research And Experimentation: Official Policy Under Bush And Obama

https://www.countercurrents.org/lendman130610A.htm

Air Force chief: Test weapons on Americans

https://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Air-Force-chief-Test-weapons-on-Americans-1515286.php

and what happens when these undetectable electronic weapons fall into the wrong hands?

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/n-y-man-first-ever-be-convicted-trying-acquire-radiation-n414546

end of rant ....

the interview with the Secret Service agent ...

https://flowofwisdom.com/2015/12/14/...vice-hour-two/

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #93
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - The Empire's Ship is Sinking

While we run around making our final purchases for the holiday, people in the Middle East mourn their loved ones, huddle in their bombed out ruins, and search frantically for a new home ... Our veterans kill themselves in unprecedented numbers, and the military industrial complex grows wealthier ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOag...ature=youtu.be

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #94
    Shandi

Thank you for this sober reminder that so much suffering exists outside of our holiday bubble. I can hardly get into a joyful place for very long, when I feel the pain of brutalization for so many human lives. My heart cracks open on a daily basis, as I come face to face with people who are homeless, hungry, vulnerable, beaten down, and in ill health physically, mentally and emotionally.

I would really like to know how members of our community share the wealth that they enjoy. I contribute personally with food, clothes, non food items and transportation. I also buy a few $10 bags in the grocery stores that they indicate provides 21 meals. I still can't imagine how this is possible. I've never looked in the bags.

I'll be joining many others at UCC for their community holiday dinner on Dec. 25, and wonder who else will be there.

While we run around making our final purchases for the holiday,...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-21-2015 at 01:10 PM.

7. TopTop #95
    arthunter

I said to a friend the other day "I miss ignorance" and I meant it ... I agree with your sentiments, Shandi, and I find that only by trying to help others can I get past my feelings of despair ....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Thank you for this sober reminder that so much suffering exists outside of our holiday bubble. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 12-20-2015 at 07:28 PM.

8. TopTop #96
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Freedom 2016

I have known for some time that there's something very dangerous going on in this country ... yes, there are terrorists, but they're not who you think ... our civil liberties are under attack ... I am covertly "punished" for speaking out and I am not the only one in this county who is in this situation ...

Fortunately I'm not the only one speaking out .... from Constitutional lawyer John Whitehead who is well aware of my situation ...

What’s in Store for Our Freedoms in 2016? More of Everything We Don’t Want

https://tinyurl.com/omoc9dt

9. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

10. TopTop #97
    Peacemaker

I fully understand what you're saying, and experiencing and all of it in service of this paragraph from Whitehead's article:

More Fascism: "As a Princeton University survey indicates, our elected officials, especially those in the nation’s capital, represent the interests of the rich and powerful rather than the average citizen. We are no longer a representative republic. With Big Business and Big Government having fused into a corporate state, the president and his state counterparts—the governors, have become little more than CEOs of the Corporate State, which day by day is assuming more government control over our lives. Never before have average Americans had so little say in the workings of their government and even less access to their so-called representatives."

The United States led the world in defeating fascism and Nazism 70 years ago only to replace it with an even more accomplished modern version of the same.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-01-2016 at 11:16 AM.

11. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

12. TopTop #98
    Shandi

Was 2015 happier and more prosperous for you than 2014? Then you may be among the 1%. Although your wealth can't guarantee your health, you may have had some set backs there, but money goes a long way in treating even the most deadly diseases. 99% will simply fall in their tracks, without notice. Children and the elderly are most vulnerable.

Though we greet each other with the standard "Happy New Year", do we realize the truth that those words are far from what most of us will experience?

REALITY CHECK
    for the NewYear, and Beyond. I urge you to WAKE UP to the rights you're losing every day. The true terrorists are attacking us on a daily basis, bulldozing our freedoms into rubble. We must face this truth, and become active in maintaining the freedom we have, or be buried alive! To uncover what's being served up in our "begging bowls", please check out https://tinyurl.com/omoc9dt

13. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

14. TopTop #99
    CSummer

Focusing on all the bad stuff that's happening or could be doesn't lead to positive change. It just leaves people feeling even more powerless. Our powerlessness is the result of our isolation, of not being united in communities of mutual protection and support. They are together - united by their allegiance to the dominant power structures, and they move into the power vacuum left by our ignorance and lack of unity and solidarity. If we want to be empowered, we need to focus on what we want and need. Then we need to come together to co-create that.

CSummer

I have known for some time that there's something very dangerous going on in this country ... yes, there are terrorists, but they're not who you think ... our civil liberties are under attack ... I am covertly "punished" for speaking out and I am not the only one in this county who is in this situation ...

Fortunately I'm not the only one speaking out .... from Constitutional lawyer John Whitehead who is well aware of my situation ...

What’s in Store for Our Freedoms in 2016? More of Everything We Don’t Want

https://tinyurl.com/omoc9dt

15. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

16. TopTop #100
    Shandi

I think that our power comes from being "aware" of the realities of how our power is being taken away. It's not really true that "what you don't know, can't hurt you". Being aware is the first step, and only those with courage to speak out about the injustice that we now take for granted, can help us to know how important it is to unify.

You speak of our "ignorance" and that's the exact reason why the light needs to be focused on how our power is being undermined by those "united by their allegiance to the dominant power structures." People will not unite against an "unknown enemy". That's why the powers that be always identify the destructive actions of a targeted enemy....ie. "weapons of mass destruction" to gather focused energy to destroy, or be destroyed.

As a child I remember hearing that the people of our country would "fall, like ripe fruit", and although I didn't understand what that meant, I do now.

Yes, it's important to know what we want and need. However, what I see is that people tend to accept what's offered from out there, rather than get in touch with what they want, other than "stuff". Many times I see people respond to some new thing on Facebook, with the words "I want!" This want is then filled, until the next thing is offered, and the cycle continues.

I believe that we need a revolution that begins with our refusal to stop feeding the monsters that are growing bigger and bigger from our financial contributions to the latest, greatest things that are actually causing our loss of physical, mental, and emotional power. People are in a deadly trance, sleepwalking in the darkness of ignorance. I'm very thankful to those who turn the light on, to show us the hidden monsters. We can't fight what we can't see. And many of us, don't want to see. I've had people say to me "Don't tell me; I don't want to know!"

Quote Posted in reply to the post by CSummer: View Post
    Focusing on all the bad stuff that's happening or could be doesn't lead to positive change. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 01-02-2016 at 04:06 PM.

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #101
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Weapon Testing on Civilians

Back to the weapons testing on civilians because it's a dangerous concept that is being swept under the rug ...

The article suggesting a weapons testing protocol ... I might add that there are thousands of reports from innocent citizens of such testing going on ... before testing begins they are discredited as terrorists, criminals, or mentally ill ....

https://www.chron.com/news/nation-wo...ns-1515286.php

Military document concerning the bioeffects of non-lethal weaponry ...

https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/d...al_Weapons.pdf

and a very good report coming out of Sonoma State ...

https://www.projectcensored.org/us-e...uman-rights-2/

Why is this not being discussed openly? ... without public knowledge the abuse potential is enormous ....

perhaps these two articles have some relevance to these reports ... I guess when you become an oligarchy human rights are less important than defense contractor profits .... perhaps these folks would like to test these technologies on themselves or their families? ...

anyone know of a fearless lawyer? ... I have a few thousand people who would like to talk to him/her ...

Torture Research And Experimentation: Official Policy Under Bush And Obama

https://www.countercurrents.org/lendman130610A.htm

Air Force chief: Test weapons on Americans

https://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Air-Force-chief-Test-weapons-on-Americans-1515286.php

and what happens when these undetectable electronic weapons fall into the wrong hands?

www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/n-y-man-first-ever-be-convicted-trying-acquire-radiation-n414546

end of rant ....
    Last edited by Barry; 01-08-2016 at 03:58 PM.

19. TopTop #102
    arthunter

and let's not forget about past abuses ....

https://truthstreammedia.com/2016/01...uldnt-they-do/

so what would you do if you thought that your government was experimenting on you? ... any suggestions?

20. TopTop #103
    Peacemaker

If I was convinced, with evidence not hypothetical possibilities, that my government was using me as an experimental subject without my permission and informed consent, I would leave this country. This should not be taken as a suggestion, just a statement of what I would do.

...so what would you do if you thought that your government was experimenting on you? ... any suggestions?
    However, after looking over the Truthstream Media website and reading the linked article, I do not personally consider any of it to be evidence of anything.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peacemaker: View Post
    If I was convinced, with evidence not hypothetical possibilities, that my government was using me as an experimental subject without my permission and informed consent, I would leave this country. This should not be taken as a suggestion, just a statement of what I would do.
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 01-12-2016 at 12:37 PM.

21. TopTop #104
    arthunter

you would need to a bit a research to verify these things ... I have done that research and it's all true, unfortunately ...

However, after looking over the Truthstream Media website and reading the linked article, I do not personally consider any of it to be evidence of anything.

22. TopTop #105
    Shandi

Does anyone believe that the government will protect us, when we are seen as profitable and disposable? In what ways do we think, feel, believe that we are protected by our government? We see daily examples of abuse to our freedom of choice in all areas of our lives, and how we ourselves give up any power we have, to those who are only too willing to tell us what to do.

It's not easy to be a "truth seeker" or even more dangerous to be a "whistle blower". As I've said before, I've had people say to me "Don't tell me, I don't want to know." What we don't know, can hurt us, because we have no defense against what we can't see or name, or refuse to know about.

If we see evidence of termite damage in our home, but ignore it, what happens? It's the same with anything that's a clue to what's going on that may be undermining our homes, or health, and our freedom. Blaming doesn't change things. Only those who are willing to see the horrible truth, join with others, and take responsibility for finding ways to escape the Matrix, have any chance at well-being in mind, body, and spirit.

and let's not forget about past abuses ....

https://truthstreammedia.com/2016/01...uldnt-they-do/

so what would you do if you thought that your government was experimenting on you? ... any suggestions?

23. Gratitude expressed by:

24. TopTop #106
    Shandi

Peacemaker,

Just curious if you can recommend any website or media sources that you look to and trust with truthful evidence of the many controversial topics. It might be helpful to share your sources with our community. Some members, such as ArtHunter, have made sharing empowering information, into a life's work. Others of us, share bits and pieces of what we discover, and how we inform ourselves. It's all part of the mix, and is a microcosm of the world at large. We get to pick and choose what resonates and what doesn't, in this buffet of life choices.

Last edited by Bella Stolz; 01-12-2016 at 12:38 PM.

25. TopTop #107
    podfish

Peacemaker,

Just curious if you can recommend any website or media sources that you look to and trust with truthful evidence of the many controversial topics....
    there's no predigested sources out there that anyone should just 'trust'. When net discussions devolve into a debate about this site vs. that site, it's not a discussion - it's turned into an exercise in choosing sides. But there are clear signs about the quality of information that can be found on various websites, and the quality of information is definitely germane to the discussion.
    For example, Truthstream seems to be pretty good about giving background to their claims; the author is clearly opinionated but the facts she gives are pretty clearly 'facts'. For example, her description of the Tuskegee experiments and their history is simple and she doesn't extrapolate too far, or try to weave it into some larger, difficult-to-prove context. It's hard to disagree with her simple statement that "the government lied and... knowingly failed to treat.." the subjects. That being said, I doubt she and I would agree about the big picture revealed here, but I 'trust' her site.

Another site typically referenced from Wacco is Natural News which is far more sketchy. It's full of hyperbole, unfounded generalizations, and assertion without proof of connections between events or ideas. That doesn't mean that there is no information on it, just that it's very low quality information.

And then there's the MSM - there is a more robust fact-checking system in place on most MSM sites than there is on any advocacy site, though of course there's a bias toward the conventional wisdom and status quo. So the quality of information is generally pretty good.

Thinking requires weighing information against other information, using your own knowledge and what you can infer about other's knowledge. Just because those who know more than you are occasionally wrong, doesn't mean that you should trust your own opinions over theirs. But there are worse things than being wrong - we all get to have our own opinions and attitudes anyway. What's the phrase? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

26. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

27. TopTop #108
    Peacemaker

Hi Shandi and all;

You asked if there are sources of information that I access and which I trust so here is a short list:

The Washington Spectator https://washingtonspectator.org

Hightower Lowdown This is a newsletter by Jim Hightower I get the print edition but it's also available online at https://hightowerlowdown.org

https://TheNation.com

https://TomDispatch.com

KPFA Pacifica Radio 0akland

KQED Public Radio San Francisco

That's probably enough to be going on with, I think. I'm sure you will see a theme in my choices, which reflects my interests in politics and political economics. There are other sources as well in the MSM.

28. TopTop #109
    arthunter

Certain subjects demand attention and research ... actually, this subject is all over the internet right now as people everywhere realize that invisible weaponry which can cause heart attacks, cancer and injury might be a problem in the wrong hands ... I wouldn't want to devote my life to any of it as I probably wouldn't live very long, but we need to stay informed and safe so I and others keep an eye on these things ...

https://www.truth-out.org/news/item/...s-and-wildlife

29. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

30. TopTop #110
    arthunter

I will be traveling to Los Angeles tomorrow to present evidence of non consensual experimentation to the FBI. There are many traveling from all over the country to attend this meeting. Please say a prayer that we remain safe and have a successful meeting. Thank You.
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

31. Gratitude expressed by:

32. TopTop #111
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - What's Wrong With Americans?

A really interesting article ....

https://journal-neo.org/2015/12/05/w...erican-people/

33. TopTop #112
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - What's Wrong with Americans?

It's time to wake up about a very important subject ... I have touched upon this before but it's so unbelievable that people have difficulty grasping it ... there is a reason that the Richmond City Council came out about mind control ... there is a reason that the chairwoman of the Richmond City Council wrote a letter urging other City Councils to look into this ....

Please read this ... it is extremely factual ... and then think about what's going on in the country today ...

https://www.riseearth.com/2013/03/te...d-control.html

Yesterday, a targeted individual walked into the San Francisco FBI office with two documents ... she reports that there were three people already in there reporting strange crimes in their lives ... the agent was very interested ... these are the two documents ...

https://stopthecrime.net/BY%20Benjam...in%20Ph.D..pdf

https://stopthecrime.net/scada%20report%20--2f.pdf

34. Gratitude expressed by:

35. TopTop #113
    arthunter

Walk Across America to Protest Non Consensual Experimentation

This is a brave man ... please support him if you can ....

https://www.gofundme.com/TI-in-America

36. TopTop #114
    arthunter

Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - When Due Process Disappears

Unfortunately, this is true and reported by many of our best citizens ... this is what happens when due process disappears ... due process is guaranteed by our Constitution ... if you support this with your participation then you are breaking the law ...

https://www.intellihub.com/domestic-...lse-narrative/

37. Gratitude expressed by:

38. TopTop #115
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Farmer & Rancher Abuse?

I find this story strange, to say the least .....

https://reagangirl.com/federal-agenc...-and-ranchers/

39. TopTop #116
    Shandi

I appreciate the investment of time and caring shown by you and several others in our community, who are watchdogs for our rights. I would name names, but I don't want to leave anyone out. The people I admire and respect don't resort to name calling or put downs because they come from a conscious heartfelt space and inner knowing about what serves and what doesn't. I try to thank people on an individual basis, although many times it's just the push of a "gratitude" button.

In regards to one part of your post, my immediate response is that I think "invisible weaponry" would be a problem in any hands. I see it like any other weaponry, but more dangerous because, unlike "open carry", we can't see it, and we have no way to defend ourselves, although it would seem that those who set the weaponry in motion, would know how to minimize their own risk, while sacrificing others.

Certain subjects demand attention and research ... actually, this subject is all over the internet right now as people everywhere realize that invisible weaponry which can cause heart attacks, cancer and injury might be a problem in the wrong hands ... I wouldn't want to devote my life to any of it as I probably wouldn't live very long, but we need to stay informed and safe so I and others keep an eye on these things ...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 02-17-2016 at 01:30 PM.

40. Gratitude expressed by:

41. TopTop #117
    arthunter

Thank you for recognizing the gravity of this situation, Shandi, because with all of the other craziness going on, very few people do ... remember Cointelpro? which took down Martin Luther King, John Lennon, and many others? ... well now imagine that scenario with invisible weaponry which can be shot through the walls of your home ... so someone doesn't like your race, sex, age, opinions, activism or political leanings, ... or God Forbid, perhaps you actually report corruption ... well, you can now be burnt and injured remotely while sitting at home harming no one ... don't believe me? ... read my book ... 140 pages of documentation and expert testimony ... time to address this issue ... lots of people are suffering ....

I appreciate the investment of time and caring shown by you and several others in our community, who are watchdogs for our rights...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 02-17-2016 at 01:30 PM.

42. TopTop #118
    Shandi

I know that you've suffered a lot from invisible weaponry, and even though many people are reporting this, what I don't know is how can it be stopped? Who are you looking to, for elimination of this activity?

Thank you for recognizing the gravity of this situation, Shandi, because with all of the other craziness going on, very few people do ....

43. TopTop #119
    arthunter

There's absolutely no doubt that this technology exists, now we must prove that it is being used on innocent people ... we do have government whistle blowers who are acknowledging this assault on humanity and speaking out publicly about it ... people like Barrie Trower ( British Secret Service ), Robert Duncan ( CIA, FBI, DARPA ), Geral Sosbee ( FBI ) and now William Binney ( NSA ) who was a guest speaker at the Covert Harassment Conference in Berlin.

Of course, that doesn't necessarily stop the practice. We also have advances in precision body scanning, specific frequency metering and frequency tracing going on and it is now possible to measure frequencies which are hitting the body, and using the services of a FCC signals analyst, they can be traced to the source, in this case military and research facilities ...

https://stopthecrime.net/scada%20report%20--2f.pdf

There are several lawsuits now in the works ....

What's going to stop this? ... public awareness and outcry, successful individual lawsuits, and class action lawsuits based on scientific proof ... it's all in the works ... unfortunately, not in time for those who have already died from this abuse.... Jessica, age 30, committed suicide last week after posting this on FB:

Jessica Davis

Guys, I know some of you disagree, so if you do, please just ignore. I found my exit strategy,
    https://vitalfinale.com/
    I have many friends here and I hope you can see it in your hearts to support me, because this is a miserable way to live, and I'm simply ready to shut it off. This won't happen for at least a couple weeks, so plenty of planning. And time to decide, but my heart is pretty made up.

That being said, if I do go, I want to find a loving home for Dakota. She's super protective and would be an amazing companion to another TI. She's a beautiful girl, read my page smile emoticon

Also!! I have only a few things of value, I'd like to donate them to a TI in need, I have a nice laptop, an iPhone, a Wii, a iPod nano, and some really nice beats by Dre earbuds. Since it might be weird to you, it's really not to me. I will mail whatever wherever!

I know that you've suffered a lot from invisible weaponry, and even though many people are reporting this, what I don't know is how can it be stopped? Who are you looking to, for elimination of this activity?
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 02-18-2016 at 03:04 PM.

44. TopTop #120
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Foreign Mercenaries in Oregon??

Now this is strange ... click on the document to enlarge ... has our country been infiltrated or are these people imagining this?

https://clovisstar.com/judge-gary-da...all-in-oregon/

45. Gratitude expressed by: