Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

If True then this is Truly Amazing ... A Tale of Global Manipulation

Global manipulation ... it's long and comprehensive ... feel free to dispute any of the facts, you'll be doing me a favor ....

https://humansarefree.com/2011/09/hi...-complete.html
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    podfish

Re: If True then this is Truly Amazing ... A Tale of Global Manipulation

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Global manipulation ... it's long and comprehensive ... feel free to dispute any of the facts, you'll be doing me a favor ....

https://humansarefree.com/2011/09/hi...-complete.html
    flirting with the anti-semitic crowd, now, huh? I prefer conspiracies that are run by the 1%. They've been pretty safe over the years, while the group that's usually been held responsible for the 'sins' of the Rothschilds have borne a fair bit of persecution. So tabbing them as the evil overlords has had historical consequences. And do you count as one of the 'facts' that:

Quote The Book of Revelation, Chapter 2, Verse 9, states the following which would appear to be about these Ashkenazi Jews:

"I know thy works, and tribulation and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

The most wealthy bloodline in the world, bar none, and the leader of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world today, is the Rothschild family. As you will see in the timeline, the Rothschilds have obtained this position through lies, manipulation and murder
    I know it's hard to find a more reputable source than the book of Revelation, though.

seriously, do all suspicious groups have 'leaders' like that? Do the people singling out the fleeing Central American children claim that there's some 'leader' behind that plot against the American way of life? For that matter, who's the leader of the American Dutch? They must have one, though that family is so secretive we don't even have a clue about what their plot would even be!

3. TopTop #3
    arthunter

Did you even read this, Podfish? ... the actions of the Rothschilds have been responsible for the deaths of many innocent Jews, so calling a careful examination of their history anti-semitic is ridiculous ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    flirting with the anti-semitic crowd, now, huh? I prefer conspiracies that are run by the 1%. They've been pretty safe over the years, while the group that's usually been held responsible for the 'sins' of the Rothschilds have borne a fair bit of persecution. So tabbing them as the evil overlords has had historical consequences. And do you count as one of the 'facts' that:

I know it's hard to find a more reputable source than the book of Revelation, though.

seriously, do all suspicious groups have 'leaders' like that? Do the people singling out the fleeing Central American children claim that there's some 'leader' behind that plot against the American way of life? For that matter, who's the leader of the American Dutch? They must have one, though that family is so secretive we don't even have a clue about what their plot would even be!

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #4
    podfish

there's nothing new about these claims. That page isn't exactly full of careful reasoned and defended historical analysis, either - part of the reason I highlighted their use of Revelation as source documentation. I think your addendum to your initial post implied you'd like a careful point-by-point refutation, but it's just not interesting enough. The real theory isn't in those details.

The Rothschilds have been used as a proxy for anti-semitic "the Jews rule the world" views for a long time. The idea that they've also been responsible for the death of individual Jews has been used to provide some deniability to the charge of anti-semitism, but it's not believable. It's on a par with other racist theories about groups who, unlike us enlighted folks, hold all life cheap, even those of their own people.
    When hunting for evidence about who the hidden string-pullers of civilization are, it's probably best to stick with conspiracies that aren't so historically bound to racial or ethnic attacks. I don't think the bilderbergers are particularly tied to an ethnic group, and the lizard-people aren't human, so they're fair game.

Did you even read this, Podfish? ... the actions of the Rothschilds have been responsible for the deaths of many innocent Jews, so calling a careful examination of their history anti-semitic is ridiculous ...

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #5
    arthunter

At a time when many Jews are publicly distancing themselves from Israel because of the brutality of the attacks on Gaza, I think that the "enlightened" approach is to leave race out of it. Are we to be silenced forever from honest opinions regarding Israel's political behavior because they might be anti-semitic? ... and if so, what other country enjoys this privledge? Is this not reverse prejudice?

Also, and I think many people would agree with this, the actions of governments do not necessarily reflect on the citizens of a country ... my God, if we as a people were judged by what our government has done around the world, we'd be seen as greedy warmongers ....

And finally, there are some questions about the ethnic origins of the Rothschilds ...

"The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia."

In this time of banking corruption and control, I think that it's worthwhile to look at who is indeed pulling the strings of the world's economy, outside of any worn out racial labels ....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    there's nothing new about thd ese claims. That page isn't exactly full of careful reasoned and defended historical analysis, either - part of the reason I highlighted their use of Revelation as source documentation. I think your addendum to your initial post implied you'd like a careful point-by-point refutation, but it's just not interesting enough. The real theory isn't in those details.

The Rothschilds have been used as a proxy for anti-semitic "the Jews rule the world" views for a long time. The idea that they've also been responsible for the death of individual Jews has been used to provide some deniability to the charge of anti-semitism, but it's not believable. It's on a par with other racist theories about groups who, unlike us enlighted folks, hold all life cheap, even those of their own people.
    When hunting for evidence about who the hidden string-pullers of civilization are, it's probably best to stick with conspiracies that aren't so historically bound to racial or ethnic attacks. I don't think the bilderbergers are particularly tied to an ethnic group, and the lizard-people aren't human, so they're fair game.
    Last edited by Alex; 08-21-2014 at 12:13 PM.

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

9. TopTop #6
    Peacemaker

If you really want to know something about the Rothschild family, I suggest that you start with the Wikipedia entry that can be found at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothsc...amily_overview. Following that, there are many books written about the various branches of the family. At present the family, and its wealth, is quite diluted, as you will see. The original article that you cited is filled with misinformation and disinformation, especially about Jewish people and their origins. You can access a nice write-up about the Ashkenazim also in Wikipedia simply by doing a search on that name. Finally, there is no such thing as "Jewish genes". Judaism is a religion. Due to oppression and discrimination they were forced to live in ghettos throughout eastern Europe and in Germany and so developed cultural ties and practices.

To have taken your original post as being true without making any effort at fact checking is quite amazing. Especially when a great deal of information that has been thoroughly researched and validated is available with the slightest effort.

At a time when many Jews are publicly distancing themselves from Israel because of the brutality of the attacks on Gaza, I think that the "enlightened" approach is to leave race out of it. Are we to be silenced forever from honest opinions regarding Israel's political behavior because they might be anti-semitic? ... and if so, what other country enjoys this privledge? Is this not reverse prejudice?

Also, and I think many people would agree with this, the actions of governments do not necessarily reflect on the citizens of a country ... my God, if we as a people were judged by what our government has done around the world, we'd be seen as greedy warmongers ....

And finally, there are some questions about the ethnic origins of the Rothschilds ...

"The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia."

In this time of banking corruption and control, I think that it's worthwhile to look at who is indeed pulling the strings of the world's economy, outside of any worn out racial labels ....

10. Gratitude expressed by:

11. TopTop #7
    arthunter

Thank you for your input, I truly appreciate it ... your comments prompted me to look at the wikipedia page that you reference and I notice that it was changed about a week ago ... I will be looking at this more carefully when I have more time ...

Information on the internet is always suspect and it is up to us to sort out the true facts from the fiction, which is why I've asked for help with this listing ... thank you again ...

and just for the record, I care little about the race or religion of global manipulators ... if someone was holding a gun to my head I wouldn't be asking about their race or religion ... I see a great many people suffering and I want to know why this is happening when resources are plentiful on this planet and most people want peace ....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peacemaker: View Post
    If you really want to know something about the Rothschild family, I suggest that you start with the Wikipedia entry that can be found at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothsc...amily_overview. Following that, there are many books written about the various branches of the family. At present the family, and its wealth, is quite diluted, as you will see. The original article that you cited is filled with misinformation and disinformation, especially about Jewish people and their origins. You can access a nice write-up about the Ashkenazim also in Wikipedia simply by doing a search on that name. Finally, there is no such thing as "Jewish genes". Judaism is a religion. Due to oppression and discrimination they were forced to live in ghettos throughout eastern Europe and in Germany and so developed cultural ties and practices.

To have taken your original post as being true without making any effort at fact checking is quite amazing. Especially when a great deal of information that has been thoroughly researched and validated is available with the slightest effort.

12. TopTop #8
    arthunter

This is from Wikipedia ... it seems that anyone can contribute information or edit a page ... it seems that the Rothschild page has been edited many times since the beginning of July .... since this resource is often quoted as a source of reliable information, this surprises me ... this makes this information subjective, does it not?

Who is responsible for the articles on Wikipedia?

You are! Actually, you could even edit this very FAQ, so long as each edit is helpful. Editing is a collaborative effort. Millions of people have contributed information to different parts of this project, and anyone can do so, including you. All you need is to know how to edit a page, and have some encyclopedic knowledge, which you would like to share. The encyclopedia provides users with a certain amount of freedom.
    You can learn who is responsible for the most recent versions of any given page by clicking on the "View history" link. Nevertheless, if you spot an error in the latest revision of an article, you are highly encouraged to be bold and correct it. This practice is one of the basic review mechanisms that maintains the reliability of the encyclopedia. As a result, Wikipedia has become one of the most extensive information libraries available on the Internet.
    If you are uncertain, or find the wording confusing, quote the material on the associated talk page and leave a question for the next person. This helps reduce errors, inaccuracies, or misleading wording more quickly and is highly appreciated by the community itself.

13. TopTop #9
    arthunter

This looks real ... global manipulation? ... you decide ...

https://www.wanttoknow.info/g/rothschild-family

14. Gratitude expressed by: