Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Onelove

help with resume in trade for handy work

hi,

i am looking for help with putting together a resume that is designed to highlight certain aspect of my history and current interests.

i have a lot of experience with all aspects of building / woodwork (with the exception of plumbing and electrical), and i'm happy to do handy work / small repairs for you in trade.

please get in touch if you feel that this could be a good fit.

blessings,
    roy
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sierrarose2

Re: help with resume in trade for handy work

Roy,

I think our needs might make for a great fit!

About me: I have substantial resume writing experience, and am often the person who my community turns to for help with resume creation. Recently, I have been considering offering a federal resume tutoring service to the general public, but my abilities extend to private sector resumes and CVs as well. After several years of seasonal work, I am currently searching for a permanent position in my own field of Environmental Science. As a consequence of this search, I am very up to date on professional expectations and technological tools for job searchers.

About my project: Over the last year, I have been building a tiny house. It is not yet finished, but I am running out of time to do it on my own. I am looking for someone who would be interested in working along side me on a couple of projects. Depending on how we hit it off and the results of my own job search, I may also be looking to hire someone to take the project to completion.

Best wishes, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sierra

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Onelove: View Post
    hi,

i am looking for help with putting together a resume that is designed to highlight certain aspect of my history and current interests.

i have a lot of experience with all aspects of building / woodwork (with the exception of plumbing and electrical), and i'm happy to do handy work / small repairs for you in trade.

please get in touch if you feel that this could be a good fit.

blessings,
    roy

3. TopTop #3
    cruisingeditor

Hi Roy,

I don't usually do resume work. I'm a Marketing Consultant with many years of experience helping businesses and individuals better promote their work. I help create buzz!

I do however, have a kick-ass resume that has served me well (almost always gets me an interview!) for almost two decades. I haven't changed the style in all those years, just the details. I've used a similar style to help others (mostly friends) re-design their resumes. They tell me it worked! Perhaps it can for you too.

We may have a small project for you - building some small steps from wine barrel staves (we have). That could be a fair trade, I think.

Let's get together and see how I can help you.

-Nancy
    RussianRiverPR @ gmail.com

4. TopTop #4
    nightowl

Hi Roy, I responded the last time you posted. I just need some help with my back door. I can help you with your resume. Contrary to the other responses you have received, I have been in charge of departments from 20 -150 staff and been been responsible for the hiring of new employees. I know what I look for in a resume for a good hiree. I know what my peers in my position look for. I do not write or help people write resumes for living. I hired people that had a good resume. I am retired and just need a door fixed.

Barbara
    Last edited by Barry; 12-17-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread