Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Historic Court Ruling Regarding Electronic Harassment

Not many people realize that the new way to get back at your neighbor is to beam dangerous microwave radiation into their home. This is undetectable and damaging to equipment and the human body ... for more info do a search for Barrie Trower, a British scientist who's been warning about this ... Anyway, this kind of abuse has been difficult to prove and victims have often been labelled as "delusional" .....and there are lots of victims around the world ... yesterday a woman in Southern California ( who I happen to know personally ) won her case in court ... here's the notice that I received .... https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/...er/1412104797/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Aldo El Hefe

Re: Historic Court Ruling Regarding Electronic Harassment

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Not many people realize that the new way to get back at your neighbor is to beam dangerous microwave radiation into their home. This is undetectable and damaging to equipment and the human body ... for more info do a search for Barrie Trower, a British scientist who's been warning about this ... Anyway, this kind of abuse has been difficult to prove and victims have often been labelled as "delusional" .....and there are lots of victims around the world ... yesterday a woman in Southern California ( who I happen to know personally ) won her case in court ... here's the notice that I received .... https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/...er/1412104797/
    After reading that link to the newsletter it appears to me that this is another internet hoax.
    Satellite dishes are not pointed at the equator, they are pointed up into the sky. Both Dish Network and DirecTV use satellites that are in the 140 to 160 degrees azimuth. Also, people with satellite internet can upload data so that means that the standard residential satellite dishes do transmit RF signals up to the satellites to be bounced back to the land based internet connections (how else could a person with satellite internet use the internet if their satellite dishes did not transmit RF). Using an RF meter cannot distinguish between radiofrequency (RF) radiation and microwave (MW) radiation, and there is no defined set of frequencies on the spectrum that are exclusively dedicated to microwave communications.
    The newsletter says that the plaintiff prevailed in this case, but also admitted that there is one more court session for the case, so it is a premature determination. I say the whole thing is a hoax.

3. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

The trial was held at Joshua Tree Superior Court and I was invited to attend to give support, so I know for sure that this was legit and I'm sure that court records will verify that …

Regarding the science, I'm no expert, so I suggest that you listen to the conference call tonight which is mentioned on the newsletter. There should be around 200 people on the call including scientists, electrical engineers, journalists, and of course the principles in the case … this is a big story and could pave the wave to identifying covert electronic abuse …

If you miss the call, it is recorded and can be listened to at a later time ... here are a few links which might help ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDEOr4-y1Ik

https://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/ems2.html

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Aldo El Hefe: View Post
    After reading that link to the newsletter it appears to me that this is another internet hoax.
    Satellite dishes are not pointed at the equator, they are pointed up into the sky. Both Dish Network and DirecTV use satellites that are in the 140 to 160 degrees azimuth. Also, people with satellite internet can upload data so that means that the standard residential satellite dishes do transmit RF signals up to the satellites to be bounced back to the land based internet connections (how else could a person with satellite internet use the internet if their satellite dishes did not transmit RF). Using an RF meter cannot distinguish between radiofrequency (RF) radiation and microwave (MW) radiation, and there is no defined set of frequencies on the spectrum that are exclusively dedicated to microwave communications.
    The newsletter says that the plaintiff prevailed in this case, but also admitted that there is one more court session for the case, so it is a premature determination. I say the whole thing is a hoax.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Aldo El Hefe

Now this is confusing, you wrote that there was a Historic Court Ruling, but the newsletter says that there is still more court proceedings for this case, was a determination made or not ?
    And what is this conference call all about ? Is it an official public court hearing ?, or just a bunch of science fiction writers getting together on a conference call for a chat ?
    With all the false statements in that newsletter that you posted, I don't believe one word of it, but I don't doubt at all that in this sue-crazy litigious society, that some people will try and sue others for anything that they can invent, but that doesn't mean that the case is viable or the plaintiff will prevail in a court of law. Get back to us when the case is settled with the official court documents regarding the disposition of this controversial case. You started it by posting it on this site, so you owe us the official documented outcome of the disposition in this important accusation.
    By the way, your link about the RF bands is a bit outdated and not entirely accurate now at all. I will explain the details if anyone wants when I have the time.

The trial was held at Joshua Tree Superior Court and I was invited to attend to give support,
    Last edited by Barry; 07-13-2014 at 01:44 PM.

7. TopTop #5
    arthunter

The judge agreed that there was electronic harassment and issued a restraining order. The restraining order will be made public in the next few days and I'll be happy to post it along with the website of the principles involved. I'm not sure what the follow up date is for but I'll be finding out.

The conference call is hosted by a support group for victims of these technologies. Here's their website ...

https://www.freedomfchs.com/

Regarding the frequencies in the microwave spectrum, I'm sure that it's a matter of scientific fact and not opinion. If you have information about this then please post it.

Now this is confusing, ...
    Last edited by Barry; 07-13-2014 at 01:44 PM.

8. TopTop #6
    Karl Frederick

Aldo, you may be correct, though I don't think there's enough evidence to prove this is a hoax. I'm still undecided. A few thoughts:

Just because the linked newsletter refers to satellite dishes being pointed at the equator rather than pointed at satellites in geosynchronous equatorial orbit, doesn't invalidate the story for me. (Perhaps I'm too used to seeing technical information presented poorly by writers who don't quite understand what they're saying.)

DirecTV users in the Joshua Tree, CA area need to point their antennas generally southerly at from 165 to 185 degrees azimuth, and upward at roughly 50 degrees elevation, depending on which satellite they're using. There are other providers' satellites closer to the horizon which require elevation angles as low as 20 degrees.

Microwave vs. radio frequency? Doesn't make any difference to me, which term is used, for this discussion. Microwaves are generally accepted as being those electromagnetic waves with frequencies between 300 MHz and 300 GHz.

To your comment that "there is no defined set of frequencies on the spectrum that are exclusively dedicated to microwave communications," I think the FCC would beg to differ!

Although I'd like to know about what characteristics of the alleged harassing signals were measured, and how, that level of detail would be beyond the scope of a short newsletter. So, for me, there's not enough technical information in the original posting for an informed analysis. There is enough, however, to pique my interest; I'll stay tuned.

After reading that link to the newsletter it appears to me that this is another internet hoax....

Last edited by Barry; 07-13-2014 at 01:45 PM.

9. TopTop #7
    Aldo El Hefe

This is a very interesting story, (if true). I imagine the case is a matter of public record if it was tried in a public court of law, could you please provide some links to these court documents, or at least some articles in the media about this controversial case. I am very interested in this.
    I can't imagine why a civilian would deliberately point a satellite dish at a neighbors house, because doing so would render the satellite system useless, but I wouldn't be skeptical at all if the military would pull something off like this.
    There are parabolic microphones that use dishes to hear sounds long distances.
    I was trying to think what else might be happening, like a friend of mine hooked his Wi-Fi to a satellite dish and transmitted it a long distance with very low power of a Wi-Fi, it could have been a wide area network (WAN) Wi-Fi antenna like a YAGI.
    Microwave communications use a very powerful focused beam, microwave communications are for the "backhaul" of mobile phone systems and commercial and public agency 2 way radio systems where fiber optic systems are not available. Microwave towers are usually located on ridge tops or on towers in flat areas where there are no obstructions spaced about 30 miles apart or line of sight.
    For a civilian to get his hands on a microwave system would be very rare, and of course he would have to be fully licensed by the FCC with a special commercial microwave endorsement to purchase and operate a microwave transmitter. Microwave is very dangerous, it can seriously injure or even kill people if they happen to get in that microwave beam up close, but from a distance at lower power, it may not be so dangerous. When a cop points a radar gun at your car, you are getting dosed with microwave (MW) radiation, and keep in mind that there is also RF radiation everywhere all the time, RF antennas are omni directional, that means that they broadcast in all directions, whereas microwave feedhorns or dishes only transmit a focused concentrated beam.

10. TopTop #8
    Aldo El Hefe

There are no frequencies defined by the FCC as "for exclusive use of microwave communications only", contrary to what you have been misled to believe.

11. TopTop #9
    podfish

Until someone with a bit more technical knowledge than most reporters (or judges) possess posts a description of the device's capabilities, we won't know if this really was serious or just a wacko who has no idea how to create a radiant energy weapon that actually works.
    My prejudice is that it's either a victim who's unnecessarily fearful or a hostile neighbor trying a high-tech form of voodoo. Both those are more likely by far, which of course doesn't eliminate the possibility that there really is some credible attack. However as Aldo's pointed out, it's not easy to get your hands on an effective source of harmful radiation - and someone who could do that should also have the smarts to hide it. After all, the point of radiant weapons is that their 'projectiles' are invisible.

By the way, the whole idea of the hazards of low-level radiation bring back memories of R.Heinlein's story "Waldo" and the remedy for too much exposure to radio waves: magic fingers!

12. TopTop #10
    Karl Frederick

Since the FCC is responsible for frequency allocations, and since there are numerous microwave frequency bands set aside specifically for communications, I must be misunderstanding your intent. Can you describe further the meaning and ramifications of what you're saying?

There are no frequencies defined by the FCC as "for exclusive use of microwave communications only", contrary to what you have been misled to believe.

13. TopTop #11
    arthunter

As I've said before, I'm not a scientist and my interest in this case has to do with the humanitarian aspects of it...

That being said, I have done a little bit of research and I found this … which verifies that microwave signals can indeed be transmitted by using a parabolic satellite antenna …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_transmission

The conference call can be found on Talkshoe.com, Call ID # 66339 … it should be the first recording that you see …

The man who did the research to prove this case said that he traveled around the victim's neighborhood with an RF meter circling in a 5 mile radius to look for signals to verify her claims. He found a significant stream within the microwave spectrum coming from her neighbor and noticed at the same time that his satellite dish was tilted unnaturally towards her house …

I know for a fact that the military has been testing microwave weapons, in fact there's a link to this at the bottom of the above reference …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

question is, if this story is true, ( and the judge seems to think that it is ), was this man working for the government and if not, has this technology gotten into the hands of the general public? … either scenario is bad news …

We shall see if media picks this up … I kind of doubt that that will happen …

14. TopTop #12
    Aldo El Hefe

The problem that I have with your theory is that an RF meter cannot determine if a transmission is indeed microwave.

There are no definitive microwave frequencies, but the FCC allows microwave communications devices , commercial and household microwave ovens, medical pacemakers and glue sputtering machines to be operated in the UHF band.

There are no microwave communications that operate under 1,000 MHz, BUT there are commercial microwave ovens that operate in the 900 MHz UHF band, and the glue sputtering machines and pacemakers are allowed to operate down to 300 MHz. Ovens, industrial machinery and pacemakers are utilizing microwave technology but they do not transmit into the air. What you and a hundred other people read on Wikipedia about microwave being anything over 300 MHz is completely false information posted on Wikipedia that has not been challenged yet because the statement is so far out that nobody has bothered to challenge it.

I have 2 way radios, cordless phones and mobile phones that operate over 300 MHz and they are not microwave communications devices. Also , there are SmartMeters that operate in the 900 MHz band that are most definitely not using microwave technology.

It's obvious that you have been misled by these activists who claim to have PhDs (post hole diggers).
    About the military testing microwave weapons, I don't doubt that, they test a lot of things.

In fact, it was the U.S. military that developed microwave technology for WW2 for object locating (RADAR). They have a revolving dish that sends out a concentrated high powered beam into the sky and out on the ocean that detects objects, and RADAR is still in use today for many purposes including traffic counting and detection for signal systems and local law enforcement for looking for speeding vehicles.I remember living up on the hill on the coast and everytime a ship would cruise offshore with their RADAR on, it would blast our TV's and shortwave radios every time the dish revolved, it was annoying to say the least.

It was the RADAR technicians working for the military who discovered that microwave can cook things (including humans). Some of those technicians got seriously injured because they didn't realize how powerful microwave transmissions were (but the military doesn't care about their troopers) hey, they discovered more commercial uses for microwave.
    Oh, don't believe everything that you read on Wikipedia, anyone can post false information and it stays until challenged. You will see an asterisk with a disclaimer that reads, "this citation needs verification". I have seen a few things on Wikipedia that are false, and any troll can post on Wikipedia.

As I've said before, I'm not a scientist and my interest in this case has to do with the humanitarian aspects of it...

That being said, I have done a little bit of research and I found this … which verifies that microwave signals can indeed be transmitted by using a parabolic satellite antenna …
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 07-14-2014 at 11:47 AM.

15. TopTop #13
    arthunter

Aldo,

You'll have to take this up with the man presenting evidence in this case and the judge who decided that he was correct. I will be posting the restraining order when it becomes public … As I have said, I am not a scientist …. I'm guessing that we're missing some info here … if the woman had doctor's reports of burnt skin for example, along with high RF readings in her house, then it might sway a judge to suspect microwave frequencies … btw, the judge said at the very beginning of the case that he had heard of this before ….

The problem that I have with your theory is that an RF meter cannot determine if a transmission is indeed microwave.

There are no definitive microwave frequencies, but the FCC allows microwave communications devices , commercial and household microwave ovens, medical pacemakers and glue sputtering machines to be operated in the UHF band...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 07-14-2014 at 11:48 AM.

16. TopTop #14

It seems that the case in question was an application for a restraining order. These are typically heard by very low level judges, sometimes attorneys acting as temporary judges, and the standard of proof needed to obtain a restraining order is extremely low. Often orders are granted because it is politically safer to grant an order than refuse one and then be blamed if something bad happens. Usually orders are granted on the basis of statements and a brief hearing where each side gets to say their piece. Mostly no actual sworn evidence is taken, and no kind of cross examination takes place. This cannot possibly be described as a historic court ruling.

Patrick Brinton

17. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

18. TopTop #15
    Aldo El Hefe

Thank you Patrick,

I had a feeling that this story was a hoax from the beginning. There were too many inaccuracies for me to believe it was a true story.

I must say that I have seen more quackery, science fiction and false information about microwave radiation than all other subjects. Most people simply repeat other false information posted on the internet by non-scientist activists.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pbrinton: View Post
    It seems that the case in question was an application for a restraining order. These are typically heard by very low level judges, sometimes attorneys acting as temporary judges, and the standard of proof needed to obtain a restraining order is extremely low...

19. Gratitude expressed by:

20. TopTop #16
    Aldo El Hefe

It will be interesting to see what you post about this case, especially the names of the plaintiff and defendant.
    One thing I might add, using an RF meter cannot determine if said electromagnetic radiation is indeed from a microwave communications transmitter and could never be used as evidence in a court of law.

The only real way to determine if a transmission is RF or MW radiation is to take the reading, and then pinpoint the source. Then an inspection must made and the antenna must be located. A good rule of thumb is, if there is no microwave dish or feedhorn, it is not a microwave communications transmitter.

Aldo,

You'll have to take this up with the man presenting evidence in this case and the judge who decided that he was correct. I will be posting the restraining order when it becomes public … As I have said, I am not a scientist...

21. TopTop #17
    podfish

Thank you Patrick,
    I had a feeling that this story was a hoax from the beginning. ...I must say that I have seen more quackery, science fiction and false information about microwave radiation than all other subjects. Most people simply repeat other false information posted on the internet by non-scientist activists.
    depends on what you mean by 'hoax', though. It's perfectly plausible that one neighbor was trying to intimidate another by pointing his dish and saying 'boo'. I made the voodoo analogy in an earlier post, because in both cases you don't get results without the intended victim knowing about the attack.

22. TopTop #18
    arthunter

Please forgive me if I sound condescending or disrespectful because it is not my intention. I understand how unbelievable this information sounds to someone with no prior knowledge.

Rather than cast doubt on this story by discrediting the science, the judge and it's importance, I would think that your curiosity would be piqued and that you would do a little research. Here's a little help …

https://www.freedomfchs.com/

https://psychophysical-torture.de.tl/IAACEA.htm

..... 2 great big organizations dedicated to protecting your freedom to be you without worrying about some corrupt government or organized crime group microwaving you through the walls of your home when you least expect it.... thousands of people risking their lives to protect you … Time to wake up now and do some research …

This is no idle threat and the reason that this case is historic is because most of these judges are paid off or threatened to keep them from exposing this information. Obviously, this judge was non-corruptible … also, the powers that be pay thousands of online shills to discredit anyone who tries to expose this info … So this judge, this one judge had the guts to call it as he saw it … Unprecedented? … yes, and also historic …

It is the first time that covert electronic harassment has been recognized in a court of law … period. And there's bound to be more to come as other victims file suit. This is a story that is coming out ... this is just the beginning ....

23. Gratitude expressed by:

24. TopTop #19
    Aldo El Hefe

I personally am against any kind of surveillance, and I do a very good job of avoiding it at all times.

But when you say this case is based on science, I have to disagree.

You wrote that the "science" involved was that the lawyer used a tri-field meter and a field strenghth meter to determine that the "electronic harassment" was from a microwave transmitter because it was in the "microwave frequency range". There are two important reasons why this information is flawed, the first one is the fact that both a tri-field meter and a field strength meter DO NOT identify what frequency the electromagnetic radiation is transmitting at, only a frequency counter device can identify what frequency is being transmitted. The second one is the fact that there is no microwave frequency only range, microwave communications, RADAR and other microwave devices are allowed to operate in the Ultra High Frequency (UHF) band , but most of the UHF band is not used by microwave devices.

I really find it hard to believe that any judge would make a ruling based on psuedo-science, if the judge is smart, he will not rule on a case that is based on faux science. That could hurt his career and credibility in the future, so I figure that the "microwave harassment" charge will be tossed.

There is probably more to this case, like perhaps the plaintiff is misled by all the hyperbole and is also a bit paranoid.
    The plaintiff most likely has been reading non-science activist sites or viewing some of the amateur videos on the internet, and freaked out because her neighbor had some satellite receiver dishes and maybe some radio antennas on his house (I personally have 3 satellite dishes with 2 LNBs on each dish and 5 radio antennas on my house , only 1 of those antennas transmits RF for my mobile phone. But, I live in a private secluded area and nobody can see my antenna array.

And, from what I know about microwave communications is that it is point-to-point line of site communications, and microwave does no penetrate trees, mountains or buildings. And when used as RADAR, the microwave beam is used for object location, meaning that it reflects off of objects, if it penetrated the objects, there would be no "blip" on the RADAR screen. Think about it.

Rather than cast doubt on this story by discrediting the science, the judge and it's importance, I would think that your curiosity would be piqued and that you would do a little research. Here's a little help...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 07-15-2014 at 11:47 AM.

25. TopTop #20
    arthunter

Aldo,

On this page you will find the PDF files which contain the report to the court regarding the microwave transmissions along with the credentials of the man doing the reporting. The paperwork which summarizes the findings of the court will be published shortly.

https://www.knowing-is-half-the-battle.com/

Coincidentally, this report came out today as well. It concerns a man in Napa who petitioned the government for information after he felt that he was wrongly accused of mental illness. This appears to be an actual DOD document which describes microwave capabilities …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fM9uls4-Y8

At this time I wish to state that I have witnesses who will verify that I am in good mental and physical condition, and I ask the community to witness any changes which occur in my health and well being and that of my family and friends. I am being threatened after releasing this story and can barely connect to Wacco to post. Now why would this be happening I wonder? Fortunately, the affects of microwave targeting are known ….

...You wrote that the "science" involved was that the lawyer used a tri-field meter and a field strenghth meter to determine that the "electronic harassment" was from a microwave transmitter because it was in the "microwave frequency range". There are two important reasons why this information is flawed, the first one is the fact that both a tri-field meter and a field strength meter DO NOT identify what frequency the electromagnetic radiation is transmitting at, only a frequency counter device can identify what frequency is being transmitted. The second one is the fact that there is no microwave frequency only range, microwave communications, RADAR and other microwave devices are allowed to operate in the Ultra High Frequency (UHF) band , but most of the UHF band is not used by microwave devices...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 07-18-2014 at 12:45 PM.

26. Gratitude expressed by:

27. TopTop #21
    podfish

Aldo, On this page you will find the PDF files which contain the report to the court regarding the microwave transmissions along with the credentials of the man doing the reporting.
    hey, I'm a computer programmer too, though not a professor like he is, and certainly not a certified gun loader. So can I testify in cases based on my hobbies too??

seriously, he may be a skilled hobbyist. But unless we accept the premise that all people with actual professional credentials in this field have been scared off by the threat of scaryVestedInterests(tm) et al., his prominance in the case is a signal of how weak the case is. He mixes his objective observations with undefended claims in his testimony - another red flag. I'm clearly a skeptic on this, but really I wouldn't use something like this to defend my position if that was the one being challenged. How hard can it be to get someone whose career centered on RF and microwaves, ideally with a research/academic background, to back this up?

28. TopTop #22
    Aldo El Hefe

art,

I looked at your half the battle link.it is pure whackery (whacky quackery)
    I zoomed in and still much of the text is illegible, especially the dark blue text on the dark red background.
    I looked at the drawing of the spectrum, and noticed that there was a band called "MICRO" right above the UHF band, I'm sorry but there is no band called MICRO at all, here are the frequency bands.

ELF Extremely Low Frequency
    VLF Very Low Frequency
    LF Low Frequency
    MF Medium Frequency
    HF High Frequency
    VHF Very High Frequency
    UHF Ultra High Frequency
    SHF Super High Frequency
    EHF Extremely High Frequency
    THF Terra High Frequency.

I have a printout somewhere that lists the specific bands by kilohertz, megahertz, gigahertz and terahertz (hertz means cycles per second), but you should be able to easily find those frequencies in real numbers if you do an internet search.
    If a judge is basing this restraining order case on the link that you provided, any good lawyer will shoot holes in it, heck even a non-lawyer like myself did it very easily.

Aldo,

On this page you will find the PDF files which contain the report to the court regarding the microwave transmissions along with the credentials of the man doing the reporting. The paperwork which summarizes the findings of the court will be published shortly.

https://www.knowing-is-half-the-battle.com/...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 07-18-2014 at 12:46 PM.

29. Gratitude expressed by:

30. TopTop #23
    arthunter

Aldo, Podfish …

I will forward your comments to those involved as I am not qualified to argue about the science. As I've said before I'm sure that symptoms of abuse and the fact that the judge had heard of similar abuse before probably played a role in this case. Also, I happen to know that there were many other victims of this abuse in the court room all with similar stories and meter readings, so that might also have played a role. There's actually quite a history of court cases dealing with this subject....

Personally, I'm more likely to believe a judge in a court of law then strangers on an online forum … no offense … just my opinion ….
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 07-18-2014 at 12:46 PM.

31. Gratitude expressed by:

32. TopTop #24
    arthunter

more coverage of this:

https://beforeitsnews.com/spies-and-intelligence/2014/08/secretly-microwave-assaulted-mkultra-vcitims-2446568.html

and a personal note from the woman who won the case ...

Hi ..... we will have the court transcripts on Friday and then we will up load as soon as possible. That should put the nay sayers to rest . Thanks for letting Levi and I know.

33. Gratitude expressed by:

34. TopTop #25
    arthunter

and now this reporter is experiencing difficulties ....

https://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...s-3004542.html

more coverage of this:

https://beforeitsnews.com/spies-and-intelligence/2014/08/secretly-microwave-assaulted-mkultra-vcitims-2446568.html

and a personal note from the woman who won the case ...

Hi ..... we will have the court transcripts on Friday and then we will up load as soon as possible. That should put the nay sayers to rest . Thanks for letting Levi and I know.

35. Gratitude expressed by:

36. TopTop #26
    arthunter

another court case involving these technologies ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyEEE-o59xo&feature=share

and an upcoming conference about this in Brussels ...

https://www.covertharassmentconferen...pm95suo0tqtb64

37. Gratitude expressed by:

38. TopTop #27
    Aldo El Hefe

Thanks for another hilarious video on You Tube, that really takes the cake for science fiction propaganda.
    Tell me, what kind of brain dead idiot would let anyone implant multiple chips in their body ?
    So far, you have not posted any information validating your original post that started this thread, so I take it all as another internet hoax.
    I'll bet that the case was tossed before it even went to court. Come on, it wasn't microwave at all.

another court case involving these technologies ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyEEE-o59xo&feature=share

and an upcoming conference about this in Brussels ...

https://www.covertharassmentconferen...pm95suo0tqtb64

39. Gratitude expressed by:

40. TopTop #28
    arthunter

Here is the transcript for the first case Aldo, ..

https://www.knowing-is-half-the-batt...criptsFull.pdf

and here's a write-up of the James Walbert case ...

https://rudy2.wordpress.com/james-wa...rep-jim-guest/

and who are you Aldo? ... would you mind telling me why you are such an expert about these court cases and why your opinions should even be considered when weighed against the proven decisions of the court?

Thanks for another hilarious video on You Tube, that really takes the cake for science fiction propaganda.
    Tell me, what kind of brain dead idiot would let anyone implant multiple chips in their body ?
    So far, you have not posted any information validating your original post that started this thread, so I take it all as another internet hoax.
    I'll bet that the case was tossed before it even went to court. Come on, it wasn't microwave at all.

41. Gratitude expressed by:

42. TopTop #29
    podfish

boy, every time I think I'm done with this, something so egregious is presented that I get sucked back in.

from the court transcript, the "expert" says ridiculous things about microwaves on the (barely readable) around page 51. He's totally misrepresenting what the deal is with sine waves, square waves, and sawtooth waves. The shape of waves explains why a C-flat on a guitar sounds different than on an oboe, but it's not like the oboe will kill you but the guitar won't. (it's actually the other way around...) He returns to that when he talks about measuring the interference with her computer.
    I don't understand why someone with the skills to use the test equipment would make such inane statements. Without those, I'd be interested in what might be the cause of the measurements he reports. But this is like someone testifying about the cause of the pest infestation in your house saying he has equipment that lets him listen for bugs because the drills they use make such a loud whining sound. I wouldn't let that guy put a tent over my house and pump it with chemicals!

Here is the transcript for the first case Aldo, ..

https://www.knowing-is-half-the-batt...criptsFull.pdf

43. TopTop #30
    arthunter

Wow Podfish, I had no idea that you were so knowledgeable about microwaves ... I'll send your message along to the "expert" but I must say that he's totally overwhelmed with others who are complaining about the same abuse ....

As I've stated before, personally I trust the judicial system a tad more then a couple of complete strangers on the internet ... no offense intended ... Would you care to comment about the convention in Brussels? ... are those folks also less informed than you seem to be?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by podfish: View Post
    boy, every time I think I'm done with this, something so egregious is presented that I get sucked back in....!
    Last edited by Barry; 08-23-2014 at 12:35 PM.