Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Investigative Reporter

Funny short video of Palm Drive Dr. Jim Gude and his dog Charles XIII endorsing Greenberg

Will electing me be part of helping cure what ails us? A lack of transparent, responsive government, and a City Council refusing to take an active role in being part of the solution to reopen our desperately needed emergency room.

This may be the funniest endorsement video that you ever see! In less than half a minute, Dr. Gude, a leader in our community's populist struggle to re-open an emergency room at Palm Drive Hospital, joins his beautiful dog Charles XIII in endorsing my candidacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjbTBD3ixf8
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    jbox

Re: Funny short video of Palm Drive Dr. Jim Gude and his dog Charles XIII endorsing Greenb

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peacetown Jonathan: View Post
    Will electing me be part of helping cure what ails us? A lack of transparent, responsive government, and a City Council refusing to take an active role in being part of the solution to reopen our desperately needed emergency room.

This may be the funniest endorsement video that you ever see! In less than half a minute, Dr. Gude, a leader in our community's populist struggle to re-open an emergency room at Palm Drive Hospital, joins his beautiful dog Charles XIII in endorsing my candidacy.

I don't think I'm going to watch the video. But I really hope this election comes and goes quickly, I'm getting really, really sick of the grandstanding by at least one dude.

4. TopTop #3
    Jude Iam

Re: Funny short video of Palm Drive Dr. Jim Gude and his dog Charles XIII endorsing Greenb

amen.
    and, regarding council relevance to hospital re-opening, this is pertinent as well:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnNgMKkBz74

yes, LET'S be replacing an incumbent un-environmentally friendly un_representive
    with a smart, informed, articulate one, who has already shown himself to be pro-active for our community.
    (all the work to return our library hours was done before any thought of running for office!)

onwards sebastopol! may jonathan win, and win BIG!
    jude iam

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peacetown Jonathan: View Post

Last edited by Barry; 10-24-2014 at 01:09 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by 4 members: