Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Karin

OFFER: Ride share to San Diego from Sonoma County

I am offering a ride share from Rohnert Park to the San Diego area Tuesday or Wednesday, Sept 2 or 3. Desire is to make the drive in one day and have a quiet and pleasant trip with affable company and sharing expenses. Am just coming back from Burning Man and would welcome a fellow burner. I will start from RP and take 101 to I-5. Your origin can be anywhere along that initial route , and your destination can be along I-210 or I-15 skirting LA itself. I have rented a large cargo van so I have extra space if you need to transport anything bulky/heavy.

The ~550 mile drive will take about nine hours, allowing for a half-hour rest stop. Please expect only one or two gas refilling and bathroom breaks. Your contribution will be $70 up front, more if you are bringing more than a suitcase and personal pack.

I am a 66 year old man, introvert, communitarian, student of psychology, internal martial artist, intellectual, sixties rock musician, technologist and systematician. I'd like someone who can talk in some of those areas or other interesting topics in depth. No alcohol, recreational drugs or tobacco even the day before we leave. Paul at [email protected] or 415-497-0935.
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 09-02-2014 at 11:15 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email