Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sedna

IHSS Home helper needed in Graton

Home helper needed for disabled senior woman in Graton, schedule is up to you: lots of flexibility! Male or female, doesn't matter. I need someone immediately to work at least 2 full days per week, possibly more, up to 30 hours/week ... possibly less if I can find 2 people.
    Variations can be discussed, even if fewer hours per week are desired. Some help is far better than no help!
    Must love dogs; I do have dogs and a cat.
    Part of the salary will be paid by IHSS; if you are not already signed up, its easy to do.

My body is wearing out, but I still get around! Due to a back injury, I am extremely limited in my ability to lift, bend, carry, and I tire quickly. I don't need medical attention or personal care; just help to run my home and do the simple tasks that I should not do. Duties include: meal prep, cooking, house cleaning, laundry, going for walks, home projects (like de-cluttering and organizing). If someone could also help with gardening and small repairs, I would be in heaven...but not necessary.

This is a physical job, requiring standing and walking and some lifting
    (if it were something easy and sitting, I wouldn't need help!) .

I need someone reliable; if you get sick often or have injuries that limit your ability to work, we'll have a problem.

I believe I am easy to work for; my last helper had an injury and could not do the job, and my long-term helper before that, moved out of state. Both are still in touch :-)
    If interested, or if you know of someone who might be interested, please call 823-5085 and leave a message. Thanks!
    Last edited by sedna; 02-05-2018 at 04:35 PM. Reason: update
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email