Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    bmcconnell

5 month old semi-feral kittens need a home

Locally grown, organic :) kittens from feral mother, about 4-5 months old. They are sweet and friendly, I can pet them but not pick them up. In the right situation they could become completely tame. A safe home, either indoor or outdoor, is needed for them. Great natural rodent deterrent.

They are brothers, both neutered, vaccinated, de-wormed and would like to stay together. They are healthy and playful. I will help you relocate them with a holding cage, cage cover, food and water bowls, bed, litter box etc.
    Call for more info: Betsy 707-865-1519 or Kate 707-820-8452
    Last edited by Barry; 09-28-2014 at 10:56 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    riverkat

Re: 5 month old semi-feral kittens need a home

Quote Posted in reply to the post by bmcconnell: View Post
    Locally grown, organic :) kittens from feral mother, about 4-5 months old. They are sweet and friendly, I can pet them but not pick them up. In the right situation they could become completely tame. A safe home, either indoor or outdoor, is needed for them. Great natural rodent deterrent.

They are brothers, both neutered, vaccinated, de-wormed and would like to stay together. They are healthy and playful. I will help you relocate them with a holding cage, cage cover, food and water bowls, bed, litter box etc.
    Call for more info: Betsy 707-865-1519 or Kate 707-820-8452

Just an update on these two wonderful guys - still in need of a forever home - I am fostering them at my home. They are delightful. Really sociable and sweet. Getting tamer by the day. I can now pick them up and spend a bit of time with them with lots of pets and purrs. After spending a few weeks indoors, they would easily become indoor/outdoor kitties. Betsy or I would be happy to answer any questions or arrange a visit.

4. TopTop #3
    bmcconnell

Re: 5 month old semi-feral kittens need a home

Thank you to WaccoBB! A lovely couple saw the post of these 2 kittens and has adopted them!!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by riverkat: View Post
    Just an update on these two wonderful guys - still in need of a forever home - I am fostering them at my home. They are delightful. Really sociable and sweet. Getting tamer by the day. I can now pick them up and spend a bit of time with them with lots of pets and purrs. After spending a few weeks indoors, they would easily become indoor/outdoor kitties. Betsy or I would be happy to answer any questions or arrange a visit.

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: