How many of you have dreamed or planned for years toward some kind of an eco village concept?.. One wise person said if you are dreaming you are still asleep!
my name is Nico some of you already know me, I am Brainstorming and meeting with people, some of them from New College, some experienced at Health and Harmonys yearly eco village demo site, etc. We are developing multiple models for what Eco-Village means to all of us and what kind of eco- Villages might spring up in the next 10 yrs. WHAT's already out there. (Like O.A.E.C.) and how who can help and be involved.
I do Natural Building, and my main focus is on cob sculpture. I would also like to include creative re- use in the designs, an art form that has enjoyed great unpopularity over the years, but refuses to go away..sort of like composting! more on that joke later! Maybe I'll write my first blog!
I WANT HELP FINDING A SPACE TO BEGIN WORKING ON PROJECTS NOW THAT WILL ENHANSE,DECORATE,AND EDUCATE, AT ECOVILLAGE WHEN IT COMES TO FRUITION. a two car garage at minimum. or a BARN or Warehouse would be great. a place we can meet plan,exchange goods and ideas! Low rent till the grants come through would be nice to. I know you frustrated or happy designers are out there!! TOGETHER we can overcome fear greed and ignorance and help the grandchildren have a cooler,mellower planet! [email protected]