Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    fullhousefarm

Seeking Rachel Lamm

Seeking Rachel Lamm who came to buy five beautiful laying hens from us only to discover after we loading them into her car that she did not have quite enough cash on her to pay for them. We asked she just come back with it, as she did say she lived right here in Sebastopol, and she agreed. But she has never returned to make good on her promise. Seems kind of odd, since we do live in a small community and trust is so important.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    markwjam

Re: Seeking Rachel Lamm

Rachel Lamm also "lammed out" on a debt to me. Several years ago, I gave her several bodywork treatments to help her recover from injuries from an auto accident. She signed an agreement to pay for the five appointments after she received her insurance settlement. Once she received her settlement, she did not pay, and subsequently has not returned phone calls or emails.
    Mark Bauman
    Body Therapy & Education

Quote Posted in reply to the post by fullhousefarm: View Post
    Seeking Rachel Lamm who came to buy five beautiful laying hens from us only to discover after we loading them into her car that she did not have quite enough cash on her to pay for them. We asked she just come back with it, as she did say she lived right here in Sebastopol, and she agreed. But she has never returned to make good on her promise. Seems kind of odd, since we do live in a small community and trust is so important.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    AJL

I seem to recall you posting about a guy named Chris who owed you for something and I also had a guy named Chris in the community that owes me $412 from a bad check that he promised to make good on it and then never did. I wasn't sure this was the proper forum to air my complaint.

6. TopTop #4
    Beanie

Hmmm - sounds like the lovely young blond who could not pay in full for my purebread Aussie puppy and was never seen again. The lovely farm she described that she lived on turned out to be a field

Quote Posted in reply to the post by fullhousefarm: View Post