I “personalized” the “message” from Amnesty International to:
Quote Governor Jay Nixon, Governor of Missouri; Col. Ronald Replogle, Missouri State Highway Patrol; Chief Thomas Jackson, Ferguson Police Department; Col. Jon Belmar, Chief of the St. Louis County Police Department; Major General Stephen L. Danner, Adjutant General of the Missouri National Guard
... ...regarding Ferguson

Ferguson: Respect the Rights of Peaceful Protesters

Below is what I added to the form letter in my own words:

Quote Amnesty international says "Peaceful assembly, freedom of association and freedom of expression are basic human rights."...

...But I am thinking of what is supposed to be America's sacred CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS regardless of any philosophical world view or opinions...

...All Americans should be safe and free from any violations of our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, particularly from ones that are sworn to uphold the "law" and “serve and protect” every Americans CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS period without question.

The shooting of Michael Brown is only one in all too many cases where an American's CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS are likely to have been violated by a sworn-in "officer of the law" who may have for whatever reason the idea that the badge constitutes an above-the-law status for some actions that he or she takes when "on duty".

We are supposed to be a land of equals where all are equally obliged to stay within the boundaries of the American CONSTITUTION regardless of what locals in a particular area think to the contrary.

Ferguson is a focal-point right now and whatever decision the Grand Jury makes will, for good or bad, will be a consequential event that should not be taken lightly because the path that America is on right now is on thin ice, so to speak, and our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS are at play here...

...This is historic and will have a grater consequential outcome than what some locals in Ferguson would choose to limit it to as a “localized” event...

... Simply put, it has now become an international event and not only is it being closely scrutinized by watchful American's eyes, It is being paid attention to around the world so the question is: will the correct thing be done and maintain respect for America in the Civilized Western World and beyond, or will America become a lessor of what it is supposed to be and has been and allow courts proceedings become, in practice, ambiguous towards only particular parts of the constitution depending on the political make up of particular States and/or Congress?
https://act.amnestyusa.org/ea-action...paign.id=31026