Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jasmine

Songbird Community Healing Center is Looking for Vendors for New Gift Store

Songbird Community Healing Center is opening a consignment gift store in a few weeks:

Stones Throw: Local Gifts for the Body, Mind, and Spirit.

We are looking for work to carry.

The store will be located in downtown Cotati, one door down from Old Redwood Highway and across the street from Songbird.

We will carry locally made consignment items to complement the classes and services we offer at Songbird: products for growth and healing in body, mind, and spirit.

These could include things like:

crystals
    sage
    incense
    jewelry
    health products
    art
    greeting cards
    affirmation/intention/tarot cards, etc.
    books
    CD's
    candles
    statues
    musical instruments
    fountains
    anything spiritual, inspirational, related to personal growth, etc...

We are considering a section of items made from recycled products. We might also have a section of high quality used products for sale.

We also might be looking for a massage therapist to practice in the back room.

The split will be 60% to you with an additional 5% discount for each 5 hour shift/month that you want to help out at the store plus a 10% commission on anybody's work that you sell while you are there. There will also potentially be the opportunity to give free talks and demonstrations about your work.

If you are interested, please let me know. I will send you an application form to fill out and we will set up a time to meet. If we accept your work, there will be a $25 one time set-up fee.

The best way to reach me is via email at [email protected]. Otherwise you can try to call me at 707-242-6634.

I look forward to seeing your work.

Jasmine Gold
    Director
    Songbird Community Healing Center

www.songbirdcenter.org
    Last edited by jasmine; 10-21-2014 at 09:20 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    jasmine

Re: Songbird Community Healing Center is Looking for Vendors for New Gift Store

Oops! I somehow listed the wrong email address when I posted this previously. I just edited it, but also thought I should make a comment. The email to contact us is at [email protected]

We still have room for a few more artists. We opened October 1 and are having our grand opening celebration on October 23. See separate post.

Jasmine
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 10-22-2014 at 02:19 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email