Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sharingwisdom

house cleaner wanted 2x/month

Hi: I live near downtown Santa Rosa and am looking for someone (or could be a pair who work in 2 hourswho has the following qualities and skills:.
    -Honest, Trustworthy,Reliable, detail-oriented but not OCD ;-)
    -Has previous experience and references.
    -Has own transportation (I live off a bus line)
    -Is easy to communicate with and is open to feedback so things can go efficiently and supportively
    -Can make at least a 9 month commitment if it's a fit for both of us.

I have a 1600 sq ft house w/No pets or children (grandkids occasionally but not when you'd be working). I need someone on Mondays between 10:30 and 5 but preferably from 10:30 to 2:30 for 4 hours twice a month. I occasionally need to work on Mondays so if there is a possibility of a Friday when that happens, that would be very helpful.

I pay $15-17/hr depending on experience, and I supply organic cleaning supplies, vacuum cleaner, wood floor steamer and cleaning rags. There may be a few pieces of ironing, but no stripping of beds nor doing laundry. The house doesn't get that dirty except needing more care in the kitchen and bathrooms.

My house is my sanctuary from which I work and live. I have healing/spiritual workshops out of my home and clients occasionally in person; so in being sensitive to energies, I prefer someone who can respect my home space and treat this position with loving care and heartful attendance. (Please...No smoking or fragrances at all.)

I'd like someone to start on the 21st or 28th if possible.

Please contact me at 707-542-5502 between 9:30 AM to 9 PM at night or email me [email protected] with your interest and qualifications.

I look forward to talking with you! Judy
    Last edited by Barry; 12-15-2015 at 05:03 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email