Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    traindays

really need housecleaner

Looking for experienced, reliable housecleaner 1-2 days a month. Please call or text 540-1192.

Thanks!!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: really need housecleaner

Quote Posted in reply to the post by traindays: View Post
    Looking for experienced, reliable housecleaner 1-2 days a month. Please call or text 540-1192.
    There are several housecleaners in our Business Directory.

I bet a bunch of you wouldn't mind some help getting your place tidied up before and/or after Thanksgiving!

4. TopTop #3
    traindays

Hi Barry, Thanks...I've become accustomed to checking the Business Directory first. I did contact both parties advertising housecleaning several days ago, and didn't receive a call back from either one.
    If there are others out there interested in cleaning part time/looking for extra money....I do really need you!!! So those of you who have experience, but haven't hung up your shingle yet, please give me a call or text so we can talk about it....540-1192

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    There are several housecleaners in our Business Directory.

I bet a bunch of you wouldn't mind some help getting your place tidied up before and/or after Thanksgiving!

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    sambacat
    Supporting member

I recommend Simply Maid Home. They are fabulous, efficient and reasonable.
    Good luck,
    Lily

Hi Barry, Thanks...I've become accustomed to checking the Business Directory first. I did contact both parties advertising housecleaning several days ago, and didn't receive a call back from either one.
    If there are others out there interested in cleaning part time/looking for extra money....I do really need you!!! So those of you who have experience, but haven't hung up your shingle yet, please give me a call or text so we can talk about it....540-1192

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    traindays

OK - I got several calls and see the posts' so no more calls please!! WaccoBB always an excellent local resource. For the women who did call...I just got off a 24 hr shift, am going to nap and then call you back!!! There is actually no great urgency (my initial plan had been pre Thanksgiving cleaning - not for me but another residence) but I've let that one go...just want to get something solid set up for a household that needs it...so will call back today. Thanks for your calls and responses.

9. Gratitude expressed by: