Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    onthewing

Missing black and white cat in west county near Sebastopol/Occidental

Our tenant in Graton moved and his cat ran away. Here is the poster he has made. Please contact him directly if you see his cat. Figgy is a very long-bodied neutered male with shiny long black fur, white chin and chest. He disappeared near Cherry Ridge Rd. and Furlong between Sebastopol and Occidental Rd.

Name:  FIGGY lost poster.png
Views: 1969
Size:  159.3 KB
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Missing black and white cat in west county near Sebastopol/Occidental

How long has Figgy been missing? I saw a cat who looked just like him a week ago, in Rohnert Park.
    The cat I saw looked very straggly, and lost. I tried to talk to him, and he just ran away. It probably wasn't Figgy since it was too far away from where he was lost. I didn't have my cell with me, or I could have snapped a picture.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by onthewing: View Post
    Our tenant in Graton moved and his cat ran away. Here is the poster he has made. Please contact him directly if you see his cat. Figgy is a very long-bodied neutered male with shiny long black fur, white chin and chest. He disappeared near Cherry Ridge Rd. and Furlong between Sebastopol and Occidental Rd.

4. TopTop #3
    scamperwillow

Re: Missing black and white cat in west county near Sebastopol/Occidental

Craig - I assume you've checked the shelters. The County shelter has resources for helping to find lost pets. https://www.sonoma-county.org/shelter/strays.htm

This is also an excellent resource for finding lost cats: https://www.missingpetpartnership.org/recovery-lostcat.php
    Also I hope figgy is microchipped - that is a tremendous help if anyone finds him.

We have a girl cat named Figgy that looks just like yours in the community where I live. I have a friend on Furlong - I will share this with her.

I hope he finds Figgy. It is really important to keep your cat inside for at least 3 weeks when you move. Cats get disoriented and need to reestablish where home is. Maybe he tried to go back to his former home.

Good luck!
    Marty

Quote Posted in reply to the post by onthewing: View Post

Last edited by Barry; 04-20-2014 at 02:18 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by: