Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Sonoma County, N. California Signs on to the Rockefeller/Rothschild Policies

I have long felt that I and others are being pushed out of Sonoma County and/or silenced or controlled ... now I know why ... ho ho, they must really be enjoying my posts ...

Last edited by thedaughter; 04-01-2015 at 12:28 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Sonoma County, N. California Signs on to the Rockefeller/Rothschild Policies

Please tell me, arthunter (and Alex), what you thought of this video.
    Do you agree with the reporter's point of view/facts?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    I have long felt that I and others are being pushed out of Sonoma County and/or silenced or controlled ... now I know why ... ho ho, they must really be enjoying my posts ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqxL...ature=youtu.be

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

Re: Sonoma County, N. California Signs on to the Rockefeller/Rothschild Policies

I have to do some research to answer this ... Deborah Tavares has always seemed a bit extreme to me, but then we have worked on a lot of the same projects, literally, including an eight hour production exposing electromagnetic realities in the world ... the production consisted of top scientists from around the world and was factual ...

I also have to watch the video a few more times and check facts ... the idea of mandated upgrades required of all homeowners and financed by the Rothschilds doesn't settle well with me ... I think that it will push a lot of the lower income and elderly residents out of the county and there's a great deal of controversy about the whole global warming thing with very intelligent people on both sides of the issue ...

The water realities, geoengineering the drought, etc. ... not sure about any of that ... California has always had droughts and water problems long before the onset of scary science ...

The idea that the Rothschilds/Rockefellers are playing a pivotal role in our community, if true, fills me with concern as their history is not one of compassion ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Bryan

This I believe is true: Ygrene is setup in part by former Sonoma County employees to finance retrofitting of homes and businesses and even government buildings.

They quit their jobs to start a for-profit company, and immediately got large banks to support their efforts with $$$ commitment of funds.

Why? Because the banks saw a low risk deal for themselves since the loan repayments (for solar equipment as well as new windows etc) are made through property tax payments. This gives them a huge amount of power for a small amount of loan. Ygrene has been working to create deals with cities and counties to get this exclusive deal. The program DOES support energy efficiency, and the fundamental benefit to the homeowner is to reduce their power bills, reduce their power usage, so they will have the money to pay for the loan to do the retrofit. In general, the normal property tax will be much higher than the add-on energy retrofit loan repayments.

This is very questionable: is it mandatory? (no) is it a plan to kick people off their property? If you don't have the money to pay PG&E, they'll turn off your power. If you don't pay your property taxes, you can lose your home as the county has the power to force a sale. Both are bad - one is clearly worse. Homeowners should always be aware of the risks of placing a lien on their property taxes. But in a county with very high costs for new homebuyers, there are big risks just BUYING a home, as many unfortunately learned during the recent recession. We still have HUGE costs of living here in Sonoma due to very limited housing availability, so many pay huge percent of their income just to rent or buy.

I don't remember seeing many mortgage bankers going to jail for misrepresenting their low interest loans during the boom cycle. But many homeowners lost their homes to bankruptcy as they were unable to refinance when poorly disclosed balloon payments came due or teaser interest rates skyrocketed.

I doubt conspiracy 'theorists' in general - that banks are all about their own profits is a given. That the government is in bed with the bankers - well thats naive. The government is trying to help reduce the pollution that we all cause when we use gas and electricity. Wasteful use is still a problem across the country. Programs like PACE should provide lower interest loans than say a standard home improvement loan given the reduced risk to the bank. Anyone who takes a loan can check that out. Homeowners are bombarded with 'free solar' on your roof ads from for-profit firms using tax credits and bank money to 'lease' space - you pay them rather than PG&E. Its all creative ways to get more solar on our roofs.

If you want to review what different counties are doing with PACE funding, here's a place to start
    (warning! 70 page long bureaucratic article with a lot of factual information, and no one wearing sunglasses talking to a camera):

https://energycenter.org/sites/defau...California.pdf

Important note: The solar energy tax credit may soon disappear. We need to all add solar to our roofs by end of 2016 given the likelihood of the Republican congress to cancel the program.

If you want to learn more about how well California is doing with solar energy, visit:

https://californiasolarstatistics.ca.gov/

The facts are GERMANY is way ahead with solar due to numerous programs setup by their federal government to reduces overall costs. (start with no sales tax. I recently mentioned to some Sonoma leaders that our county should rebate our sales tax.....crickets...it would reduce the equipment cost by almost 10%).

If you want to learn why Germany has many times more solar peak power than the US,
    read this detailed report - their systems are now at 1 euro/watt.

https://emp.lbl.gov/sites/all/files/...-price-ppt.pdf

I think all can understand what we SHOULD be doing to make Sonoma County a leader in energy conservation and solar roofs.

Now, its time for me to go buy some sunglasses....

7. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

8. TopTop #5

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Seems like an oddly worded question, I'd like to hear of any facts you disagree with.

However, this report is so extreme and bizarre I thought it was an April Fool's joke at first and it's going to require some serious vetting. If this actually happened March 17 in Santa Rosa, it's huge and still beyond creepy and bizarre.

The head spinning part is that the RP community has always attributed the Rothschild and Rockefeller empires to be the foundational two super-powers at odds with each other trying to monopolize everything. For there to suddenly be a 'Rockefeller/Rothschild' company is like saying the Devil and Satan are finally coming out of the closet and saying oh the hell with the facade, we've been the same side all along (which is probably true) and tired of pretending we're not.

I hope no one forms any opinion on this before reading up and educating themselves first. If these PDF's and the March 17 Santa Rosa Supervisors Minutes are real, there's some big stuff to talk about and a lot more to learn.

It would mean Santa Rosa is one the first guinea pigs in a nationwide agenda to monopolize and privatize water, and force everyone to incur serious debt to combat that and numerous other problems the Rockefeller/Rothschild cabals created in the first place.

WATER MARKET USA report
    https://www.stopthecrime.net/watermarketusa_hilite.pdf

Notice of Sonoma County's "..agreement with Consensus Building Institute Inc."
    https://stopthecrime.net/hot01.html

Consensus Building Institute, Inc. is indeed the 'Rockefeller Brothers Fund'
    www.rbf.org

PACE is an adaptation of a common financing technique used for decades throughout the United States:local governments provide financing that is repaid with a property tax based assessment for improvements that benefit property owners and also meet a public purpose....
    https://www.pacenow.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/SettingThePACE-2.0.pdf

9. Gratitude expressed by: