Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Gail Raborn

Six Free hypnotherapy sessions for cancer patients

I'm a Medical Hypnotherapist who's especially interested in helping folks struggling with cancer to learn to use the healing power of their minds to speed their healing, go through chemo or radiation with fewer/no side effects, and learn to turn their illness into an opportunity for growth. If you're working with traditional medicine, great! But also tap into your own healing power to boost the effectiveness of your treatments or surgery.

With this in mind, I'm offering at this time SIX free sessions for cancer patients. You can see me in my Santa Rosa office, or work with me by telephone. I've been working in this field for many years; see my professional listing under hypnotherapy or my website to learn more about me.

Why am I offering this? Because I know how very expensive this illness is, and I want to help!Also - Because I've seen so many loved ones deal with cancer and not do well, for they were not participating in their own healing. And I've seen how hypnotherapy can speed healing. Also - because I helped both of my parent heal rapidly and well, plus healed a tumor in my ovaries with self- hypnosis. I know the power of the mind/spirit...

If you or a loved one are dealing with cancer, please email or call me: no strings attached!
    707-827-3615 www.telehealing.com [email protected]

I'm here to help! do call...all love to you on your healing journey,
    Gail Raborn, CHT
    Last edited by Gail Raborn; 06-09-2015 at 05:31 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: