Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Hotspring 44

Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

Ai machine that can predict human behavior that elitists could use to enslave the world population.

A interesting report; (if you so choose take the "RED PILL" that is).

https://youtu.be/oqGEz9IqOrE?t=2304
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Hotspring 44

Re: Episode 309 Jade Helm Decoded

This is a 1970 version of Ai going beyond human control which reminds me of this topic in a very surreal way.
    It is: Colossus: The Forbin Project (1970) Full Thriller Movie by Joseph Sargent:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iwq0Tu8Ss8

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Hotspring 44: View Post
    Ai machine that can predict human behavior that elitists could use to enslave the world population.

A interesting report; (if you so choose take the "RED PILL" that is).

https://youtu.be/oqGEz9IqOrE?t=2304
    Thanks for bringing up this incredible subject. I listened to the two John Wells interviews with this unnamed mystery lady a few weeks ago, then another with Hagmann & Hagmann that seems to have been deleted.

My feelings changed between the two and I have many unanswered questions. On one hand I suspect everything said about the central AI computer JADE is absolutely true, possibly even understated. My questions have to do with the messenger, the timing of her appearance and now disappearance, and what purpose she was serving.

This lady named 'DJ' not only repeats near verbatim exactly what, but HOW she said everything on John Wells show in a very creepy way - the exact same phrases, the exact same intonation, exact same anecdotes in the exact same words, many of the exact same supposedly offhanded hesitations..." um... what was that person's name... I can't think of it ... OH it was...". It also seemed way too out of the blue highly organized deep intel from a housewife even the first time, and the second time like a robotic script. Now I'm thinking she's a pawn in this Jade Helm thing.

I'm not saying the information is wrong. I'm saying I smell some additional agenda weirdness and more to the story.

But here are my notes from these interviews.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    JADE HELM

For a little geeky perspective first. 25 years ago IBM techs tried to apply early AI technology to a computer generated image (CGI) of a lamp instructing it to learn to 'dance'. Nothing happened for a couple hours and they went home. They arrived the next day to the lamp image twisting and turning wildly. This amounts to the computer having 'learned' in 24 hours what humans would have taken 1000 lifetimes of evolution to learn.

25 years later. What the hell is Jade Helm? What is 'mastering the Human Domain' as the military plans papers mention 100's of times?

It's a Network-Centric Software Based Artifical Intelligence Program named Jade... at the helm.

A "self organizing, vision capable, expectation capable, recognition capable, situationally aware, emotionally intelligent goal oriented system that thinks, plans and executes."

They're actually up to Jade II.

From the publicly available printed information on Jade II:

Jade II is an AI Quantum Computing Technology that uses vast sums of information that has been gathered on the 'human domain' - individuals, groups, population sectors, geographic regions and countries that is dumped into a module called an HTA - a Human Terrain Analysis tool, which then analyzes the data to develop an HTS - a Human Terrain System. The HTS is used to determine human behavioral parameters for 'norms' and then identify, extract or eliminate 'perceived threats' or targets based on deviations from the 'norms'.

Jade II can analyze these factors over time using both audio and visual remote sensors, as well as real-time communication monitoring to change or rewrite it's program parameters on the fly. Previous parameters are stored in it's 'Prodigy Module'. It is able to calculate battle plans in seconds as opposed to hours, days or weeks previously needed by humans, and can create instant holographic battlefield simulations, and possible ACOA's - Adaptive Course Of Action according to the 'changing human domain'.

What are the changing things taken into account? Your activities, your financial transactions, your travel patterns, changing habits/behaviors, your changing emotions, your social media content...

It has total awareness of ALL changing factors in any rapidly changing environment, especially a warfare environment. Jade II is a self reactive, self adaptive, self modeling program for predictive force deployment. In other words, it can predict conflicts before they occur and react in a pre-emptive manner, including social unrest.

There are now many data collections centers around the world all feeding into a central grid with the intent of "creating total command and control of information over land, sea, air space and cyber space to master the human domain." At all times it is monitoring all military and civilian operations. Not only has the mind been mapped, YOUR mind has been mapped.

It can perform "machine interpretation of commander's intent." (you are a 'commander') Example: you pull up to your house and think about watching TV. Jade II will be paying attention to whether you are intending to smash your car into your house though the garage door or enter through the front door with the key.

What is called the 'Macro-Cognition Component Function' can predict your intent and/or a range of potential behaviors or future crimes by individuals or groups and is always reassessing it's predictions according to the constant reanalysis as behavior progresses - instantaneously.

In effect, it is a technological adaption of the same social engineering tactics used in Nazi Germany. Crowd control can now be technologically implemented.

Jade II is not being processed by your run of the mill linear super computer. It is running 1000's of processors ON A SINGLE CHIP.

The story being told is of a widespread military exercise, admitting that it's the largest one ever conducted on Earth encompassing 25% of the land mass of America. What isn't being said is that it's the system rollout of Jade II and the most widespread military psy-op exercise ever conducted. It's running Jade II thru it's paces, see how well it performs over a large geographic area with a DYNAMIC HUMAN TERRAIN.

Jade II is PART of GEO-INT - the Geospacial Intelligence Network - a command and control system that goes FAR beyond military applications. It's GLOBAL in scope encompassing EVERYTHING communications, internet, social media platforms. EVERYTHING that has the word 'smart' in front of it - smart grids, meters, appliances, phones, TV's - is plugged into this grid bypassing all the resistence to rfid chipping. This is a 'neural net' being placed over humanity. How is this accomplished? 7 billion people inhale nanoparticles of metals that turn them into antennas.

YOU are now a geophysical geolocated NODE on a Human Terrain System Network, and your ABI (Activity Based Intelligence factor - ALL activity both physical and virtual in 4 categories: biographical data 'who you are', individual activity data 'what you do', relational data 'who you know', contextual data ' information about the environment in which the entity node is found - demographics, political environment, cultural norms, social interactions, tribal customs, etc') is being monitored by the multiple Human Threat Assessment Centers in every state and country.

What is DOMAIN? From the GEO-INT standpoint, it's the digitization of Human Dynamics, Human Terrain and Human Geography.

They're causing fear and wanting to monitor and analyze it. If ANYTHING wierd, violent or catastrophic happens, we are NOT going to hear about the connection to the machine that ordered whatever military response that contributed.

They are collecting ALL data on EVERYONE.

Jade II represents battles no longer conducted by human generals and commanders.

Last edited by Barry; 07-31-2015 at 11:58 AM.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4
    Hotspring 44

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Alex: View Post
    ...My feelings changed between the two and I have many unanswered questions. On one hand I suspect everything said about the central AI computer JADE is absolutely true, possibly even understated. My questions have to do with the messenger, the timing of her appearance and now disappearance, and what purpose she was serving.

This lady named 'DJ' not only repeats near verbatim exactly what, but HOW she said everything on John Wells show in a very creepy way - the exact same phrases, the exact same intonation, exact same anecdotes in the exact same words, many of the exact same supposedly offhanded hesitations..." um... what was that person's name... I can't think of it ... OH it was...". It also seemed way too out of the blue highly organized deep intel from a housewife even the first time, and the second time like a robotic script. Now I'm thinking she's a pawn in this Jade Helm thing.
    Or may be an actual Ai generated voice/wording or Ai conducted experiment of some sort involving actual humans but being under the direction of 'Ai'(?).

Quote I'm not saying the information is wrong. I'm saying I smell some additional agenda weirdness and more to the story.

So do I .

Quote But here are my notes from these interviews.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Quote JADE HELM

For a little geeky perspective first. ...
    Are you a stenographer?
    Anyway, I think your notes are quite accurate and at least covers all or most bases from the video.
    Last edited by Barry; 07-31-2015 at 11:59 AM.

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #5

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Hotspring 44: View Post
    Or may be an actual Ai generated voice/wording or Ai conducted experiment of some sort involving actual humans but being under the direction of 'Ai'(?).
    Or a test clone? Not even rare in general population apparently, but I have no clue how to spot them, or how many are already in media positions. I'm willing to bet we're already in the movie 'They Live'....

Are you a stenographer?
    Anyway, I think your notes are quite accurate and at least covers all or most bases from the video.
    No stenographer, just motivated to keep an eye on the big picture both to protect myself and my son as long as I'm alive and make informed choices. The world he's facing on the verge of adulthood has major changes sneaking up fast. This info seemed worthwhile to take careful verbatim notes on and test for validity as these changes speed by.

Turns out the Hagmann/DJ Interview video...near clone of the Wells interviews... wasn't deleted, just in a new link. Don't know if she did anymore, even her advertised .com link is an 'under construction'...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNmCTq8Xenk