Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Hit & Run: Woman hit by truck, then hit again, truck drove off.....post from Nextdoor.com

You may remember my post about the value of knowing your neighbors through Nextdoor.com? I received this post yesterday about a hit and run. We can read about it in the paper, or onlne or see it on the news, but when something like this happens, Nextdoor.com can warn neighbors much quicker than any other media, besides personal phone calls. If this happened to one of your friends or neighbors, what could you do? What would you do? How would you warn others? Is it time to re-consider joining Nextdoor.com in whatever area you live in?

Post on Nextdoor.com (Rohnert Park-Cotati)
    Hit and run on Wilford and gravenstein way
    Last night around 11pm a woman walking her dog was hit by a truck. Apparently the truck backed up to run her over and then ran her over again. If anyone heard anything or saw anything please share with the police. This is a very scary horrible incident and I hope we can find out who did this!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Victoria Street

Re: Hit & Run: Woman hit by truck, then hit again, truck drove off.....post from Nextdoor.

This is terrible. I tried to find any info in the Press democrat, but to no avail. Thank you for posting, Shandi.

4. TopTop #3
    haloshames

Re: Hit & Run: Woman hit by truck, then hit again, truck drove off.....post from Nextdoor.

This is unconscionable! People are driving 50 mph through our streets here.

When I am in crosswalk and someone threatens to come at me, I stop and put my hand up to make sure they stop.

We need to get rid of much of our traffic and find another way for those heading out to travel. This is our neighborhood.

Karilee

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Last night around 11pm a woman walking her dog was hit by a truck. Apparently the truck backed up to run her over and then ran her over again. If anyone heard anything or saw anything please share with the police. This is a very scary horrible incident and I hope we can find out who did this!

5. Gratitude expressed by: