Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Targeting in America

If you advance this tape to the 1:06 point you'll hear Darlene Miles explain, in detail, with documentation, the problem of targeting innocent citizens in America ... this is important information ... it's dangerous stuff and we are all at risk ... I suggest that you listen to it before it's taken down ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n8mD3r9h-Y#t=211
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: Targeting in America

More about targeting in America ... I am a local whistle-blower, exposing criminal activity in my neighborhood, and this is some of what I go through ... I will be participating in a huge class action lawsuit and will be naming anyone involved in this targeting ... I have kept careful records ...

There are thousands of us, ... good people who are being punished for trying to keep our communities safe ...

https://beforeitsnews.com/war-on-ter...s-2443298.html

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

If you or anyone you know is experiencing this then please contact me ... you will most likely be losing your income, your home, your reputation and your friends through no fault of your own ... this is corruption brought on by the Patriot act which is being used for revenge ...

https://tinyurl.com/jwuzalo

5. TopTop #4
    arthunter

This is my latest ally in fight against unlawful and unconstitutional targeting in America.

Ted Visner ran for sheriff of Isabella County in Michigan. https://www.visner4sheriff.com/

He promised to crack down on corruption in that location. Not only did he lose but he was soon targeted by covert forces and destroyed ... this is his story ...

https://angelforisrael.wordpress.com...ion/#more-5924

and this is his latest posting on FaceBook ... this is what a true patriot sounds like....

Ted Visner

Last night I watched RED DAWN again. I hadn't seen it for quite some time and certainly not since being forced out of my slumber by local, state and federal events.

It was amazing to me to see all the similarities now between the movie and what is actually going on today in America. The only real difference between the movie and what is going on today is that the occupying force here ON OUR SOIL did not drop out of the sky from airplanes. Instead, they bought their way into our offices and wear suits instead of military gear and command our own guns against the people while providing their ground forces with more and more military type equipment.

As the world watches, true Americans WILL show the world where America's strength is truly derived... From it's people! For God did not bless the occupation forces in America, his blessings were on this land, our republic and it's people.
    We can NOT allow ourselves to be pacified with ANYTHING short of complete victory and total rectification of our nation.

The willful violation of any oath of office is an open admission of foreign occupation and the oath violator is not only an enemy of our nation but an enemy of all of this nation's people. This "oath" is so important and critical to the security of a free state that it is the very first official act of office whereas no other act is valid until after the swearing or affirmation has been completed.

I am not advocating violence nor am I advocating strict diplomacy. I advocate resolution and restitution, as peacefully as possible. I advocate the show of force before the application of force. As our courts have continued to increase the denial of redress to the people, this is inevitably (and has) going to spill upon the streets. The blood of the slain (on both sides) is on their hands and not on the hands of the American people!

America will not be occupied without firm, commanding and overwhelming resistance!

I am simply an outspoken carpenter. If I can figure all of this out, rest assured that people smarter than myself already have or soon will. Forcing me into violence has failed and will continue to fail despite the following open acts of war against myself and my family.

1. Stealing my family's home and it's contents.
    2. Kidnapping me for attempting to report this crime.
    3. Completing false police reports against me.
    4. Kidnapping my girlfriend's three children and keeping them hostage.
    5. Refusing redress
    6. etc etc...

Yes... You do have reason to fear me for you can NOT openly commit acts of WAR against the American people without thinking about and expecting reprisal. Your acts against me are freestanding acts against all Americans.

I will not foolishly hand over my life to you by acting stupid as you would obviously prefer. Prepare now to face the non-violent product of your own creation.

United we stand.
    Peace and may God bless us all.
    Theodore Visner
    De jure Sheriff
    County of Isabella
    State of Michigan

6. TopTop #5
    arthunter

DHS whistle blower says that the war on terror is a charade and the real targets are American patriots ... and she should know ... this is her story ...

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/0...ican-patriots/

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #6
    arthunter

This is the latest from Ted Visnor ... don't forget that this man was running for sheriff of his county ... folks, this is not an isolated incident ... I am in touch with thousands of innocent people experiencing the same things ...

"I feel that it is important to say a few words about safety. Since my corporate sheriff department stole my family's home and it's contents in 2010, I have been living in fear of my alleged county officials because I have been openly announcing their crimes on the Internet for over 4.5 years and still nothing has been done. My first attempt at redress through the courts proved to be entirely non-productive and a huge waste of time and resources because the county judge helped his friends and coworkers evade my very costly and time consuming attempt at redress and remedy that never came.

I am not trying to become a martyr! To become a martyr, you need to be killed for your beliefs and I am NOT suicidal but still, my beliefs and my knowledge of the law threatens my life.

In the past, allegation like mine would be made to federal authorities (and mine have) and the federal authorities would protect you from those you have criminally implicated. This doesn't happen today! This fact alone is enough to prevent people from standing up against criminal government.

Everytime I look out my windows in my own home the only thing I look for are snipers. I can't remember the last time I actually looked at the trees.

Now, as to laugh & spit in my face, the same criminal county officials have orchestrated the kidnapping of my girlfriend's three children through DHS/CPS out of retaliation absent again, all due process.

What I have found to be an unfunny joke is that we have been told that we need to sacrifice some of our freedom for some security when in actuality we are only sacrificing freedom for more and further oppression.
    40 years ago, had the state stolen my family's home and stolen it's contents those responsible would have been tried. 80 years ago, they would have been drawn and quartered. Today, they remain completely unscathed and unapproachable... as if completely immune to the law altogether and they are protected by our courts."

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #7
    arthunter

Darlene Miles is a very credible witness to what's going on in this country ... she just won a lawsuit and I'll be talking to her this evening ... I suggest that you read the introduction to her book ...

https://www.darlenermiles.com/Site/Home.html

11. TopTop #8
    arthunter

My personal quest for justice and truth has led me to many great people … I am proud to count among my friends FBI and CIA whistle blowers, journalists, radio personalities, political candidates, lawyers, doctors, activists, members of law enforcement, and the list goes on …

All of these people know, without a shadow of a doubt, about the criminal behavior disguised as “normal government” which is going on in this country … all of these people are unfairly targeted and hurt, though they have no criminal record, but they continue to speak out about this corruption … these are the true patriots in our country and we all owe them a debt of gratitude …

Though there is progress on this front with awareness increasing daily, the real challenge lies with the perpetrators of these crimes … just as an unjust war cannot be fought without soldiers who have bought the propaganda, unjust targeting of innocent citizens cannot be fought without willing accomplices who have also bought the propaganda …

This is the work of one my friends, FBI whistle blower Geral Sosbee, who has been targeted for 25 years for telling the truth … he's a brave man …

"As one goes off to war for the United States of America and returns to discover that this nation is a fiendish fraud on the global landscape and on the fabric of mankind, then he must present evidence of such macabre corruption in order that others may learn from his experiences. The Viet Nam war, like all other wars, was mainly waged to further the interests of the world's ruling elite, Talk of saving the world and 'the war to end all wars' are complete lies.
    ...And exactly what are we fighting for?

Well, view this report which also reveals the true purpose of the USA as a global criminal enterprise bent on torture, imprisonment and murder of our brothers & sisters .."

https://www.academia.edu/9458784/Evidence_of_a_new_unheralded_illegal_quasi_Criminal_Justice_System_CJS_forged_by_fbi

12. TopTop #9
    arthunter

This is a bit of a breakthrough for the targeted population of America who have long claimed that slander and engineered entrapment play a huge role in their destruction ... this woman was actually on death row because of these practices ...

https://www.examiner.com/article/exp...al-linda-carty

13. TopTop #10
    arthunter

and let's not forget about Thomas Drake ... if you haven't listen to his speech to the EU parliament then you really should listen to it, because that's what we're all up against ....

https://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...t-2455858.html

14. TopTop #11
    arthunter

the war on the truth and the press continues ... national security? ... I'll let you decide ...

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2...espionage-act/

15. TopTop #12
    arthunter

from former Fox TV reporter Vic Livingston ... now a target ...

https://viclivingston.blogspot.mx/20...-stalking.html