Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Light Gardening
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    smonday
    Supporting member

Light Gardening

I need someone who knows flowers, how to dead head flowers, cutback and shape plants, weed, and do checks and minor repair to light drip irrigation.
    I'm 66, very active, but with some physical limitations (cant bend much since hip replacements etc) and need someone on a regular basis who will become familiar with flowers and can be proactive about what is needed. I can offer steady but irregular work, sometimes just a few hours every other week, sometimes as much as 5-8 hours a week.
    I can pay $12/hr.

Please be personable, intelligent, helpful, and reliable! And available soon!
    Leave your phone number and please tell me something about yourself, and have references. Thanks so much.
    Thanks.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Malia76

Re: Yard work, occasional handy man and all around helper

Hello, my name is Malia. I saw your add, and i would really love to come work for you. I've always enjoyed gardening and yardwork. I look forward to hearing back from you.

3. TopTop #3
    tmac1119

Re: Yard work, occasional handy man and all around helper

Hello, my name is Tyler and I'd like to help you with work. I have 2 years of experience working on a lavender farm in Occidental and I love working outdoors. I can provide references as well. My number is 707-302-6467