Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    scamperwillow

Dog and cat stroller for sale - $40

This is a great stroller to take your dog or cat for a walk. For older dogs that can't walk as far as you can, let them walk awhile and then pop them in this cool stroller. Easy Fold, - opens and folds in 5 seconds! Large storage basket and cup holders keep toys, treats, and water bottles handy. Front and Rear Entry Top, Front and Rear Ventilation Mesh Window Keeps Bugs Out Large 6" wheels glide easily over smooth or rough terrain Durable mesh provides airflow, visibility, and keeps insects out Denier nylon is tough and water-resistant. This is brand new in the box. I ordered it for my dog that was having trouble walking and I had to put him down the day it arrived. :(

Pick up only - too expensive to ship. Or I would deliver in Sebastopol city limits. $40Name:  blue dog stroller.jpg
Views: 1367
Size:  48.6 KB
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    scamperwillow

Re: Dog and cat stroller for sale - $40

This is still available - brand new in the box!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by scamperwillow: View Post
    This is a great stroller to take your dog or cat for a walk. For older dogs that can't walk as far as you can, let them walk awhile and then pop them in this cool stroller. Easy Fold, - opens and folds in 5 seconds! Large storage basket and cup holders keep toys, treats, and water bottles handy. Front and Rear Entry Top, Front and Rear Ventilation Mesh Window Keeps Bugs Out Large 6" wheels glide easily over smooth or rough terrain Durable mesh provides airflow, visibility, and keeps insects out Denier nylon is tough and water-resistant. This is brand new in the box. I ordered it for my dog that was having trouble walking and I had to put him down the day it arrived. :(

Pick up only - too expensive to ship. Or I would deliver in Sebastopol city limits. $40Name:  blue dog stroller.jpg
Views: 1367
Size:  48.6 KB
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email