Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Fresh Pet Food Mold Problems....TruthAboutPetFood post

"Social media and even stock market investors are concerned that Freshpet Pet Food is having mold problems with their pet foods. There has been no recall of this pet food."

"One of you wonderful pet food consumers sent me the link to a very recent post (4/29/15) on SeekingAlpha.com – an investment research website – regarding “mold contamination in some Freshpet SKUs”. Freshpet is a publicly traded pet food company, it is assumed SeekingAlpha.com was giving a heads up to investors."

SeekingAlpha.com “observed a number of consumer complaints on social media detailing instances of mold in Freshpet products”. The writers wanted to verify the mold claims, they state they visited “10 stores in Kansas City and found 3 stores that were selling moldy Freshpet food. The moldy products we found were unexpired and unopened, with no discernible damage to the packaging.”
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Fresh Pet Food Mold Problems....TruthAboutPetFood post

We had an issue with mold as well and one of our babies died after getting ill. 3 sick in total. We haven’t used FreshPet since and no more illness.

FreshPet sent two $20.00 coupons for more food and paid the vet bills. Luckily, I did NOT sign the release form.
    The CEO said something to me about people making up stories to drive the stocks down.
    DFW CBS is doing an investigative report on it (Feb/March 2016) , would you please contact
    Christin Severance (Consumer Justice) [email protected]

Here is a link to the youtube video I put up when I discovered the mold.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nJfJdtJAoM
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: