Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Can you help?
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    MissMonica

Can you help?

I hope that this post will be received with an open heart and mind by all here in this beautiful group. I am a single mom that is pregnant with a baby boy who is diagnosed with thanatophoric dysplasia. After living in Sonoma County for 15 years I moved to Hawaii in 2012. Recently, I moved again. This time from the Big Island to Belize in April to seek out alternative care to treat my baby.

Well, due to circumstances I could not have anticipated, I am in Mexico at the moment carrying out my last 6 weeks of pregnancy.

I am reaching out to everyone I can possibly think of, and then some, to ask if they can contribute, share my story, or both. I am in dire need of assistance with my medical costs and am facing the reality that I am having to prepare a funeral for my son once he is born.

The father is from Hawaii, but has refused to help in any way. So here I am stuck in Mexico unable to get back to Hawaii where I could have my medical covered. Even if I could get back to the island, I would have no where to stay. So, where I'm at is where I will have to be.

After much convincing, my dear friend and cousin helped me put together a gofundme campaign to help offset the medical bills/expenses related to delivering my baby.

Can you take a brief moment to read my story?

https://www.gofundme.com/SavebabyPalo

My baby and I would be very grateful for any help we can get. I've never had to reach out and ask for this kind of help. It's extremely humbling to say the least.

Thank you for your time.

Monica and Baby Palo
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Can you help?

Does anyone on Wacco know Miss Monica? This sounds too much like the many scams I've seen. It would help if someone could vouch for her. No last name? If she lived here for 15 years, she must know some of us, yet no reference is given, and no way to look her up on Facebook.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by MissMonica: View Post
    I hope that this post will be received with an open heart and mind by all here in this beautiful group. I am a single mom that is pregnant with a baby boy who is diagnosed with thanatophoric dysplasia. After living in Sonoma County for 15 years I moved to Hawaii in 2012. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 06-15-2014 at 10:57 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread