Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Michael C. Ruppert, RIP

IN MEMORIAM

MICHAEL C. RUPPERT

February 3, 1951--April 13, 2014

Mike was found dead Sunday night following his beloved Lifeboat Hour. He died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. That particular radio episode was one of the best he and I ever did together.

Thank you Mike, for all of the truth you courageously told us. Thank you for all the people you awakened. I will miss you always.

For those who have followed Mike for many years and understand "conspiracy fact," no, this was not a faked suicide. It was deliberate, intentional, and involved a great deal of planning by Mike. It is both terribly tragic and everyone's divine right.

Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou are not so; For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me. From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be, Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow, And soonest our best men with thee do go, Rest of their bones, and soul's delivery. Thou'art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men, And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell, And poppy'or charms can make us sleep as well And better than thy stroke; why swell'st thou then? One short sleep past, we wake eternally, And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.

~John Donne~

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    sharingwisdom

Re: Michael C. Ruppert, RIP

I remember when Mike came to Sebastopol to speak 2 months after the 911 to share the deeper truths- the false flag awareness, CIA connections and Wall Street. I appreciated his forthrightness, courage and bravery in all that he shared and what he had been through in investigating the DEA. I found out through Abby Martin, one of my favorite journalists and a friend of Mike's, that he suffered from depression...an empath who had a hard time separating the outside energies from himself. That's alot to absorb and hold onto. Here is her very touching tribute to Mike.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post

IN MEMORIAM

MICHAEL C. RUPPERT

February 3, 1951--April 13, 2014

Mike was found dead Sunday night following his beloved Lifeboat Hour. He died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. That particular radio episode was one of the best he and I ever did together.

Thank you Mike, for all of the truth you courageously told us. Thank you for all the people you awakened. I will miss you always.

For those who have followed Mike for many years and understand "conspiracy fact," no, this was not a faked suicide. It was deliberate, intentional, and involved a great deal of planning by Mike. It is both terribly tragic and everyone's divine right.

Death, be not proud, though some have called thee Mighty and dreadful, for thou are not so; For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me. From rest and sleep, which but thy pictures be, Much pleasure; then from thee much more must flow, And soonest our best men with thee do go, Rest of their bones, and soul's delivery. Thou'art slave to fate, chance, kings, and desperate men, And dost with poison, war, and sickness dwell, And poppy'or charms can make us sleep as well And better than thy stroke; why swell'st thou then? One short sleep past, we wake eternally, And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die.

~John Donne~
    Last edited by Barry; 04-16-2014 at 01:45 PM.

3. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

I'm suspicious about this death ... those who would call me paranoid, please do some research before you make this assumption ... the CIA has been doing research with technology which causes depression and suicidal thoughts in their victims ... to verify this please contact CIA whistle-blower Bob Levin, .... he can be found on FaceBook ... in the meantime, here are a few links to support my suspicions ... I know that this stuff is hard to swallow but that doesn't mean that it isn't happening ... do your own research please .....

https://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/10/11/328766/us-continues-to-gag-911-truthseekers/

https://www.organised-crime-of-cover....A7Fbru7I.dpbs

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #4
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    I'm suspicious about this death ... those who would call me paranoid, please do some research before you make this assumption...
    Before, or just after, you are suspicious, arthunter, "please do some research", besides obscure sources that try to cast further doubt and support your strong biases!

Here's a link and intro/conclusion to an article posted on Michael's website, Collapsenet, that includes quotes of Michael's personal communications to trusted friends an image of 1 of 2 suicide notes:

Mike's Suicidal Tendencies

from Jenna Orkin

In response to the internet sages who have concluded, in the face of all known evidence from the people who were most intimately familiar with him as well as with the admittedly real dangers that had faced him over the course of his life as an investigative journalist, that Mike did not kill himself but was in fact murdered, his suicidal ideation goes back at least eight years. ...
    [also included in the above article is this:]

There is absolutely no doubt or question about it, Mike Ruppert took his own life.

Rest in Peace, my brother.
    Wes
    Wesley T. Miller
    President & CEO
    Collapse Network, Inc.

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    forveterans49

I didn't know about his tragic death until watching Abby Martin (RT) "Breaking the Set" and she started crying; had never seen this from her. Very touching. Shocking to learn of his death.

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #6
    Jude Iam

Re: Michael C. Ruppert, RIP - AND CONTINUE/TAKE UP THE FIGHT FOR OUR WORLD

September 11, 2001 - I was about to move back from Sacramento to Sonoma County. I was disbelieving of the official story and the sickening 'patriotic' response which welled up in this country. Bob, a political colleague of mine in Sac, and I, a week or so after 9/11 go in touch with Mike Ruppert to produce several events to reveal the
    likely actuality of 9/11 - the reality of money, drugs, weapons, and political machinations controlling the world.

We all hoped that everyone who was informed would work to spread the word and change the system which forces its insane domination on our planet. And that things would change.

We quickly booked an event at a movie theater in Sacramento, and two more - Fort Mason in San Francisco and the Sebastopol Vets Hall. All of the talks were to capacity crowds and very well-recieved.

After the Sebastopol event, I gave Mike a massage and he wept, from the loosening of the tightly wired intensity that contained the huge darkness he was privy to - and could only do so much to alleviate. I was deeply touched. That's also the moment I learned that we shared a birthday.

The tsunami of ongoing flag waving was mind-blowing and revolting to us who saw that the 9/11 story did not add up, that the list of unanswered questions (TO THIS DAY), revealing of architects of the actual dirty deeds, and the subsequent wars based on this incident had CLEAR motives. Follow the friggin money, as usual.

Some months later, I joined with Jahn Ballard and Scott McKeown to produce another SF Bay area tour with Mike and Richard Heinberg and Julian Darley - this time including the world's oil and gas situation, which was Richard and Julian's areas of expertise. Same good attendance and reception, and some follow-up organizing. Still the nation very largely followed the lame stream media, while the official report was swallowed in toto - and the witnesses to the contrary silenced, marginalized, killed.

Mike even came to talk once at the Harmony Festival, presenting his insight of the world chess game, while being delighted to experience the soft and sweet culture we have here. Later, came to spend some time locally, connecting with healers and good folks, though moving away in the course of events...

We lost touch for some years when he moved to Oregon and Central America, then I was surprised to see him turn up again in Sebastopol. Though he was distant with me, for strange reasons, I understood and empathized with his despair about the overall state of the planet and the forces controlling it. We'd both been called 'conspiracy theorists' innumerable times - continuing to this day - though the conspiracy has been blatantly exposed as business as usual for the .1% and the governments they run - (very nearly, if not) ALL of them.

Regardless of whether the forces you battled for decades were involved in your death, as they have been in the demise of so many others, they killed you one way or another; it is a profound weight to see their continuing control and killing of the world in so very many ways.

My respect, admiration and affection to you, Mike. You did all you could at every point.
    May you continue to inspire us from the realms you are now in, our own work carried forward with gratitude for your contributions.

Yes, we create the new world, and that needs to be done while being increasingly cognizant of the forces running the world we live in NOW, here - yes, right HERE.

Thanks, Mike. Till we meet again, Judith Iam

11. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

12. TopTop #7
    arthunter

I have no argument with this information Barry, ... none at all ... it's just that I have been a witness to other activists who have also committed suicide and many credible scientists are sounding the alarm about technology and chemicals which can affect feelings of well being and emotional strength ... honestly, I'm hoping that I'm wrong about this ...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Before, or just after, you are suspicious, arthunter, "please do some research", besides obscure sources that try to cast further doubt and support your strong biases!

Here's a link and intro/conclusion to an article posted on Michael's website, Collapsenet, that includes quotes of Michael's personal communications to trusted friends an image of 1 of 2 suicide notes:

13. TopTop #8
    Jude Iam

Re: Michael C. Ruppert, RIP - and CONTINUE/TAKE UP THE FIGHT FOR OUR WORLD

YES: Mike would best appreciate his mourning and remembrance to be in the form of research and action.
    Start anywhere, like this posted 2 days ago...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXFMtNcGi6w
    Blessings, Judith Iam

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    I'm suspicious about this death ... those who would call me paranoid, please do some research before you make this assumption ......

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: