Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    pixeeenation

Did anyone else see a large Silent Black Helicopter flying over Graton around 12midnight

Hi , i know this sounds weird; last night around 12 midnight 10/3/15 my roommates went out to see lightning and became startled at a huge Black Helicopter that made NO sound flying above Edison St in Graton ..they said it was making no noise as it flew overhead heading in a Northwest direction they also say that it was flying very low...Please let us know if you heard or saw anything odd Saturday night..i know that my Neighbors Dog was going crazy barking for over 2 hours around 4:30 am & i also heard Coyotes howling a lot too...which could be from the Lightning...however the Silent Black Helicopter is very odd..Blessings e
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Did anyone else see a large Silent Black Helicopter flying over Graton around 12midnig

My next door neighbor reported seeing a silver cylinder shaped flying object, moving vertically, that split apart, then went back together. I believe that was early morning Saturday. He was pretty excited about it.

The silent Black Helicopter must have been seen by others, maybe even reported....I wonder.
    Last edited by Barry; 10-05-2015 at 11:42 PM.

4. TopTop #3
    Frances

Re: Did anyone else see a large Silent Black Helicopter flying over Graton around 12midnig

I didn't see anything however something strange happened where I live for approximately 5 minutes around 12-12:30 that night. I was watching a movie when all of a sudden a huge gust of wind came right above the house and the leaves on the ground began swirling in a large circle. I have a walnut tree right outside my window and it seemed like hundreds of walnuts fell on the roof all at once. The dogs were barking and there was just a strange feeling about the whole thing. I was to afraid to get up because my first thought was it was a UFO... LoL.

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #4
    Shandi

Same thing happened to my friend in Santa Rosa. He shared it with me a couple of days ago.
    Last edited by Barry; 10-06-2015 at 05:06 PM.

7. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

8. TopTop #5
    WaccoBB Poet Laureate

Tesla has a contract with the UN to develop a battery-powered helicopter which can be used for surveillance. This was probably one of their test models. Eventually they will be used in the government takeover of Texas.

9. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

10. TopTop #6
    Frances

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sealwatcher: View Post
    As this post came through the phone rang and it was my brother calling from Santa Rosa. I read him your post and he said: Yeh, that is weird! But last night was strange, he went on. A wind came up around midnight, really strong and swept through his side yard knocking things over. And in the morning there were rain marks on his car. And lightning? I asked him? But he didn't see that. Me, I slept through it all.
    Yeah I live in Santa Rosa and something was not right about the whole thing. The wind came in suddenly, lasted for 5 minutes and then just stopped. A friend of mine was on her way home from work that night and said she saw a strange black cloud and there was lightening inside the cloud. She said she watched the cloud break up and the lightening stopped. She said she had a weird feeling about it because she never saw a cloud that black. I checked online to see if any sightings were reported that night and it looks like one of Nasa's web cams on a satellite did pick up several UFO's that night. I couldn't make sense whether one or more was here or just in space. There was a sighting reported here in May with a picture. And other sightings in this area as well.... I would love to see one I just don't want to get beamed up...

11. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

12. TopTop #7
    Peacemaker

Maybe you should check the weather reports for high, gusty winds up to 50+ mph overnight. It was forecast and then, amazingly, it actually happened. It was very noisy, branches fell out of the trees as did lots of leaves, nuts and all kinds of stuff. Maybe should should apply Occam's Razor to what you experienced.

13. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

14. TopTop #8
    pixeeenation

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    My next door neighbor reported seeing a silver cylinder shaped flying object, moving vertically, that split apart, then went back together. I believe that was early morning Saturday. He was pretty excited about it.

The silent Black Helicopter must have been seen by others, maybe even reported....I wonder.
    Hi , Wow that is wild..one of my dearest Friends & i saw a very weird flying object last November out on Highway 1 near Goat Rock Beach and he ended up getting a very close & clear photo; that is pretty shocking to say the least. Everyone i have showed it to is amazed at how detailed it is...i digress though..my Roommates saw this and swore that they saw this thing shaped like a helicopter big and silent though and right above the Tree line which here is a tall (not huge though) Eucalyptus Tree and small smaller White Oaks..it flew down Edison St couple blocks from Graton Road..Thank you for sharing..

15. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

16. TopTop #9
    pixeeenation

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Frances: View Post
    Yeah I live in Santa Rosa and something was not right about the whole thing. The wind came in suddenly, lasted for 5 minutes and then just stopped. A friend of mine was on her way home from work that night and said she saw a strange black cloud and there was lightening inside the cloud. She said she watched the cloud break up and the lightening stopped. She said she had a weird feeling about it because she never saw a cloud that black. I checked online to see if any sightings were reported that night and it looks like one of Nasa's web cams on a satellite did pick up several UFO's that night. I couldn't make sense whether one or more was here or just in space. There was a sighting reported here in May with a picture. And other sightings in this area as well.... I would love to see one I just don't want to get beamed up...
    Hi Thank You for taking the time to reply..Yes my Roommates heard the crazy Wind and that is why they ran out to see what was going on & they saw some Lightning in the distance towards Santa Rosa Napa areas..That is when they notice this large helicopter shaped thing coming down our street (Edison in Graton) ; they saw it VERY clearly and they said it was large and very silent...so there you go..the fact that some "blips" showed up in the Nasa web does not surprise me. There are very strange things going on indeed in our Skies along with chemtrails & now the "Science" (of disaster if you ask me!) has come out, and say that they now ;/ have a cloak that enables the wearer to be completely invisible. I am sure that will be used to benefit Humanity..NOT!!!! Bless us ...these daze we need to face the fact that "technologically" everything is getting really out of control and it is our downfall NOT our saving grace....sigh.
    Last edited by Barry; 10-08-2015 at 04:26 PM.

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #10
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

This is "government" air space above us; that's why the commercial airliners aren't seen overhead. I remember seeing rather silent unmarked planes, flying very low, during the build-up to "Desert Storm" back in '90 or '91.......

19. TopTop #11
    Fillie

Peacemaker, it was a weird night despite the weather report. I was up late, very late, and there were no coyotes doing their usual howling, but they started at about 8 am. Experiencing the weirdness is a fine art, takes attunement to the zeitgeist..just sayin. Oh, and what about the silent black helicopter, was that on the weather report?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peacemaker: View Post
    Maybe you should check the weather reports for high, gusty winds up to 50+ mph overnight. It was forecast and then, amazingly, it actually happened. It was very noisy, branches fell out of the trees as did lots of leaves, nuts and all kinds of stuff. Maybe should should apply Occam's Razor to what you experienced.

20. TopTop #12
    arthunter

though I can't even guess about what's going on, it seems to be a trend ...

https://usahitman.com/nwo-helicopters/