Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sharingwisdom

History of Experimentation on Human Guinea Pigs

In the link is a list depicting the history of the rampant use of humans as guinea pigs in government, military, and medical experiments over the last century. Links to reliable sources are provided to confirm the information on each item presented. It's more than obvious that many officials in the government, military, and business leaders have a complete disregard for human life and feel no need to inform us when we are used in potentially hazardous experiments. Note that some of these experiments specifically targeted children, minorities and those in poor areas. https://www.wanttoknow.info/humanguineapigs
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: History of Experimentation on Human Guinea Pigs

Thank you for sharing this valuable site! I've shared it on my FB page. Although this is in the RPT, it seems like it should also be in the regular section, so more eyes can see it. Can we post in both places?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    In the link is a list depicting the history of the rampant use of humans as guinea pigs in government, military, and medical experiments over the last century...
    Last edited by thedaughter; 04-21-2015 at 01:18 PM.

4. TopTop #3
    sharingwisdom

I don't know, Shandi, but feel free to post it under your name. I know Fred Burks personally, the person who runs wanttoknow.org...he use to be a top Indonesian Interpreter for world leaders including Clinton and Bush, jr. We've had many a long conversation about these 'fringe' topics that are put in RPR. I also knew Ted Gunderson, former head of LA FBI.

People are afraid of the truth and want the gov't and corporations to rule them no matter what they say. It's like authority figures rule instead of looking at true leadership...they have no idea of the difference and don't care to know.

When I read many of the comments on Wacco, which is less and less these days, I really find little interest in closed minds and those who call names, as if this is a 8 year old forum. I get really bored. So writing and sharing with those who are open, even if there is disagreement, has more aliveness because there is respectful communication. These others scream about wanting peace and equality, and then don't see their own part in creating quite the opposite in their derogatory, dismissive, demeaning and righteous comments. I always remember this quote when I think of these people:

"First they came for the Jews
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.
    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left
    to speak out for me."
    - Martin Niemoller (1892–1984)

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Thank you for sharing this valuable site! I've shared it on my FB page. Although this is in the RPT, it seems like it should also be in the regular section, so more eyes can see it. Can we post in both places?

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #4
    Shandi

You know that you have my respect and appreciation for your rare wisdom. I agree that people are afraid of the truth. I live with someone like that. If I start to share something that may have negative implications, for example, how farm animals are treated, she says "Don't tell me. I don't want to know!" Sometimes I forget, and start to share something I've read recently. She had a fall recently, and injured her arm pretty badly, but said "Thank God it wasn't worse, he was looking out for me." I replied "He must have been looking the other way when you fell!" It's impossible to have a conversation with her beyond the most superficial topics. So, at least I get some intellectual stimulation here, and learn about sites that help me discover truths, without name calling and put downs. I think it's pretty immature, and distracting from important conversations.

I thought maybe Barry would respond to my question about re-posting your post in the regular section, but I think he's away?

I remember reading that very potent quote many years ago, and it's an accurate description that many of us can relate to, though we may not want to admit it. If we could each see our part in creating what it is that we say we don't want, we might actually move forward. But the ego will fight to the death rather than admit wrong doing.

I'm hoping that Barry responds to my question, so we have his blessing on posting in both places.

I don't know, Shandi, but feel free to post it under your name. I know Fred Burks personally, the person who runs wanttoknow.org...
    Last edited by thedaughter; 04-22-2015 at 02:23 PM.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5

Thank you. This needs to be known despite being really hard stuff for the average law abiding, hardworking nice person to become aware of, then realize that their tax dollars are making it possible. If this long list of atrocities since the 1930's is what is proven and uncontested, history tells us it's strong implication there's been much more not admitted also going on all along and of course ongoing full force and more sophisticated than ever. I have repeatedly seen the number of victims used at Montauk and the subprojects alone referred to as being in the 100,000's - all orphan, institutionalized, CPS, street and kidnapped children.

From your list:
    1953 – CIA initiates Project MKULTRA. This is an eleven year research program designed to produce and test drugs and biological agents that will be used for mind control and behavior modification. Six of the subprojects involve testing the agents on unwitting human beings. (Washington Post, New York Times, Wikipedia)

It only went underground and way more protected after being exposed and outwardly stopped by the 1977 Congressional hearings. And this is just America. Of course all our enemies view it as compulsory to keep up with the mind control technology/weaponry that has resulted. There are no words for this level of shameful human behavior.

In the link is a list depicting the history of the rampant use of humans as guinea pigs in government, military, and medical experiments over the last century. Links to reliable sources are provided to confirm the information on each item presented. It's more than obvious that many officials in the government, military, and business leaders have a complete disregard for human life and feel no need to inform us when we are used in potentially hazardous experiments. Note that some of these experiments specifically targeted children, minorities and those in poor areas. https://www.wanttoknow.info/humanguineapigs

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #6
    sharingwisdom

And that's exactly why I prefer FB even if the CIA/FBI/NSA practically own it...lol. Even among my 600+ healing friends, we can disagree, but we are respectful of each other, and I learn so much...and also receive a great deal of support. You're welcome to add me as a friend on FB if you want, Shandi. I have great articles of all kinds of interests.

You know that you have my respect and appreciation for your rare wisdom. I agree that people are afraid of the truth. I live with someone like that. If I start to share something that may have negative implications, for example, how farm animals are treated, she says "Don't tell me. I don't want to know!" Sometimes I forget, and start to share something I've read recently. She had a fall recently, and injured her arm pretty badly, but said "Thank God it wasn't worse, he was looking out for me." I replied "He must have been looking the other way when you fell!" It's impossible to have a conversation with her beyond the most superficial topics. So, at least I get some intellectual stimulation here, and learn about sites that help me discover truths, without name calling and put downs. I think it's pretty immature, and distracting from important conversations.

I thought maybe Barry would respond to my question about re-posting your post in the regular section, but I think he's away?

I remember reading that very potent quote many years ago, and it's an accurate description that many of us can relate to, though we may not want to admit it. If we could each see our part in creating what it is that we say we don't want, we might actually move forward. But the ego will fight to the death rather than admit wrong doing.

I'm hoping that Barry responds to my question, so we have his blessing on posting in both places.

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #7
    sharingwisdom

Yes, I totally agree, Alex. I have many clients who were used in MkUltra and Monarch programming. I have a special page on FB called Moving Beyond, short for "Moving Beyond: Healing the trauma of physical and sexual abuse through ThetaHealing" where I post along with my friend and business partner, with articles or commentaries every day. I have been posting about ritual abuse recently, and the movie, Conspiracy of Silence.

I know Noreen Gosch, the mother of Johnny Gosch who was kidnapped in '82 (she started the milk carton missing kids as well as having spoken before congress, on TV and radio)... and then he was taken into MKultra operations. I know Sue Ford, (Bryce Taylor) and many others who were used in the programming. What I know could fill books, and one day it just might. I co-edited and co-wrote another book in the late 90's about 7 people healing and integrating from DID, ritual abuse and gov't mind control.

I find that what is considered conspiracies is more often true as the CIA developed this whole conspiracy mentality in the 60's to support people in staying unbelieved. If people really knew how far down the hole things go, most wouldn't know how to contain it at all.

"Everyone is at a different stage of consciousness. There is a certain stage you reach where your intent is to speak your truth, not convince others of it. You begin to realize that everyone has their own path. In other words, you cannot convince a baby they should be walking when they are not at the stage of crawling. To convince them of that truth, is irrelevant." ~JD

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Alex: View Post
    Thank you. This needs to be known despite being really hard stuff for the average law abiding, hardworking nice person to become aware of, then realize that their tax dollars are making it possible. If this long list of atrocities since the 1930's is what is proven and uncontested, history tells us it's strong implication there's been much more not admitted also going on all along and of course ongoing full force and more sophisticated than ever...
    Last edited by thedaughter; 04-23-2015 at 12:03 PM.

13. Gratitude expressed by:

14. TopTop #8
    Shandi

I will add you as a friend, thank you!

And that's exactly why I prefer FB even if the CIA/FBI/NSA practically own it...lol. Even among my 600+ healing friends, we can disagree, but we are respectful of each other, and I learn so much...and also receive a great deal of support. You're welcome to add me as a friend on FB if you want, Shandi. I have great articles of all kinds of interests.

15. TopTop #9
    american dream

For a truly entertaining 40-minute radio dramedy about the 50's, including MKUltra, check out tomorrow, Friday night's show on KOWS, 107.3 fm, at 7 p.m.. It's called "Johnny Nickel", (a noir detective formerly called 'Johnny Dollar', but deflation takes its toll). The JN story includes a missing chorus girl, an abandoned ranch and - Richard Nixon! KOWS is streamable on your computer

... From your list:
    1953 – CIA initiates Project MKULTRA. This is an eleven year research program designed to produce and test drugs and biological agents that will be used for mind control and behavior modification. Six of the subprojects involve testing the agents on unwitting human beings. (Washington Post, New York Times, Wikipedia)....
    Last edited by thedaughter; 04-24-2015 at 01:37 PM.

16. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

17. TopTop #10

Yes, I totally agree, Alex. I have many clients who were used in MkUltra and Monarch programming......

I know Noreen Gosch... Sue Ford, (Bryce Taylor)...... If people really knew how far down the hole things go, most wouldn't know how to contain it at all....
    I've been aware of MK issues and those really brave women for a long time and know that makes you a person with some pretty specialized, rare understandings and ability to help. That's service. As deep of the hole I'm aware of, I get that there's much more and wonder if I could contain it, it's hard enough now. But I still prefer the growth, awareness and I think better protection of knowing over the ignorance and vulnerability of not.

I've always had some questions interviewers haven't asked. If you want and/or it's not breaking any confidences, could you answer any of these?

1. Many current Monarchs like the many so obvious in the entertainment industry are both in families and the system. Does this mean the body does not need to be present for programming sessions? Is there also a lot of sleep state taking and returning?

2. What was the use/purpose of a short time in the system and now 'released'? What is the starting age and typical release age? What is stopping the psychopathic programmers from just eliminating them? Releasing implies some sense of honor or ethic. Or does the monitoring really never stop? Does anyone get pissed when they start deprogramming themselves? How do you spot a handler?

3. What is the current state of this program(ming) and the general population? Are people chosen at or before birth due to longtime DNA/bloodline monitoring?

"Everyone is at a different stage of consciousness. There is a certain stage you reach where your intent is to speak your truth, not convince others of it. You begin to realize that everyone has their own path. In other words, you cannot convince a baby they should be walking when they are not at the stage of crawling. To convince them of that truth, is irrelevant." ~JD
    Exactly. I think you already know this is why I started this category and also needed to leave the rest of the forum's arguing, hostility and misinterpretations behind, including also having zero interest in convincing anyone of anything. It was also to be a place for people who may be at many of these different stages of difficult truths and needing friends.

18. Gratitude expressed by:

19. TopTop #11
    Shandi

I had never heard of this, but do appreciate knowing that it exists. It doesn't seem like it's something that can actually be avoided, with beforehand- knowledge. But there are many things that can be avoided by having knowledge of, so I'd rather know, than not.

As I've said previously, my focus has recently been channeled into cat (dog) advocacy once I uncovered the "difficult truths" that I share in the pet category. I realize that they may be viewed as less of a priority than the human condition, but ultimately I'm really educating people, not animals. Our pets provide a solace in our desperate times, like no other, and can contribute much to our need for emotional balance.

Knowing who we can trust is becoming even more critical, and it's never been easy for me. The last person I took in, made my life a living hell, and when I finally got him out after 10 months, I was severely depressed. He's a manipulative predator, and after he did his number me, he continued on to my best friend, until she was able to evict him after many desperate months, and then on to a neighbor, who recently talked about getting a restraining order.

This guy is a "pro" at manipulation and programming. He is a Wacco member, and no one would ever guess at who he is at his core. I'm unable to warn people, except to tell single women to really be aware, and pay attention to clues that can't be hidden very well. Like "micro-expressions" when we're lying. It's there if we know what to look for, and listen for. This guy told me he'd had several "restraining orders" early on, but explained it all with examples of women he said were crazy.

I realize this is off topic, and I wanted to get back to thanking Alex and Judy for covering this MK topic, and the questions in this thread. I'm remembering now that I knew someone who had been ritually abused as a child, and had multiple personalities. She died in a car accident a few years ago when she was in her 30's. She had the benefit of a very loving adoptive mother who sacrificed her own life for this fragmented child.

I've been aware of MK issues and those really brave women for a long time...
    Last edited by thedaughter; 04-24-2015 at 01:38 PM.

20. Gratitude expressed by:

21. TopTop #12
    sharingwisdom

Really good questions and thank you for acknowledging my understandings. I had to giggle when you said, "That's service." Sometimes the Divine pulls people in interesting 'rabbit holes'.

1. The body doesn't always need to be present if the alter parts or implants are programmed to cues such as special dates/holidays, sounds/voices on the phone or concerts, psi transmissions to brain implants or alters, or cued connections in public. There are probably more, but they aren't coming to mind right now.

Well, sleep state is an interesting term. I'd probably say hidden mind programming within the alters. I'm assuming you are meaning something similar to like Manchurian Candidates. Yes, this happens alot.

2. Just to put things in perspective, there is something that is bigger than all this darkness, and it's about those sub-atomic particles of unified divine consciousness that some call Unity consciousness, Creator of All, the Divine Intelligence, God-of-All, Source-of-All, All-that-IS which is more powerful than the dualistic perspective of the Dark. There has been a battle going on for awhile cosmically, and it really is all about waking humanity up to who they really are.

And I'm not sure what you mean by 'short-term in the system and now released'. No one gets released in the sense of how the 'Dark' hold it, not even through death. It's programmed into every child who goes under trauma-based torture over and over. 'They' even got their death programs where they split off parts of a child that they kill, have the splits stay in an 'in-between' state that is like what people discuss around NDE's, and then bring the child back life. Their technologies are amazing and they are really so cleaver, but not as much as All that IS.

I witness what is considered releasing of the programming very differently than most...a non-dualistic approach in working with the beliefs that hold the trauma paradigm together and deconstruct that. I'm not going to go into any details. It will be in my next book and you'd probably have to understand about ThetaHealing to grok it fully.

Yes, there are alters that are created to guard or block deprogramming or to undo what happens in therapy. It takes time and patience to find out how keeping things in place by the alter or part according to the 'Dark's' agenda, really serves them and clearing those beliefs. Everything serves us for some reason and that is what I have to ascertain when I listen to the story and the clients answers to my guided questions. Remember, the fear is that the person will be punished through torture or death...and this is a very serious threat because they have experienced and witnessed this already by others against them and others.

Very simply put, when enough of the Dark construct beliefs are cleared in each part/alter, and the Host/adult part is learning to love each part (and even see the divinity in the Dark), no matter what they were forced to do or was done to them, then things really de-construct. There is a lesson in each horrific action towards the victim, a virtue that is asking to be developed, and there must be a 'release' from learning it from the perpetrators and returning the true learning through All that IS. The journey from a higher perspective of Truth is loving oneself into wholeness and de-contructing the illusion of this Plane of Existence.

3. Millions of children and adults live in dissociated states in unconscious mind control programming. There is even more that I'm not willing to discuss now. Yes, children are chosen...sometimes bloodlines, but also the child's ability to dissociate...their families are often incestual or involved in ritual abuse or they come from warring areas. But on a higher level of Truth, there are those brave souls who volunteer to come to this Plane to help de-contruct this trauma paradigm. I applaud their bravery and courage every day! 15,000 years of this is enough.

Yes, I understand why you started this thread, Alex; and like you, I don't want to argue in what I know is true. I know why I'm here at this time... the world in one of the hugest transitions. My life is deeply spiritual, and I live from those principles in everything I do. It's all about integrity for me, helping people finding their true, authentic selves, remembering who they really are, and to return to Love by dissolving the illusion that keeps us in a mind set of separation from the Divine.

And though I love your questions, I'm really needing to focus on myself as I'm teaching a big workshop soon in another area. Have fun while I'm away.

I've been aware of MK issues and those really brave women for a long time and know that makes you a person with some pretty specialized, rare understandings and ability to help. That's service. As deep of the hole I'm aware of, I get that there's much more and wonder if I could contain it, it's hard enough now. But I still prefer the growth, awareness and I think better protection of knowing over the ignorance and vulnerability of not.

I've always had some questions interviewers haven't asked. If you want and/or it's not breaking any confidences, could you answer any of these?

1. Many current Monarchs like the many so obvious in the entertainment industry are both in families and the system. Does this mean the body does not need to be present for programming sessions? Is there also a lot of sleep state taking and returning?

2. What was the use/purpose of a short time in the system and now 'released'? What is the starting age and typical release age? What is stopping the psychopathic programmers from just eliminating them? Releasing implies some sense of honor or ethic. Or does the monitoring really never stop? Does anyone get pissed when they start deprogramming themselves? How do you spot a handler?

3. What is the current state of this program(ming) and the general population? Are people chosen at or before birth due to longtime DNA/bloodline monitoring?

Exactly. I think you already know this is why I started this category and also needed to leave the rest of the forum's arguing, hostility and misinterpretations behind, including also having zero interest in convincing anyone of anything. It was also to be a place for people who may be at many of these different stages of difficult truths and needing friends.

22. Gratitude expressed by:

23. TopTop #13
    sharingwisdom

That guy you mentioned sounds like he's a sociopath or psychopath, and gaslights women. Gaslighting is a sophisticated manipulation tactic which certain types of personalities use to create doubt in the minds of others. Here’s how it works and what to watch out for: https://counsellingresource.com/features/2011/11/08/gaslighting/

I had never heard of this, but do appreciate knowing that it exists. It doesn't seem like it's something that can actually be avoided, with beforehand- knowledge. But there are many things that can be avoided by having knowledge of, so I'd rather know, than not.

Knowing who we can trust is becoming even more critical, and it's never been easy for me. The last person I took in, made my life a living hell, and when I finally got him out after 10 months, I was severely depressed. He's a manipulative predator, and after he did his number me, he continued on to my best friend, until she was able to evict him after many desperate months, and then on to a neighbor, who recently talked about getting a restraining order.

This guy is a "pro" at manipulation and programming. He is a Wacco member, and no one would ever guess at who he is at his core. I'm unable to warn people, except to tell single women to really be aware, and pay attention to clues that can't be hidden very well. Like "micro-expressions" when we're lying. It's there if we know what to look for, and listen for. This guy told me he'd had several "restraining orders" early on, but explained it all with examples of women he said were crazy.

I realize this is off topic, and I wanted to get back to thanking Alex and Judy for covering this MK topic, and the questions in this thread. I'm remembering now that I knew someone who had been ritually abused as a child, and had multiple personalities. She died in a car accident a few years ago when she was in her 30's. She had the benefit of a very loving adoptive mother who sacrificed her own life for this fragmented child.
    Last edited by Alex; 04-27-2015 at 11:39 AM.

24. TopTop #14
    Shandi

Thank you for responding from your knowledge of these things. I feel very supported by your sharing, and interested in learning more beyond what I've gotten on how to watch for "micro-expressions". This is the second time in my life that I've allowed this kind of manipulation to shred the soft fabric of my kind heart. Even so, once I'm able to return to my natural state, I find that my heart is still intact, and even healed to a place of openness, rather than shut down and hardened. I'm willing to let this be the last time, with more awareness as my primary lesson.

That guy you mentioned sounds like he's a sociopath or psychopath, and gaslights women. Gaslighting is a sophisticated manipulation tactic which certain types of personalities use to create doubt in the minds of others. Here’s how it works and what to watch out for: https://counsellingresource.com/features/2011/11/08/gaslighting/

25. TopTop #15
    Shandi

Thank you for this deeply detailed explanation. I remember thinking, or having an awareness that my brother was "possessed", but I had no way to deal with this, other than thinking (as a Catholic) that he needed a priest to "exorcise" the entity. I never told anyone about my perception, and watched my brother live a tortured life, until he ended his suffering at 39, with a bullet to his head.

I felt so helpless about his journey. It's because of this experience, that I've been in service to another disturbed young man for over 20 years, who has tried to commit suicide 5 times, unsuccessfully. During this period, sometimes he wasn't expected to live another year. He was brought back one time, and was very angry about that. He too, is a tortured soul, with the most compassionate heart of anyone I've ever known. I'm his lifeline, as he thrashes about, in a world he's been drowning in since his early childhood abuse.

Really good questions and thank you for acknowledging my understandings. I had to giggle when you said, "That's service." Sometimes the Divine pulls people in interesting 'rabbit holes'.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-25-2015 at 02:51 PM.

26. TopTop #16

.... and like you, I don't want to argue in what I know is true. I know why I'm here at this time... ....And though I love your questions, I'm really needing to focus on myself as I'm teaching a big workshop soon in another area. Have fun while I'm away.
    No pressure...:-) I'm up to 5 or 6 readings, and will need another 20 to really absorb it all. I have been exposed to all the concepts, but am still putting puzzle pieces together. And absolutely RPR is for people who know what they know and are moving on and dealing with it.

Oddly coincidentally, exactly what you are talking about, including many exact same comments, issues and details, was the topic for 3 hours on the very popular Coast To Coast radio show 2 days ago. Though not apparent here at wacco yet, there are vast numbers of people who get it and the numbers are growing:

Coast To Coast AM - April 24, 2015 Mind Control & Open Lines

Coast To Coast AM is the most mass appeal alternative subject radio show for over 20 years now and carried on 570 radio stations with millions of regular listeners. This particular show was 3 hours of talking about the ramifications of - not whether it was true or not - the existence of MK Ultra, the Monarch program, alters, the triggers, the kidnapped children, the origin born of the Nazi scientists brought over in Operation Paperclip, the VoiceToSkull technologies, and what the state of the art of this technology is now and how it is alive and well and more insidious and sophisticated than ever affecting everyone in some way.

If anyone is new to the concepts SharingWisdom is talking about, this very recent radio discussion is a very good primer and introduction to the world of people who have done their homework, who take this knowledge for granted, and are trying to figure out what to do about the reality of it's existence in this world, their world and your world.

27. Gratitude expressed by:

28. TopTop #17

To add, In terms of this odd coincidence for example, I had never heard of gaslighting at all, then it was two days in a row here on this thread and then this interview. There was quite a list of exact coincidences between this thread and the interview. But I also want to add a couple other things...that I thought that though the lady being interviewed was knowledgeable, she was also possibly a little disingenuous having admitted at the beginning that her husband worked for homeland security, so maybe a little agenda going on.

But also, if anyone is not familiar with Coast to Coast (referred to as C2C a lot), the alternate host that day Richard Syrett was a much more knowledgeable/entirely different quality interviewer than the regular George Noory who is a shallow airheaded buffoon repetitively steering conversations to the concept of 'fallen angels'. I'm not endorsing C2C for any regular real depth. This particular show had an unusual amount of substance even with it's flaws.

But it's still important for the implication of how many people are aware and taking the validity of these subjects for granted and learning. Maybe it's because of the millions of affected people, families and victims starting to pile up looking for answers.