THE VIBE THIS WEEK -
Tuesday August 8th to Monday August 14th

VIBE OF THE WEEK
Ontario - Psychic-Healer & Astrologer
[ pass it on]

THE WEEK:
My brain went into vacation mode and the Vibe went with it and as a result it's Late…

SO THE FULL MOON was Wednesday morning AT 3:55 am PDT or 6:55 am EDT.

Yes the Full Moon in Aquarius (Important for Aquarians, Leos and Virgos as well as Geminis, Libras, Aries & Sagittarians. The other 4 signs may fall under a tad of adversity) [If you wish to know more contact me.]

This week there will be a wide emotional aspect present. Think and communication both verbal and non-verbal will be accentuated. We will feel more heartfelt and inspirational passions motivating actions for the good fight into the newer age.

Romance art and Money are accentuated this week as well. Look to money as art and “do what you love and the money will follow.” Romance could lead to a deepening of existing relationships and good opportunities to find new partners for those that are looking.

We may experience a chasm between idealism and the practices of the power-possessors of daily life. This week is divided between control August 7th and 8th to freedom and chaos on August 13th

Tue - Intellectualize feelings. Increased energy for work
Wed - Full Moon Aquarius BIG WOW! Protests. Tradition versus Idealistic Higher Consciousness. Secrets come to light (next 2 weeks). The last time this happened was 1971-2 protests were ending the Vietnam War, Watergate Scandal broke and the US dollar was devalued.
Thu - Surrender
Fri - Destabilization of relationships Mercury moves out of the Mercury Retrograde shadow
Sat - passion and the ability to manifest / create what we want
Sun - Breaking free
Mon - Vulnerability, confrontations and communication breakdowns!

For more call me (707) 935-3948 or e-mail me ******************************************************

SUGGESTION:
Use a calendar to write a one word key or trigger as a theme for you to remember.

This may reveal patterns of behavior that you may wish to change - and is a record of your own past history

Don't be an astrology victim; in other words astrology does not say, "don't do this" or "do that", it defines the form of what our experience follows.

If we launch ourselves into an adverse astrological climate and do well then we have transformed our fate into a destiny!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ON THE RADIO -
If you'd like a more complete explanation of these aspects and the Full Moon tune into the Morning Show on 91.3 FM KSVY Sonoma Community Radio. (If you're outside the Sonoma Valley then listen to streaming audio by visiting the website.)
https://www.ksvy.org

Listen Tuesday through Friday between 8:30 am-ish PDT for The Vibe of the Day by Ontario [because this is Community Radio Ontario does not get paid for his contribution - he does this on a volunteer basis.]

ON TUESDAY AUGUST 22nd I will begin a new broadcast schedule of Tuesday and Thursday at the same time 8:30 am-ish. Tuesday's show will include Summary of the Week, Tuesday and Wednesday's Vibe. Thursday's show will be Thurday's and Friday's Vibe, Ontario