Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Hey Wacco Community: want to live together in the sweet Valley of Longevity? Here it is.

dear waccoistas: this place is absolutely idyllic and perfect for 'our tribe'!
    the OPPORTUNITY, or opportunities: let's buy it, live/work in/near it, find buyer(s), etc.
    JUST go to website for photos (!!!) and details.
    then please get in touch with me if you are inspired.
    jude

************************************************************************************

The award winning, Madre Tierra Resort and Spa in Vilcabamba, Loja, Ecuador is offered for sale due to family considerations.
    We want to have some fun and encourage community involvement in the project so we are offering a gratuity of $10,000 to the party who refers a buyer to us. Effective immediately we are also discounting the property $300,000 from the advertised price on www.ecuadorhotelforsale.com

Some seller financing may be available on this profitable business. We have a USA phone number, Skype, as well as local EC numbers.Best to email or private message for complete contact information.
    Peter: [email protected] 099 943 9295
    Last edited by Barry; 10-09-2015 at 05:24 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: Hey Wacco Community: want to live together in the sweet Valley of Longevity? Here it i

Ecuador seems like a beautiful country and it's very low cost, however you might want to read this before you decide to move there ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...laring-volcano
    Last edited by Barry; 10-09-2015 at 09:43 AM.

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

Re: Hey Wacco Community: want to live together in the sweet Valley of Longevity? Here it i

5. TopTop #4
    Shandi

Oh No! You mean there's another side of the "paradise" coin? We have no escape from collapse?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Ecuador seems like a beautiful country and it's very low cost, however you might want to read this before you decide to move there ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...laring-volcano

6. TopTop #5
    arthunter

Actually, I have read that many of the world's governments are trying to prevent these types of calamities by detaching from the global central bank system ... of course, this isn't the easiest thing to do ... in the meantime, if you want to flee the country, which thirty percent of Americans claim they want to do, you have to do your research carefully ... I have now been invited to Australia, Ecuador, and Argentina by other activists who are worried about my safety ... looking at these countries I can see the same problems that we are experiencing here ... yes, sorry Shandi, but the problems are global ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Oh No! You mean there's another side of the "paradise" coin? We have no escape from collapse?