Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #151
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Weapons Testing on Civilians

Deborah Tavares Interview with Barrie Trower ...

https://www.auricmedia.net/wp-conten...rie_Trower.pdf
    Last edited by Barry; 04-24-2016 at 11:15 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #152
    arthunter

This is about the testing ... it's a Human Subject Research Contract ...

https://govtribe.com/project/directe...-debr/activity

and this is a Navy document regarding the biological effects of microwave and radio frequency radiation .... so if they already know this then one has to wonder about current testing ...
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/278888178/Biological-Effects-of-Microwaves-and-Radio-Frequency-Radiation

4. TopTop #153
    arthunter

I just received the following message from Derrick Robinson, the president of PACTS International ( People Against Covert Torture and Surveillance ) and a personal friend who I finally met at the meeting with the FBI in Los Angeles ... fingers crossed ....

"Oh, and btw, I have just received some incredible news! Eduardo Colon, the NY organizer has just had a meeting with Jeremy Scahill, the co-founder of 'The Intercept,' the site he and Glenn Greenwald started. Eduardo says Jeremy's onboard with us and that the staff recognizes our issues.

Let's keep pressing forward, guys!

peace & liberty,

Derrick​"

5. TopTop #154
    arthunter

Control C.I.A. Not Behavior - New York Times ...

this is coming out ... the perpetrators can either apologize and help the victims or face disgrace and massive lawsuits ...it's not going away ... too many people have been hurt ...

I am backed by psychologists, doctors, scientists, government whistle blowers, current government officials, more and more journalists and thousands of victims ... I ask the community to watch over me while I expose this ... this is dangerous work and I did not ask to be involved ....

https://www.icaact.org/Robert%20Naes...trol%20CIA.pdf

6. TopTop #155
    Jude Iam

deep thanks for your courage, deep horror at this reality.
    how can we "watch over" you? blessings, jude

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Control C.I.A. Not Behavior - New York Times ...

this is coming out ... the perpetrators can either apologize and help the victims or face disgrace and massive lawsuits ...it's not going away ... too many people have been hurt ...

I am backed by psychologists, doctors, scientists, government whistle blowers, current government officials, more and more journalists and thousands of victims ... I ask the community to watch over me while I expose this ... this is dangerous work and I did not ask to be involved ....

https://www.icaact.org/Robert%20Naes...trol%20CIA.pdf

7. TopTop #156
    arthunter

By that I mean, become a witness to my life. It's common knowledge that whistle blowers are being silenced. It's a threat that I'm aware of.... Review Cointelpro practices ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

we have a history of covert attacks against whistle blowers and activists ... don't buy into the propaganda ... we have a way to deal with criminals in our society ... we charge them with a crime and let them defend themselves in a court of law ... we don't assume that they are guilty and follow them all over town, which is an illegal form of harassment, even if it's being orchestrated by government entities ...

Don't buy into the propaganda that whistle blowers are mentally ill ... this is a cover up ...

https://www.bmartin.cc/dissent/documents/Gossett06.html

These crimes can not continue in the face of an informed population, so do your own research. When one seriously considers the reality of non consensual implants which lead to the ability of some outside power to remotely mess with your brain and nervous system, you will understand why so many people are trying to expose this. It is now possible to create illness, injury and mind control in an unsuspecting population. This can stop activists in their tracks, support big business such as Big Pharma, affect our politicians and athletes, etc etc etc ... but don't take my word for it, do your own research.

We are in a new world of unbelievable technology ... time to face this and control it before it controls all of us ..

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jude Iam: View Post
    deep thanks for your courage, deep horror at this reality.
    how can we "watch over" you? blessings, jude

8. TopTop #157
    arthunter

Constitutional lawyer, John Whitehead, writes about this issue ... and he does not mince words ....

https://www.rutherford.org/publicati...nments_secret_

9. TopTop #158
    arthunter

Interesting morning ... I just gave an interview to a New York Times reporter who is doing research about "gang stalking" ... I verified his credentials before calling and he's legit ... fingers crossed ... perhaps the tide is turning in our country ... I sent along the following documents to help with his research ....

https://humandignitycouncil.wordpress.com/2015/03/16/an-advisory-for-healthcare-professionals-by-ben-colodzin-ph-d/

https://stopthecrime.net/scada%20report%20--2f.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN8NPQsgHko

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #159
    arthunter

Very interesting developments overnight ... The scientist in the video below, Robert Duncan, published this on facebook ... it seems that libertarian candidate, John McAfee, met with one of our targeted individual activists and has acknowledged this experimentation and might even be funding counter-measures ... McAfee is an interesting person, .... brutally honest about an experimental past and blessed with courage that most people can't relate to ... he's the developer of McAfee Security Software, a little business that earned him around 300 million... he's ahead in the polls at the moment for libertarian candidates ....

"My main computer has been in the shop for repair for the last few days. Tyrone Dew is doing his usual bold good works for human progress. He set up a potential Angel Investor for building a "firewall" into the human mind. You may have heard of him. "John McAfee" the presidential nominee for the Libertarian Party and self made multi-millionaire. McAfee believes in the energies that can affect the human nervous system." - Robert Duncan

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...ers_shortfilms

https://www.businessinsider.com/john...-belize-2016-5
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  

12. TopTop #160
    arthunter

Five of us walked into an FBI office last week to present evidence of non consensual experimentation ... we were all single, middle aged women from the Bay Area, ....a practicing psychologist, an ex-security guard, two authors and a spiritual worker ... we carried letters from an ex-FBI chief, a Richmond city council member, a psychologist, and a State Representative, all verifying the existence of extreme harassment and torture, including the use of Non Lethal Weaponry .... we also submitted evidence of testing which confirmed the presence of abnormal frequencies emanating from and directed towards some of our bodies ... the agent looked a bit stunned and then said "is this about microwaves? ... if it is then it will be classified and we can't investigate it"....

Which brings me to this ...

https://www.intellihub.com/secret-ex...gal-targeting/

There's more but I'd better save it for another time ... I had a cab driver ask me about accidents in my life ... kind of a strange topic between strangers, don't ya think?

oh, and if you're enjoying this romp through the dark crevices of our government as much as I am ( sarcasm ),
    then here's my new blog ...

https://humanrightswatch3blog.wordpress.com/

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #161
    arthunter

Please read her "Top Political Priorities" and vote for her if you can ... you can see from reading "In My Defense" that she's being harassed by a neighbor, very common for one speaking out ... in fact, she has a very interesting background ... read the whole thing if you can ...

https://www.massiemunroe4ussenator.com/

15. TopTop #162
    arthunter

Many of the "lab rats" that I know are veterans ... these are brave men and women who offered their lives for our country, but that wasn't enough for the powers that shouldn't be ... they took more ...

In honor of Memorial Day I want to expose this abuse ... I do not enjoy sharing this ...

https://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...&jumival=16376

16. TopTop #163
    arthunter

Please read this, including the comments, and then think of all of the other crap going on in our country .... are we being taken over from within? ... many presidents have indeed warned us about this ....

I will be posting updates as more names come in ... and I am not after local participants who were mislead into complying with these actions ... if you knew what was going on and took money to look the other way then your own conscience will be your worst friend ... also, though I signed this, I do not pretend to know who is responsible for this and who knows about it .... because it's classified information, President Obama and most in our government might be completely ignorant, but then again, many did testify at the Presidential Bioethics hearings ... I also don't pretend to know about the role of the police and I can only hope that Karen is wrong about this ... I come from a family of military and law enforcement, brave men who went through all kinds of hell to defend this country ... they would roll over in their graves if they knew that one of their own would destroy my life in this way ... enough said ...

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/0...united-states/

17. TopTop #164
    arthunter

18. TopTop #165
    arthunter

Last night I woke up in terrible pain ... there was a loud, high pitched frequency noise in my left ear ... I have no known medical conditions, I am not on drugs, and two psychiatrists have testified that I am not mentally ill ... I got up and changed my location in the house and the pain completely disappeared ....

this is consistent with reports that are coming from thousands of other victims of "electronic harassment" ... electronic harassment has now been reported by NSA, FBI, and DARPA whistle blowers and it affects many who are speaking out about fascism ...

It's no secret that I'm a human rights advocate ... I've written a book, a blog, and I've spent years trying to expose the dangers that we're experiencing ... I often post this paragraph to state my position to those who watch my every move ...

To law enforcement, military, and government agents … welcome to my page! … I publish what I think might be the truth, though I can make mistakes … these truths affect all of us and I urge you to do your own research about these issues because we need your expertise and support to protect ourselves … I am non violent and non confrontational … I come from a family of military and law enforcement and I hope that all of us can recognize the injustice in the world and unite against it … we are all in this together ….

On this memorial day, it is best to honor our soldiers by focusing on what they fought for ... so here it is, The Bill of Rights ... may I remind everyone, this is what made our country great, a beacon in the world for those seeking justice and personal freedom ... if you defeat this, we're gone ...

Article the first... After the first enumeration required by the first article of the Constitution, there shall be one Representative for every thirty thousand, until the number shall amount to one hundred, after which the proportion shall be so regulated by Congress, that there shall be not less than one hundred Representatives, nor less than one Representative for every forty thousand persons, until the number of Representatives shall amount to two hundred; after which the proportion shall be so regulated by Congress, that there shall not be less than two hundred Representatives, nor more than one Representative for every fifty thousand persons.

Article the second... No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened.

Article the third... Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Article the fourth... A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Article the fifth... No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Article the sixth... The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Article the seventh... No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Article the eighth... In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Article the ninth... In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Article the tenth... Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Article the eleventh... The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Article the twelfth... The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #166
    arthunter

An additional half a dozen or so publications are now running this story including Bloomberg! ...

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/m...4d7d78a_3600-1
    Last edited by Barry; 06-02-2016 at 11:42 AM.

21. TopTop #167
    arthunter

As you can see, this has been changed slightly to reflect the "MK Ultra" reality ... the number of victims continues to grow ... something has to be done about this soon as everyone is vulnerable, especially older single women (70% of known cases) ... many of these people are not activists or political in any way, they're just victims of convenience, totally defenseless ...

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/0...united-states/

22. TopTop #168
    arthunter

This is a contract offering for Directed Energy BioEffects Research to be done on humans … it speaks for itself … bodies and lives are being used by the Military Industrial Complex for profit while these innocent victims are prevented from earning income and sabotaged in every way possible … in this proposal they talk about the "prediction of health degradation" while they also talk about the protection of the human subject ...

This is about assault with a deadly weapon ... this is about hitting innocent citizens with sophisticated military weaponry ... this information is readily available on-line ... this information was given to me by an activist in Sebastopol ....

I would like to talk to these contractors who are making money from human misery ...

"TITLE: Directed Energy Bioeffects Research (DEBR)

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION LEVEL IS: Top Secret/SCI/SAP/SAR

1. Background, Scope, Goals,Objectives, and Needs.

a. Background.

The Directed Energy Bioeffects Research(DEBR) contract supports the US Air Force, one of the largest developers and users of radio frequency (RF) and high power microwave (HPM) emitting devices in the world, which has been at the forefront of research on the biological effects of RF/HPM radiation for more than 30 years. The use of Directed Energy (DE) extends to military and commercial applications. While the targeted customers for this effort are primarily concerned with the use and application of RF/HPM radiation technologies, the joint services and others like the Department of Homeland Security along with commercial customers will likely benefit from the research conducted and discoveries made under this program

This effort includes conducting research to identify the benefits, risks, and capabilities for a wide range of military RF/HPM radiation systems. This includes prediction and mitigation of the bio-effects of DE on personnel and mission performance and exploitation of the bio-effects of DE for DEW applications.
    Conduct proteomic, genomic, and metabolomic studies that identify critical biochemical or molecular changes following exposure to DE prior to or during mission operations that assists in the prediction of health degradation.

Human Use.
    The contractor will use human subjects in research studies under this effort. "

https://dictacrature.noblogs.org/fil...c-IDIQ-SOO.pdf

https://library.constantcontact.com/...-2013-0002.pdf

23. TopTop #169
    arthunter

Please consider voting for this woman tomorrow ... I was on a conference call with her the other night ... she knows what's going on and, unlike most people, she's not afraid to tackle these issues head on ...

https://www.massiemunroe4ussenator.com/

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...ate-california

24. TopTop #170
    arthunter

The non consensual experimentation being done in this country, under the guise of "National Security", is illegal ... this excellent article from the Guardian, though dated, explores this reality ... this allows for the eventual prosecution of those involved... the body of evidence continues to grow ...

CIA torture appears to have broken spy agency rule on human experimentation

"CIA director George Tenet approved abusive interrogation techniques, including waterboarding, designed by CIA contractor psychologists. He further instructed the agency’s health personnel to oversee the brutal interrogations – the beginning of years of controversy, still ongoing, about US torture as a violation of medical ethics.

But the revelation of the guidelines has prompted critics of CIA torture to question how the agency could have ever implemented what it calls “enhanced interrogation techniques” – despite apparently having rules against “research on human subjects” without their informed consent."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tation-doctors

25. TopTop #171
    LeilaMSG

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Currency Wars?

PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    864-710-3335
    [email protected]

Former Naval Officer Treks across America Raising Awareness for Targeted Individuals

Former Naval officer and graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy David Voigts is voyaging across America from Delaware to California along the American Discovery Trail to raise awareness for a growing group of victims including men, women, and children being assaulted with electronic weapons. He has started his journey May 9, and is currently in West Virginia. He plans to take at least seven months to complete the trail educating the community while carrying a portable backlit billboard.

Voigts has a degree in Control Systems Engineering and served in Electronic Warfare and Nuclear Billets. While in service he became aware of an ongoing illegal non-consensual human experimentation project studying human-machine interface. This illegal and unethical project uses non-consenting victims referred to as “Targeted Individuals” to conduct various psychological and physical experiments with the use of electronic warfare weapons that essentially torture the victim psychologically and physically.

This important social issue affects hundreds of thousands of individuals in America. As these weapons are often used covertly, many victims of this electronic harassment including men, women, and children, may not know they are targeted and are not able to recognize many of the symptoms. Raising social awareness and increasing support on this critical civil rights issue is essential to ending these crimes against humanity. Currently, the Polish minister of defense has opened a formal investigation on these crimes, making them the first country in the world to formally investigate.

During service Voigts heard a holocaust survivor present his story then appealed to the group that if they ever saw anything like that happen again to take action against it. This left an impression on Voigts as he discovered the horrific details of this human experimentation program with electronic weapons. A true American hero, Voigts stated, “I intentionally got myself drafted into the program to help me understand it better to help shut it down.” To learn more and support Voigts in his efforts, see below contact information.

Dave’s Gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/ti-in-america
    Dave’s facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TIinAmerica...yWalk/timeline
    Dave’s Twitter page: https://twitter.com/davidvoigts1911

26. Gratitude expressed by:

27. TopTop #172
    arthunter

Thank you, Leila ... David is right to do what he is doing, .... see my last post, non consensual experimentation is illegal ... and it seems that we're now doing this around the world ... this is how your tax dollars are being spent ... to develop invisible weaponry that can be used on anyone anywhere without their knowledge ... a great development for the defense industry, defense contractors, Big Pharma, the psychiatric industry, the health industry, and any two bit dictator who would like to silence and/or destroy the opposition ...

https://theintercept.com/2016/06/08/...torture-sites/
    Last edited by Barry; 06-10-2016 at 03:33 PM.

28. TopTop #173
    arthunter

This post is dedicated to my Mom who died some time ago after reporting strange and frightening occurrences in her life ... my life has been compromised ever since that time, and yes, there is plenty of proof of that ...

My Mom was a human rights advocate who wrote against injustice and published her thoughts often ... she mostly wrote about prejudice and financial injustice ... she was ahead of her time ...

She was a strong and honest woman who would give you the shirt off of her back without even thinking about it ... she didn't deserve the cards that she was dealt ...

Today is her birthday ... Happy Birthday, Mom ...
    ..........................................................................................................

Well, as feared ( but somewhat expected ) the NYT piece was a total discrediting attempt ... Here is my response ...

https://humanrightswatch3blog.wordpr...ew-york-times/

There are many in this town who know that this article is pure BS, but don't worry, I'm not after you ... I see the participants of these atrocities as victims, and that includes the police, because I understand threats, having recently received the usual threats to my family and friends ... no, I'm trying to expose the command structure here and we all know who that is ... this is piece that I found on FB this morning ... I find it worthy of consideration ...

"~ The Chosen People ~

There seems to be a great deal of global concern about the boycott of Israeli trade at this time, and this never ending subject of Anti-Semitism, so let’s make something perfectly clear: Zionism is not Judaism. Equating Zionism with Judaism is a misconception that’s been propagated so widely, and for so long, that even many Jews cannot discern the difference. It’s this fantasy of a “Chosen People”.

Zionism is exactly the same as Nazism when you get right down to it. You can change the label and the characters in the game, but the mindset remains exactly the same: A race of "Imaginary Superior Beings" out to dominate the world through fascism.

Zionism, and all of these fascist ideologies we've seen, is a construct of the psychopathic mind. It is a mental disorder, sick minds in concert with other sick minds, in an orchestra of the criminally insane. It’s an illness that's infecting the entire world at this point in history, and it’s literally destroying Israel from within, and the rest of the world without.

Zionism is a parasite, a deadly cancer, hiding behind Judaism and defaming it. It is the root of all this hatred and Anti-Semitism we see in the world today: Another race of "Imaginary Superior Beings", attacking others, proclaiming their superiority over all of humanity, and screaming "Terrorist" - "Anti-Semitism", and calling for the destruction of anyone who doesn't bow down to their ideology.

Zionists are the true Anti-Semites, out to destroy Judaism, Islam and Christianity, replacing these religions, and global political structure with the Zionist New World Order. They are the true Anti-Christians and Anti-Semites combined. The labels change throughout history, but the mindset behind these ideologies, the sickness, persists. Zionism propagates fear, hatred and division, nothing but darkness.

There are no “Chosen People”. The worth of a soul will only be measured by how much it has loved, nothing more nothing less. The choice is yours alone. Labels, however they choose to define themselves, will not save you". - thank you to Amanda Walls who wrote this piece ...

But back to the NYT article... Robert Duncan, who was also interviewed wrote this about it ... and I should state that I do not suffer from any of the symptoms that are described here but I know many people who do ... and they are realtors, and nurses, and doctors, and scientists, and definitely not crazy ...

Robert Duncan

I said that I would tell the public what was asked by the NY Times reporter with my responses if he didn't publish it. I was irrelevant to his interview. Hopefully Mike won't be upset that I posted this. You know who to thank for smearing my credibility on the internet and hence created his own demise, A.F. Be sure to thank A.F. for perpetuating your suffering and the many aliases he uses.

"-- Is it correct that you worked on some kind of “voice-of-god” weapons for the C.I.A.? Could you describe that work and when you did it? And what makes you certain that it is being deployed against TIs?

Yes. The CIA was not the only interested party. The Pentagon and DARPA had great interest in it too. I need to be careful here on what I tell the public. The military applications were quite transparent. I worked on the AI (artificial intelligence) natural language responses. They are broadly called "chatter-bots". They are useful in occupation of the target mind for disablement, NLP (neural linguistic programming), and interrogation. From an unknowledgeable observer's perspective the target will appear crazy and easily discredited. The CIA formerly used mostly LSD and other substances that would perform similar functions.

I have interviewed over a thousand self proclaimed victims of this newer technology that uses old mind hacking tactics. I have only included about half of those people in my studies because naturally occurring schizophrenia does exist but these sets of technologies can "drive a target crazy with voices". With "V2K", as the army called it, or "voice of god" technology, the vocabulary and sentences that the target "hears" is a dead giveaway for the methods used to break the human spirit and probe the memory of the target for reprogramming.

-- Who is behind this? And what’s to gain from torturing U.S. citizens this way?

There are many stake holders. A weapon more powerful than the atomic bomb for influencing populations is quite sought after by many countries. It is another arms race.

When weapons are "field tested" they need to be very secretive. The database for the probability matrices of the efficacy on each culture and language needs to be done for improvements, development, and evolution of the AI system. Doing it world-wide is necessary for other reasons too. The testing needs to be done in a way that few researchers could statistically discover outliers in the people complaining of such torture. In the far future country boundaries will be less important, so the system needs to work on all people.

-- There are records going back to antiquity of people hearing voices in their heads. How do you ascertain whether the voices heard by TIs are a product of “voice-of-god” weapons?

True. Moses talked to a burning bush. From a psychologist's perspective, the increased number of people complaining of non-stop talking in their heads can be explained away by stresses of modern society. It is a perfect cover story. For "area 51", it was UFOs. For "the Philadelphia experiment" for RADAR jamming experiments, the cover story was they went back in time.

A different technology often called the Frey's microwave hearing effect and another called LRAD were used in the Gulf War to say in their local language, "I am Allah. Lay down your arms." If the communication appears non-directional, it is easy for religious cultures to believe it is their God of choice speaking to them.

-- Could you explain disinfo agents? I think I saw someone accusing you of being a disinfo agent somewhere.

Technically they are called "offensive information warfare" or "psychological operations" units. Most countries have those divisions. It is a good sign that they don't plan an assassination if they try that first on you. In fact, one of their tactics on the internet is to point the finger at someone else, while the other three are pointing back at them. Could just be their paranoia or mistakes that I have made.

-- How do you think this all ends?

Let me give you a couple possible futures.
    1) Here is how the TI community would like it to end. They would like to see the story go mainstream around the world. They would like to see a congressional investigation more deep than the Frank Church Hearings over MKULTRA. They would like an apology to the world TI citizens, regulations passed, and compensated for their participation in non-consensual human experimentation.
    2) More probably this will happen. The "Brain Initiative" will achieve progress in the next 10-20 years. The government will hold their position that it was just invented at that time. They will not reveal the many technologies already in use until they are rediscovered in the public sector. Regulations will be passed but no agency will be capable of enforcing them. Schizophrenia will have a cure through modern brain entertainment technologies. Society will have the debate over freewill. Those who join a hive mind become more intelligent and employable, and society bifurcates between the Luddites and the hive mind. People like me will develop a type of "firewall" for the human mind. 40 years from now the majority of the population might read TI history and believe the experiments occurred and maybe a future UN leader will issue an apology.
    Empathy only occurs in humans if that human can recall or imagine a similar experience derived through the senses. No blood or torture marks, no empathy.

-- Finally, how large do you think the population of TIs is in the U.S.?

That is an impossible question to answer. There are many experiments going on where the pleasure centers of the brain are stimulated andthey talk to a kind god. This group is not vocal in public trying to alleviate their pain. They often get a Jesus complex. According to an Army intelligence officer, the Russians were bombarding the U.S. in the 1970's with psychotronic microwave brain entrainment frequencies to calm the population. Perhaps everyone is slightly affected. TIs are just the population enduring the extreme experiments of splitting personalities and using Monarch Programming methods.
    Numbers from support groups based on those who are vocal, speak some English, and know how to use the internet would imply a minimum population of ten thousand people world-wide. Clearly given those restrictions, the number must be much larger."
    The public has a right to know.

Interesting morning ... I just gave an interview to a New York Times reporter who is doing research about "gang stalking" ... I verified his credentials before calling and he's legit ... fingers crossed ... perhaps the tide is turning in our country ... I sent along the following documents to help with his research ....

29. TopTop #174
    arthunter

Growing up with a vocal human rights advocate was not easy ... to make things even more complicated, my uncle the cop lived around the corner ... so there was a bit too much "reality" to deal with as a child ... I remember trying to calm my mother so that we could just have a "normal" life ... she was always ranting and raving about some injustice somewhere ...

All I ever wanted was a peaceful life ... that desire led me to the rural beauty of Sonoma County ... I thought that I had made it here as I settled into a life of animal rescue, volunteering, growing flowers and food, and seeking out art to resell on ebay ... politics was the last thing on my mind ... all that has been destroyed and now I'm in the spotlight as a human rights advocate ... ha! ... well, at least I recognize the territory... lol ...

Injustice, prejudice and bullying have provoked me into action,... I guess that with my background I have trouble ignoring this ... I have watched as so many of our best citizens are silenced, many in our own county ... The latest threats in my life have to do with homelessness, so we'll see how that plays out ... oh, and I woke up with a foot injury that prevents me from walking ... now how does one injure a foot while asleep? ... remind me to discuss the science behind remote attacks on one's nervous system, or better yet, read my book ... or do some research on "neuro- weaponry", a subject that is now being discussed by academics around the world ...

The NYT article that I wrote is now very popular ... there are comments coming in which you really should read ... to say that those targeted in this country are angry is an understatement ... a few other interesting stories have come in which I will post below ...

https://humanrightswatch3blog.wordpr...ew-york-times/

https://www.intellihub.com/ny-times-...d-individuals/

https://www.intellihub.com/covert-st...twork-exposed/

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/06/11/robert-duncan-regarding-610-nyt-article-on-gang-stalking-targeted-individuals-when-weapons-are-field-tested-they-need-to-be-very-secretive/

https://www.army-technology.com/feat...-the-military/

30. Gratitude expressed by:

31. TopTop #175
    arthunter

Re: Human Rights Watch - A Continuing Thread - Weapons Testing on Civilians...

and then there's this little gem ... from an Indian woman who became targeted for reporting targeting ...

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/0...em-delusional/

32. Gratitude expressed by:

33. TopTop #176
    LeilaMSG

Thank you Rosanne

I've read your article. It is very succinct and informative, and I'd like a hard copy for when I meet anyone who needs more information.
    It stuns me that workplace mobbing and other forms of harassment are so prevalent.
    I remember my lawyer representing someone who was a whistleblower at her workplace and next she knew, there were people outside her house doing what is known as Street Theater. Very frightening.

Anyway
    Keep up the good work
    Leila

34. Gratitude expressed by:

35. TopTop #177
    arthunter

Thank you Leila, but I think Ramola's article is more complete ... here's the link in case you missed it ... we have some very serious problems going on right now, and soft harassment is but the tip of the iceberg ... thank you for your acknowledgement though, as every bit of awareness helps ...

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/0...em-delusional/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by LeilaMSG: View Post
    Thank you Rosanne

I've read your article. It is very succinct and informative, and I'd like a hard copy for when I meet anyone who needs more information.
    It stuns me that workplace mobbing and other forms of harassment are so prevalent.
    I remember my lawyer representing someone who was a whistleblower at her workplace and next she knew, there were people outside her house doing what is known as Street Theater. Very frightening.

Anyway
    Keep up the good work
    Leila

36. Gratitude expressed by:

37. TopTop #178
    arthunter

Another non consensual experimentation victim has taken his case to the courts in North Carolina. He has stated publicly that prior to the medical issues that he experienced, he was drugged and woke up with scars on is body.

He's been posting the following images on FB. I asked him about the source of these reports and this was his response.

"Dr. Daniel Farrier of Long Beach, CA. He was an engineer testing the frequencies and radiation of pieceparts for the government and NASA. He worked at that for 10 years befopre becoming a doctor. I have a picture of his license."

Sorry if these images are not in any order ... btw, the victim is an electrical engineer working for BMW ... he suspects that he was put into this program after a domestic dispute ...
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand  

38. TopTop #179
    arthunter

39. TopTop #180
    arthunter

This is an interview with David Voigts ... listen carefully ... this is about remote influencing technology that can influence your body or mind from a distance ... non lethal weaponry is well known but it's meant to be confined to dangerous situations or war ... for some reason it is being used on the general public ... it is proven and can affect anyone with injury or illness, anger, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. ...

https://www.randomcollection.info/voigts-tph-jn2016.mp3

I belong to a group that is now talking with several city officials about this ... my activist group includes two psychologists, one neurologist, a nurse, an ex-security guard, the owner of a security company, an ex NSA employee and myself ... one of these city officials is now actively supporting the mission and formulating ways to identify victims and get them the help that they need ... obviously, this will include distributing the information among medical workers and law enforcement ... this is serious, many of these victims have committed suicide and the long term health consequences of this technology can be very damaging ...

As I told a city council member in Petaluma yesterday ... imagine the satellite dish that you use to obtain tv service ... now imagine that you are the dish ... that you actually transmit a signal which identifies you on the face of the earth anywhere that you go ... just like that satellite dish, signals can now be sent to you which can affect your mind and your nervous system ... that's what's being developed ... so if someone doesn't like you, ... perhaps you're a competitor and someone's losing money because of you ... or perhaps you're an activist and you're effective enough to affect someone's power base ... with this system you can be brought down remotely ... it will look like illness ... no one will ever know ...
    Last edited by Barry; 06-30-2016 at 10:53 AM.

40. Gratitude expressed by: