Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: How is Rolin?
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nicofrog

How is Rolin?

Thanks for the replies ,Glad to hear hes ok and rockin the art thing...!
    After the Sheriff's department (responding to some kind of snobby Neighborhood group pressure,Evicted him from the property on that Hardcore corner (with several patrol cars and a HELICOPTER ! )correct me if I am wrong ,but the last time I checked the cost of running a police helicopter runs around 1000 an hour))
    The Sebastopol Police know Rolin well by now,and are quite aware he is harmless homeless, why did the sheriff's dept have to go all "Tactical" to have a conversation with a man in his 70's Is it play acting? or is it practice for bigger dreams?

Sebastopol is Known for its quirkiness and odd sculpture,art events and colorful people , Then there has been the steady insidious "clean up " of the entire 116 corridor ,I suppose this is for "real estate values" like the eviction of the Pomo people that occurred almost 100 years ago. How nice it must be to be rich and want everything clean and neat,or if falling down horrible, to just STAY falling down horrible. Nothing that would confuse their sense of propriety .

Anyway anybody know if He is O K ? I have not seen his cart around for quite a while...???
    THANKS FOR THE REPLIES AND CORRECTIONS !! howe ebrareasing...,no wonder Baby barks at me so much,I got BOTH their names wrong! MORE dogbiscuits....
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 9 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Dustyg

Re: How is Roland?

I saw Roland and his dog yesterday, evening but still light. They were standing on the sidewalk by the Odd Fellows Hall (where the mural is) across from Whole Foods. The both looked fine...he did not have his chariot with him at that time.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nicofrog: View Post
    Anyway anybody know if He is O K ? I have not seen his cart around for quite a while...???

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Trish

Re: How is Roland?

Just saw him this morning near the square. Daisy had a floral wreath around her neck and Roland had one on his head. He looked happy!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nicofrog: View Post
    Last edited by Barry; 12-02-2014 at 02:28 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by 4 members: