Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    qidancing

would like feedback about "biologic" root canals and Dr. Robert Grove

For years my acupuncturist and holistic dentist both told me to not have root canals.
    Now I have tooth pain that's getting worse and am being referred to Dr. Grove who is an Endodontist in Santa Rosa. Apparently he does some kind of German biological root canal using non toxic (or at least less toxic) materials that really completely fill the root so there is much less chance of infection or other complications.

I have sensitivities to many of the dental materials, anesthesias and concerns about whether this "biological root canal" is indeed a safe option. I also am dealing with chronic illness, so have to be careful.

Anybody out there knowledgeable about this and able to comment?

If anyone has direct experience with Dr. Grove, your feedback about him would be appreciated,
    and if you've had a root canal done, I'd like to know if it was O.K. for you or if you had complications of any kind - especially if you tend to be sensitive!

If you don't feel comfortable responding publicly, please send me a private message.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me make this decision.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Magick

Re: would like feedback about "biologic" root canals and Dr. Robert Grove

I am in the same situation, so if you reply privately to this post please message me as well, thanks, Magick

Quote Posted in reply to the post by qidancing: View Post
    For years my acupuncturist and holistic dentist both told me to not have root canals.
    Now I have tooth pain that's getting worse and am being referred to Dr. Grove who is an Endodontist in Santa Rosa. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 08-02-2015 at 09:41 AM.

3. TopTop #3
    ruthnew

Several years ago after being hospitalized for a heart problem, I just had no energy. I prayed and prayed for something natural to help me. One day I woke up with the words Iceland moss in my brain. I didn't know what that was but the thought would not leave me so I started doing some internet research. I read about Dr. Isaac Eliaz in Santa Rosa and the supplement Padma Basic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHz-6Z8GkCA (watch this!)

I ordered some on Amazon and gradually started feeling much better. I got a bi-monthly subscription to save money. https://www.amazon.com/EcoNugenics-P...ustomerReviews Later I read research about it helping avoid root canals. Check the National Institute of Health and You Tube videos. Hope this helps. Ruth
    Last edited by Barry; 08-02-2015 at 02:01 PM.

4. TopTop #4
    Lysa

I have a friend who is coming up from Oakland in a couple of weeks to get a root canal from him (her holistic dentist down there recommend him).

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Magick: View Post
    I am in the same situation, so if you reply privately to this post please message me as well, thanks, Magick